Not A Single Democrat Voted For...

I must admit that I was amazed than not a single dem voted to protect children and even more so not to protect women.

It does clear the air in one regard as it left no doubt that all the dems are enemies of the Republic so if something were to happen to one/some of them you would not have to worry about it and look upon it as a blessing.

You're a fucking idiot. Congress has no right to set prices for baby formula, gasoline prices, pharmaceuticals, energy costs, or anything else for that matter.

And fuck your "historic climate investments."
Does the president? You blamed him for the baby formula shortages, gasoline prices, energy costs and everything else for that matter.

Acknowledging parents have rights...

And now

Protecting women's sports from mentally deranged 'chicks w/di@ks'

'Make no mistake about it, the transgender cult owns the Democratic Party. '

the photograph of that very tall {whatever} standing next to Riley Gaines, that should be used for TV ads right thru 2024!

• Not a single Republican voted for lowering the cost of baby formula when there was a shortage.
  • Not a single Republican voted for an increase in mental health, after blaming shootings on mental issues.
  • Not a single Republican voted for the Inflation Reduction Act. They want more inflation.
  • Not a single Republican voted to lower gas prices.
  • Not a single House Republican voted for lowering costs for American families, universal pre-K, or historic climate investments.
  • Not a single Republican voted for lowering prescription drug costs.
  • Not a single Republican voted for lowering the cost of insulin.
  • Not a single Republican voted for lowering energy costs.
  • Not a single Republican voted for reducing the deficit.
  • Not a single Republican voted for capping seniors drug costs.
Nice collection of lies! Did you get that from your daily DNC talking points?

How about the rights of parents with transgender kids?
What, all 5 of them?

The number of transgender kids is so exaggerated it borders on insanity. I have known one transgender kid in my lifetime out of the hundreds of thousands of people I have known, She waited until she was in her 20s to transition to a male. She still has her lower equipment, but dresses and acts as a male. That's fine with me, but technically he is still a she.

Kids do not know their preferences until they reach sexual maturity. They can then wait until age 18.

Last edited:
Acknowledging parents have rights...

And now

Protecting women's sports from mentally deranged 'chicks w/di@ks'

'Make no mistake about it, the transgender cult owns the Democratic Party. '

Commies don't give a fuck about women. They're just proving it now with a vengeance. Title 9 was meant to protect women's sports and I don't think the supremes will buy xidens new interpretation of it with out a law change authorizing it. And as long as republicans control either house of congress or the WH, that will never happen. Let the damn trannies compete in an open category with the men and leave the women alone.

• Not a single Republican voted for lowering the cost of baby formula when there was a shortage.
  • Not a single Republican voted for an increase in mental health, after blaming shootings on mental issues.
  • Not a single Republican voted for the Inflation Reduction Act. They want more inflation.
  • Not a single Republican voted to lower gas prices.
  • Not a single House Republican voted for lowering costs for American families, universal pre-K, or historic climate investments.
  • Not a single Republican voted for lowering prescription drug costs.
  • Not a single Republican voted for lowering the cost of insulin.
  • Not a single Republican voted for lowering energy costs.
  • Not a single Republican voted for reducing the deficit.
  • Not a single Republican voted for capping seniors drug costs.

Perhaps you should take a course on what are actually federal powers and how you commie lie your asses off on bill titles.

Forum List

Back