Not all whites......

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

You guys are quick to cry about how it's not all whites, but any white person here who does not repeat the white racism is denigrated by all who cry about how we blacks should say not all whites before each post. The qoute above is from a white poster who used to come here. This is evidence once again to show you that we blacks are not blaming all whites for shit. And it is going to be the last time this is done.

The clock has hit 0:00 on the game you guys have played.

But you guys will show us what the problem is and who is the cause.
Its Supremacist not Supremist you incompetent moron.Anyways...continue with your Anti White racist tirade.

Tell that to the white person who posted the quote. And stop crying about Anti White racist tirades. It makes you look like a infant crying because you want everything your way. This is the race and racism section. And that means it is not reserved only for whites to post up page after page of racist bullshit lies about blacks.

“The problem with white supremists although their intention is to stand up for whites and make things better for whites they actually do the opposite and make things much worse for whites in America.

White supremists instead of uniting us they divide us and by their ignorant actions just intensify hatred and divisions between whites, blacks, and Latinos. I hear the complaints of many of my friends who are black and Hispanic and even from my own wife who is half American Indian and part Mexican.

Thank you so much ignorant white supremists you make living in this country as a white man a lot harder due to your own stupidity.”

You guys are quick to cry about how it's not all whites, but any white person here who does not repeat the white racism is denigrated by all who cry about how we blacks should say not all whites before each post. The qoute above is from a white poster who used to come here. This is evidence once again to show you that we blacks are not blaming all whites for shit. And it is going to be the last time this is done.

It’s the same thing as someone saying you people, and referring to blacks...disrespectful. The majority of people reading the OP are probably whites, and are going to react. But that was the intention of the OP. White supremists are not trying to stand up for whites. They are assholes who represent less than 1% of the white population, and are in jail. They don’t exist in regular society. Sure, they are probably some in the Deep South way back in the woods. The majority of white Americans have had no more contact with them, then seeing them on TV when they march occasionally. The movie Black Klansman that recently came out, showed what assclowns they are. Denzel’s son starred in the movie, and was awesome. It has some serious issues from history, but shows how stupid they were. They also hate Jews more than blacks. They got played by a black detective, who had a Jewish detective infiltrate them posing as a white supremist who joined them. Any of these groups are fringe idiots, that no one takes for real. They are viewed as terrorist groups by law enforcement. If not kept an eye on, they do at times infiltrate military and parts of the government, such as street gangs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it's not the same thing and whites are racists who are not members of a white supremacist group. OBTW, Trump took white supremacist groups off the terrorist watch list.

You obviously have no education or experience to back up the rhetoric you continue to post. That’s why no one takes you seriously. There are other hobbies,that don’t involve playing a victim and being angry. You don’t actually know any white people, other than those who respond to the propaganda you continue to spew. It doesn’t matter who is on or off whatever list you reference. Obama stirred this crap up, instead of taking the high road. Of course Farakan and Sharpton, are not exactly good influences. Law enforcement work together, and target any and all security risks. Information is shared with the goal of stopping threats. May 2019 be a better year for you, and your obsessive thoughts quiet. Peace.

Your little temper tantrums don't change anything. I am better educated than you, and I almost broke a rib laughing when you say I don't actually know any white people. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Most Americans Oppose White Supremacists, But Many Share Their Views: Poll | HuffPost

You just keep posting [emoji90] by racists ,[emoji23] and playing victim. At least you are referencing these sources, because you can’t come up with any thoughts of your own. Happy new year.

Just take your ass whippin like a man. You are a man ain't you?

It’s the same thing as someone saying you people, and referring to blacks...disrespectful. The majority of people reading the OP are probably whites, and are going to react. But that was the intention of the OP. White supremists are not trying to stand up for whites. They are assholes who represent less than 1% of the white population, and are in jail. They don’t exist in regular society. Sure, they are probably some in the Deep South way back in the woods. The majority of white Americans have had no more contact with them, then seeing them on TV when they march occasionally. The movie Black Klansman that recently came out, showed what assclowns they are. Denzel’s son starred in the movie, and was awesome. It has some serious issues from history, but shows how stupid they were. They also hate Jews more than blacks. They got played by a black detective, who had a Jewish detective infiltrate them posing as a white supremist who joined them. Any of these groups are fringe idiots, that no one takes for real. They are viewed as terrorist groups by law enforcement. If not kept an eye on, they do at times infiltrate military and parts of the government, such as street gangs.

No, it's not the same thing and whites are racists who are not members of a white supremacist group. OBTW, Trump took white supremacist groups off the terrorist watch list.

