Northeast Loses 40% Of House Seats As People Flee High-tax States

6 years ago I packed up and left a filthy puke liberal blue state, took all my money and job with me and flipped them the bird on my way across the state line. Now the greedy bastards get nada, not one cent of my money :banana:

As mdk pointed out, the people who vote for big-govt tax-and-spend politicians, eventually wind up fleeing from the disasters they cause when they lose their jobs and have to move to more conservative states to find work.

And once they're there, they keep voting for big-govt tax-and-spend politicians. It apparently never occurs to them that this is why they had to flee, after fouling their (former) nests. And so they drive their new state into the same high-tax disaster that they fled from.

Looks like liberals have nothing to say at all, about the actual topic.

That's been happening more and more in recent years.
Sure enough: The liberals who have been peppering this thread STILL have nothing to say about the original topic. All they can do is deflect, call names, change the subject, etc. All the usual liberal responses when somebody points out how badly they are losing.

The high-tax states in the east, have been steadily losing representation in the House as other states have grown hugely faster than they have.

Democracy in action as people "vote with their feet", following jobs to the less-government statesthat can support them and abandoning liberal states that can't.

I'm not a liberal, but the exodus from Taxifornia is not notable. It is tough to win a presidential election without carrying CA.

Looks like liberals have nothing to say at all, about the actual topic.

That's been happening more and more in recent years.
Sure enough: The liberals who have been peppering this thread STILL have nothing to say about the original topic. All they can do is deflect, call names, change the subject, etc. All the usual liberal responses when somebody points out how badly they are losing.

The high-tax states in the east, have been steadily losing representation in the House as other states have grown hugely faster than they have.

Democracy in action as people "vote with their feet", following jobs to the less-government statesthat can support them and abandoning liberal states that can't.

So...why exactly did all the "economic freedom" states I listed also lose House seats at roughly the same rate?

Forum List

Back