Not a good night for the Repubs

The only reason Democrats won and WILL WIN in 2024 is their successful propaganda on "Abortion Rights". Over-emotional women will keep the Democrat Regime in power unless the GOP clears up the fog on "Abortion Rights".

The only reason Democrats won and WILL WIN in 2024 is their successful propaganda on "Abortion Rights". Over-emotional women will keep the Democrat Regime in power unless the GOP clears up the fog on "Abortion Rights".
There is no fog! Individual states make up their own laws regarding abortion. That is the way it is and should remain.

Hey nimrod! Tell us when Trump was convicted of sexual abuse?
Hey, Tinker Bell, it was determined, under law, that the Loser is a sexual abuser.

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 7.24.50 AM.png

"When you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything!”

If voters choose abortion and pot so be it

How is that supposed to change my opinion on the subject?

And why?

Just so that I can be with the lib in-crowd?

Thats your and Golfing Gator ‘s game not mine
Exactly. If lefties want to abort all their babies and erase themselves out of existence over the next couple generations…who cares.

Exactly. If lefties want to abort all their babies and erase themselves out of existence over the next couple generations…who cares.
Big Gub'mint Authoritarians who want politicians to seize control of wombs are very pissy, but in red state after red state, the libertarian principle of freedom of choice has prevailed.

lp_platform_1-5_abortion.png

Admiral Rockwell Tory
Big Gub'mint Authoritarians who want politicians to seize control of wombs are very pissy, but in red state after red state, the libertarian principle of freedom of choice has prevailed.

No worries. The overwhelming majority of abortions are on black women. We know you dems hate black and brown people, so kill 'em before they are born.

Forum List

Back