You obviously have no education or experience to back up the rhetoric you continue to post. That’s why no one takes you seriously. There are other hobbies,that don’t involve playing a victim and being angry. You don’t actually know any white people, other than those who respond to the propaganda you continue to spew. It doesn’t matter who is on or off whatever list you reference. Obama stirred this crap up, instead of taking the high road. Of course Farakan and Sharpton, are not exactly good influences. Law enforcement work together, and target any and all security risks. Information is shared with the goal of stopping threats. May 2019 be a better year for you, and your obsessive thoughts quiet. Peace.

Your little temper tantrums don't change anything. I am better educated than you, and I almost broke a rib laughing when you say I don't actually know any white people. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Most Americans Oppose White Supremacists, But Many Share Their Views: Poll | HuffPost

You just keep posting [emoji90] by racists ,[emoji23] and playing victim. At least you are referencing these sources, because you can’t come up with any thoughts of your own. Happy new year.

Just take your ass whippin like a man. You are a man ain't you?

Now you are showing education. Bein all street an shit. It always comes to this with you. If you can’t convince people with your racist rhetoric that you are a victim, then the thug life talk starts. You are a joke, and more than a stereotype. Sounds like the dialogue in every bad movie, before a drive by happens. I won’t be wasting time responding to anymore of your weak posts. We all know that you blame whites for everything you’ve never accomplished in life. You are dismissed.

Its Supremacist not Supremist you incompetent moron.Anyways...continue with your Anti White racist tirade.

Tell that to the white person who posted the quote. And stop crying about Anti White racist tirades. It makes you look like a infant crying because you want everything your way. This is the race and racism section. And that means it is not reserved only for whites to post up page after page of racist bullshit lies about blacks.
Talk about infant throwing a fit....you do NOTHING but WHINE about "white racism" YOU ARE A CRYBABY! An Anti White Racist CRYBABY...its amusing as hell since I rarely come in here just when I am in a mood to listen to your usual whining and the other typical Anti White whiners.

In theory that would seem like it would work. In reality we know thats a pipe dream. How are you going to convince some white racist that his fear of inadequacy is all in his head?
That "theory" is the target we should want to reach. We certainly will not get there by doing the opposite.
I have no interest in pretending I am not Black. I think of all the targets color blindness is probably the dumbest. People by nature categorize things. I dont care if someone is white, mexican, asian etc. I do have an appreciation of what that means to people in those different categories. I think it makes way more sense to just stop being a racist than pretend you cant see a difference that defines the experiences that make up who a person is.
If I see you and another black person, I do not know that both of you are defined by the same experiences because both of you are black. Being "color blind" does not literally mean not seeing the color of your skin. Being color blind means giving everyone the same opportunity to define who they are regardless of race/skin color.

Letting race define who you are perpetuates racism. My race, in an of itself, has very little to do with who I am.
This is why I said colorblindness is dumb. If you see two Black people together, you can make an educated guess that our Blackness has given us similar experiences. If you need further clarification to get more specific you just ask.

Sorry but me liking that I am Black doesnt make white people racist. White people liking to be racist is what makes them racist.
Making such an educated guess is often negatively called stereotyping or racial profiling.
Why do whites have to do it negatively? Is it a genetic tendency or is it your culture to be negative? Why cant you just be objective and say these things are most likely some of the things these two Blacks have experienced and then ask if you want to be sure?

Last edited:
As 'blacks' and 'whites' are the same inside, they have to both be 'color' blind in order to be perceived the same in the outside world.
Those of us who have always been that way are now confused that some people react to our skin color as they did not in the past.
We worked with 'black' people, 'white' people, Italians, Greeks, Poles, Irish.... schooled with them, partied with them, dated them with no confrontations based on 'race'.
The only thing 'black' friends ever remarked about me was that I didn't see subtle racism shown against them in front of me (never by me). In these cases, I observed that the interpretation of the situation was ambiguous; it might have been racist or it might have been accidents perception. That is entirely understandable.
What we don't understand is the unnecessarily virulent attitude from just about all sides over these minor identifying characteristics.
We don't like people who are purposefully dumb about race.
I agree. But I've been told on this board that white people that claim to be color blind are actually racist!

You have not been told that. You have be shown what is called aversive racism. That is where you say race doesn't matter while you hold racist views. And that is what you and most whites here do.
Should race matter?

Whites have made race an issue from day 1. And because whites have there are certain advantages whites crated for themslves that you will still have if we decide tomorrow that we all can't see race. Then the excuse will be its about merit and you guys just don't have the experience or money. And we won't have experience or money because race was a issue. So until the damage from white racism is fixed, to include economic disparity, race is going to matter.

Racism is not only about looking at somebodys skin color and making judgements. We are talking abut a system whereby power and resources have been allocated and controlled based on race. This is why I keep talking about law and policy.
We live under a predominately capitalistic system in many blacks have become extremely successful and powerful.
So youre saying the wealth gap and the unemployment gap is not real? Not really getting your point.

