Northam on reconciliation tour

When Northam goes on his reconciliation tour maybe he can scream, pout, cry, scowl, and ask everyone if they like BEER. :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
Why doesn't this racist just quit, along with Accused Rapist Fairfax?

Why aren't the libs insisting on their immediate resignation?

Ralph Northam Cancels ‘Reconciliation Tour’ Stop at Historically Black College

Why resign?

It was just the result of a college drinking game anyway!

The left drummed out a Republican in Virginia for a comment about "macacas" and no one even heard of the word before.

Who was driven out of office for saying that?

Do you mean the voters voted and the Democrat won?

"I'm sorry, guys. I was smoking weed, and listening to Tupac, and got carried away."

Who was driven out of office for saying that?
George Allen.
Do you mean the voters voted and the Democrat won?
Yes. The voters were inundated with an "Allen is racist" media driven campaign and the democrat won.

And Northam? Not so much.

Allen lost his re-election bid. He was not driven out of office. Although I'm sure many of the opposing party and perhaps some from his own party were calling for him to resign. He didn't. The governor can't run for re-election. I don't think anyone can force him out, although many on both side have called for him to resign too.

Allen lost his re-election bid. He was not driven out of office. Although I'm sure many of the opposing party and perhaps some from his own party were calling for him to resign. He didn't.
You claim he was not driven from office. The macaca flap puts a different spin on what you claim.
The governor can't run for re-election. I don't think anyone can force him out, although many on both side have called for him to resign too.
All I know is Allen was victimized by the media for his comment. Northam has yet to face anything approaching what Allen faced even though for a few days the coverage was heavy on CNN.
You won't see much if anything attacking Northam on CNN nowdays.

Allen lost his re-election bid. He was not driven out of office. Although I'm sure many of the opposing party and perhaps some from his own party were calling for him to resign. He didn't.
You claim he was not driven from office. The macaca flap puts a different spin on what you claim.
The governor can't run for re-election. I don't think anyone can force him out, although many on both side have called for him to resign too.
All I know is Allen was victimized by the media for his comment. Northam has yet to face anything approaching what Allen faced even though for a few days the coverage was heavy on CNN.

Did he resign over it? Was he impeached over it? Was a special election held because of it?

Should the Gov. resign now? That's up to him, just like it was up to Senator Allen.

Did he resign over it? Was he impeached over it? Was a special election held because of it?

Should the Gov. resign now? That's up to him, just like it was up to Senator Allen.

The Governor and Lieutenant Governor and the AG can be impeached. The first and last for being Racists, the one in the middle for being a Rapist.

I wonder how he reconciles his opinion about killing newborn infants? Maybe the media will be able to sweep it under the rug.

I wonder how he reconciles his opinion about killing newborn infants? Maybe the media will be able to sweep it under the rug.

Gov. Northam's enthusiastic support for infanticide was the reason for unveiling his racism in the first place

The Governor and Lieutenant Governor and the AG can be impeached. The first and last for being Racists, the one in the middle for being a Rapist.

So it's an impeachable offense to have worn Black Face when you were in college in the 80's now? Cupcake Country. I have no problem with them impeaching a convicted rapist.

Allen was a Senator.

Gov. Northam's enthusiastic support for infanticide was the reason for unveiling his racism in the first place

LOL. The Social Justice Warrior lie comes out.

Please quote the Governor's message of support for infanticide.

So it's an impeachable offense to have worn Black Face when you were in college in the 80's now? Cupcake Country. I have no problem with them impeaching a convicted rapist.

Allen was a Senator.

Considering the fact that Northam attacked Mr. Gillespie as a racist, I'd call hiding the fact that one used to go in blackface and KKK robes to be Gross Hypocrisy. Mr. Northam should have been open about it, it was obstruction since he did not.

If the people of Virginia believe Northam is a liar as well as a racist and have no confidence in him then I would say...yes. It is an impeachable offense, though I admit I know nothing about Virginia law on the matter.
And this doesn't even go into Northam's willingness to make infanticide legal in the state.

Forum List

Back