šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Not Every Biden Is Happy About Extra Attention From Joe Running For President...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
You know about Hunter....and then there's....

JOEā€™S BRO WOE
Biden's brother facing fraud allegations, used family ties for biz

"A new report reveals legal problems and allegations of possible fraud involving former Vice President Joe Bidenā€™s brother James...James Bidenā€™s business with medical companies ā€“ including Americore Health ā€“ has led to allegations that he potentially engaged in fraud and traded on his brotherā€™s name, by claiming Joe was interested in the venture and the family name could provide opportunities.

ā€œIt was all smoke and mirrors,ā€ former Americore Health executive Tom Pritchard told Politico. James Biden reportedly convinced Americore that he could use his political clout to deliver a significant influx of cash in the form of an investment from the Middle East, and even convinced the company to take on financial burdens including a six-figure loan to James that he has yet to repay."

:rolleyes:

Biden's brother facing fraud allegations, used family ties to advance business interests: report

JOEā€™S BRO WOE

"A new report reveals legal problems and allegations of possible fraud involving former Vice President Joe Bidenā€™s brother James...James Bidenā€™s business with medical companies ā€“ including Americore Health ā€“ has led to allegations that he potentially engaged in fraud and traded on his brotherā€™s name, by claiming Joe was interested in the venture and the family name could provide opportunities.

ā€œIt was all smoke and mirrors,ā€ former Americore Health executive Tom Pritchard told Politico. James Biden reportedly convinced Americore that he could use his political clout to deliver a significant influx of cash in the form of an investment from the Middle East, and even convinced the company to take on financial burdens including a six-figure loan to James that he has yet to repay."

Biden's brother facing fraud allegations, used family ties to advance business interests: report

Sure it is always tough on the family..

Trumpā€™s sister quits as judge, prematurely ending investigation into whether she committed tax fraud alongside the president

. . . so it's a agreed, all the oligarchs are corrupt pieces of shit.

noice.

giphy.gif

JOEā€™S BRO WOE

Sure it is always tough on the family..

Trumpā€™s sister quits as judge, prematurely ending investigation into whether she committed tax fraud alongside the president

Actually had a further look... There is no actual evidence as of yet... The CEO Pitchard is trying to say James was a principal office when he had no stake or salary in the company. He claims there is a loan given to James for there help in securing investments but there seems to be no paperwork either...

Any way investigate it away... This is Joe's brother, has any of you tried to ask your brother what he is up to in business and then tell him not to do it... GOOD LUCK.

Any way investigate it away... This is Joe's brother, has any of you tried to ask your brother what he is up to in business and then tell him not to do it... GOOD LUCK.
My brother, my only sibling, is dead.

------------------

Joe lied when he said he had no idea what Hunter was up to....despite photos of Joe playing golf with several Burisma Board-Members....or the State Department testifying they warned Joe of the existing conflict of Interest crated by Burisma showing up trying to get a meeting with Joe and dropping hunter's name.....

'Plausible deniability' - 'I had no idea what my brother was doing' - may work for James...but, it doesn't 'wash' with Hunter.

My brother, my only sibling, is dead.

------------------

Joe lied when he said he had no idea what Hunter was up to....despite photos of Joe playing golf with several Burisma Board-Members....or the State Department testifying they warned Joe of the existing conflict of Interest crated by Burisma showing up trying to get a meeting with Joe and dropping hunter's name.....

'Plausible deniability' - 'I had no idea what my brother was doing' - may work for James...but, it doesn't 'wash' with Hunter.

Joe said they didn't discuss it... Have you any different proof...

As for Golf. What does that prove... I play golf all the time with various people, I am not in business with them...

Sorry you need evidence not a conspiracy theory... You are way too suggestible..

JOEā€™S BRO WOE

His wife made me think of this

Joe said they didn't discuss it... Have you any different proof...
I posted it a couple of times in other threads. Look for yourself - Go back and check the testimony of the State Department Rep who testified for Schiff during the House Intel Committee hearing on Impeachment. he said he / the State Department warned Biden, and Biden blew him off. He also testified he believed the Bidens should be called to testify.

Forum List

Back