I agree. But I've been told on this board that white people that claim to be color blind are actually racist!

You have not been told that. You have be shown what is called aversive racism. That is where you say race doesn't matter while you hold racist views. And that is what you and most whites here do.
Should race matter?

Whites have made race an issue from day 1. And because whites have there are certain advantages whites crated for themslves that you will still have if we decide tomorrow that we all can't see race. Then the excuse will be its about merit and you guys just don't have the experience or money. And we won't have experience or money because race was a issue. So until the damage from white racism is fixed, to include economic disparity, race is going to matter.

Racism is not only about looking at somebodys skin color and making judgements. We are talking abut a system whereby power and resources have been allocated and controlled based on race. This is why I keep talking about law and policy.
We live under a predominately capitalistic system in many blacks have become extremely successful and powerful.
So youre saying the wealth gap and the unemployment gap is not real? Not really getting your point.
No, I am saying we live under a predominately capitalistic system in (which) many blacks have become extremely successful and powerful.

Should race matter?

No, I am saying we live under a predominately capitalistic system in (which) many blacks have become extremely successful and powerful.
What does that have to do with the point? Are you saying that because some Blacks have succeeded even while fighting racism that racism is ok?

Should race matter?

What does that have to do with the point? Are you saying that because some Blacks have succeeded even while fighting racism that racism is ok?
Perhaps if you would simply read the post that you made that I was responding to, what I said would make sense.

Perhaps if you would simply read the post that you made that I was responding to, what I said would make sense.
I did which is why I am asking that question. You made a statement with an unclear intent. The point is that whites created a system by which they have and will continue to have the upper hand in regards to resource possession based on race even if everyone stopped practicing racism right this instant. Your comment basically was "well some Black people got rich". How does that refute or agree with the point?

Dear OP have you listed TO mainstream black music?
It’s a little racist.. can you quote a white singer pushing racist lyrics in the main stream?

Yes, racism still exist. It probably ways will. That being said, Blacks have the same opportunities to become educated, own property, start a business, etc. that white people do. As such, there are many rich and powerful Blacks.

What’s amazing is the number of white people that White supremacists hate.

Yes, racism still exist. It probably ways will. That being said, Blacks have the same opportunities to become educated, own property, start a business, etc. that white people do. As such, there are many rich and powerful Blacks.
I think you are missing the point though. The point is those Blacks had obstacles to overcome that are the direct result of racism. That means Blacks dont have the same opportunities because they are reserved for whites. If whites were not racist even more Blacks would be successful.

I did which is why I am asking that question. You made a statement with an unclear intent. The point is that whites created a system by which they have and will continue to have the upper hand in regards to resource possession based on race even if everyone stopped practicing racism right this instant. Your comment basically was "well some Black people got rich". How does that refute or agree with the point?
You paint a picture in which the system is preventing Blacks from being successful. It is not. I will concede that people born into wealth have an advantage; however, that is not the same as race. There are poor people of all races. Those poor people have opportunities regardless of race to prosper if they simply take those opportunities.

You paint a picture in which the system is preventing Blacks from being successful. It is not. I will concede that people born into wealth have an advantage; however, that is not the same as race. There are poor people of all races. Those poor people have opportunities regardless of race to prosper if they simply take those opportunities.

"You paint a picture in which the system is preventing Blacks from being successful. It is not."

Nope I paint a picture in which Blacks have to work harder than whites to become successful. A poor person from the white race has an advantage simply by being white. This is born out in the employment gap and the income gap. This is born out in the fact that a college educated Blacks competition is not a college educated white but a white that only graduated from high school.These are your own white statistics pointing this out.

I think you are missing the point though. The point is those Blacks had obstacles to overcome that are the direct result of racism.
The key word is "Had". What obstacles do Blacks have today that Whites don't?

I think you are missing the point though. The point is those Blacks had obstacles to overcome that are the direct result of racism.
Obviously its "had". Those Blacks are now successful despite the obstacles placed in their way by whites. Blacks that arent successful still have white racism as an obstacle.

Obviously its "had". They are now successful despite the obstacles placed in their way by whites. Blacks that arent successful still have white racism as an obstacle.
Is racism the primary obstacle holding these unsuccessful Blacks back?

Obviously its "had". They are now successful despite the obstacles placed in their way by whites. Blacks that arent successful still have white racism as an obstacle.
Is racism the primary obstacle holding these unsuccessful Blacks back?
Are you trying to be funny or are you really that shockingly ignorant?

Racism is not the just the obvious primary obstacle. Its at the root of all the lesser obstacles.

Forum List

Back