Not a Matter of Religion

Bedouins don't live in tents in the middle of a hellhole, though its interesting that's the image that came to mind. Those impacted by the plan live in what are often called unrecognized villages and the plan intends to relocate them to government-approved planned townships.

The comparison you make is interesting, considering the settlers are "illegally" in some place, and not being "taken out" whereas the Bedouins are not on occupied territory and yet are being "taken out".

"Bedouins don't live in tents in the middle of a hellhole"

Yeah, actually they do.

I live in a small town in southern Israel that happens to be surrounded by Bedouin tents that look exactly like from those cliche movies you see. Except it isn't cliche. Its real.

though its interesting that's the image that came to mind

It is the same that comes to the eye, as well.

Those impacted by the plan live in what are often called unrecognized villages and the plan intends to relocate them to government-approved planned townships.

Unrecognized villages are the villages that the government doesn't accept because the residents don't play taxes. Without taxes they cannot get listed in the Israeli Tabo and cannot get any electricity or water.

Once they start paying taxes like the rest of us, they will get all those demands.

And that is not the issue with the squatters I'm speaking of. There are many who can live in Kseife or Rahat or Lakiye, but they for some reason chose not to. Which is something unexplainable because the mayors call them and want to support them. they refuse.

"The comparison you make is interesting, considering the settlers are "illegally" in some place, and not being "taken out" whereas the Bedouins are not on occupied territory and yet are being "taken out".

Bedouins are nomads. They have no real ties to any land. By self definition. It have been this way for long long years.

Once some decided that they wish to go out of that box and have cities and houses, the state of Israel was thrilled. They are lawful citizens. That is why towns around mine, especially Rahat, can afford themselves to bloom.

The squatter beduoins should be taken out and put into the cities. this situation is unacceptable as it is. The Negev is getting ruined because it.

If its ok to demand that settlers will become legal in legal towns, why not demand the same thing from people INSIDE the green line?

Is the law for Jews only?

How is THAT ok?:cuckoo:

As one Bedouin stated:

Before Israel I had a house surrounded by fruit trees, a garden, livestock.

Now I live in a tent in the sand.

No, you live in a tent in the sand because that has been your culture for thousands of years, as a Bedouin.

"Bedouins don't live in tents in the middle of a hellhole"

Yeah, actually they do.

I live in a small town in southern Israel that happens to be surrounded by Bedouin tents that look exactly like from those cliche movies you see. Except it isn't cliche. Its real.

though its interesting that's the image that came to mind

It is the same that comes to the eye, as well.

Those impacted by the plan live in what are often called unrecognized villages and the plan intends to relocate them to government-approved planned townships.

Unrecognized villages are the villages that the government doesn't accept because the residents don't play taxes. Without taxes they cannot get listed in the Israeli Tabo and cannot get any electricity or water.

Once they start paying taxes like the rest of us, they will get all those demands.

And that is not the issue with the squatters I'm speaking of. There are many who can live in Kseife or Rahat or Lakiye, but they for some reason chose not to. Which is something unexplainable because the mayors call them and want to support them. they refuse.

"The comparison you make is interesting, considering the settlers are "illegally" in some place, and not being "taken out" whereas the Bedouins are not on occupied territory and yet are being "taken out".

Bedouins are nomads. They have no real ties to any land. By self definition. It have been this way for long long years.

Once some decided that they wish to go out of that box and have cities and houses, the state of Israel was thrilled. They are lawful citizens. That is why towns around mine, especially Rahat, can afford themselves to bloom.

The squatter beduoins should be taken out and put into the cities. this situation is unacceptable as it is. The Negev is getting ruined because it.

If its ok to demand that settlers will become legal in legal towns, why not demand the same thing from people INSIDE the green line?

Is the law for Jews only?

How is THAT ok?:cuckoo:

As one Bedouin stated:

Before Israel I had a house surrounded by fruit trees, a garden, livestock.

Now I live in a tent in the sand.

No, you live in a tent in the sand because that has been your culture for thousands of years, as a Bedouin.

Indeed, that is why they have houses and farms and villages. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back