Not A Single Democrat Voted For...

They did try to overturn Obamacare like 150 times though.

They only did that because they knew Obama would veto it. The moment they had the votes to actually repeal the law and a Republican President eager to sign the repeal, they refused to support the repeal.

They only take these votes for performative politics.

When a parent wants to physically maim their child, they lose their rights.

So parents have no rights to determine medical care for their children, in consultation with their doctors.

This is brought to you by the same political party, who are telling you that women have no rights to determine whether or not they should have an abortion.

After age 18, sure!

You cannot join the military until you are 17 with parent permission and 18 without. Why not apply the same rules to sex changes?
I agree when it comes to any surgery, and for puberty blockers and hormones, only after extensive counseling and a verified history of gender dysphoria.

Acknowledging parents have rights...

And now

Protecting women's sports from mentally deranged 'chicks w/di@ks'

'Make no mistake about it, the transgender cult owns the Democratic Party. '

The only ones who are mentally instable are you Trumpies and your cult of Trump.

Republican governors in Indiana and Utah also vetoed the same type of legislation. They have shown that they truly believe in the values of God as espoused by Jesus. Love your fellow man.

"In a letter to the state's Senate president and House speaker, Cox told his fellow Republicans that he was moved by data showing that among 75,000 kids playing high school sports in Utah, only four were transgender, with just one involved in girls sports.

"Four kids and only one of them playing girls sports. That’s what all of this is about. Four kids who aren’t dominating or winning trophies or taking scholarships. Four kids who are just trying to find some friends and feel like they are a part of something. Four kids trying to get through each day," he wrote. "Rarely has so much fear and anger been directed at so few."

Cox also cited research on how a sense of belonging could reduce suicide rates among transgender youth, adding that while he struggled to understand "conflicting" science, he sought to employ kindness.

"I don't understand what they are going through or why they feel the way they do. But I want them to live. And all the research shows that even a little acceptance and connection can reduce suicidality significantly," Cox wrote.

“For that reason, as much as any other, I have taken this action in the hope that we can continue to work together and find a better way," he added. "If a veto override occurs, I hope we can work to find ways to show these four kids that we love them and they have a place in our state."

He is demonstrating Christian values. You are not. You are a hateful, malignant cancer on this country just like all members of the cult of Trump.

"

After age 18, sure!

You cannot join the military until you are 17 with parent permission and 18 without. Why not apply the same rules to sex changes?

Right wing Republicans keep talking about the rights of parents but then you take away the rights of parents who have transgender children. Ultimately it comes down to what is best for the child.

So parents have no rights to determine medical care for their children, in consultation with their doctors.

This is brought to you by the same political party, who are telling you that women have no rights to determine whether or not they should have an abortion.

What did you fail to understand about maiming the child in one case and killing it in the other?

And factual, too.
1682189354409.jpeg

Forum List

Back