🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not impressed with either side right now

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
We have a current President who is clearly too old for the job, and an ex-President who wants to turn America from a democracy to a monarchy (with him as king of course) I'm not impressed with either side right now, and frankly this is rather depressing.

I'm going to binge watch The Queens Gambit again. Anya Taylor Joy is smarter than either of these old duffers - and certainly better looking! 😍

Last edited:
There are new players in the game. We care about the country and the people, not "sides".

"Sides" are killing this country right now. Mostly it's the Parties, that are responsible.

Neither party has any leadership. They're too busy being fucktard activists

Not trying to be disagreeable, but the present situation is very impressive. The ability of America's enemies to so successfully bamboozle such a potentially great nation is astounding. The duopoly is tirelessly dedicated to total service in its masters' interests. We have a very efficient representative government, and it is so obvious whom it represents that one wonders how voters keep falling for it all. Very impressive. Depressing, too.

Not trying to be disagreeable, but the present situation is very impressive. The ability of America's enemies to so successfully bamboozle such a potentially great nation is astounding. The duopoly is tirelessly dedicated to total service in its masters' interests. We have a very efficient representative government, and it is so obvious whom it represents that one wonders how voters keep falling for it all. Very impressive. Depressing, too.

All Governments are representative of their cultures and peoples, so yes, you should be depressed; our govt. does indeed represent the morals and principles of the majority. It's impossible for things to be any other way. Officials don't just drop in from outer space and elect themselves.

We have a current President who is clearly too old for the job, and an ex-President who wants to turn America from a democracy to a monarchy (with him as king of course) I'm not impressed with either side right now, and frankly this is rather depressing.

I'm going to binge watch The Queens Gambit again. Anya Taylor Joy is smarter than either of these old duffers - and certainly better looking! 😍

I agree. I'm hoping neither one of them is able to run in 2024, we need some one responsible enough to get America back on track and working together again.

All Governments are representative of their cultures and peoples, so yes, you should be depressed; our govt. does indeed represent the morals and principles of the majority. It's impossible for things to be any other way. Officials don't just drop in from outer space and elect themselves.
While governments may be representative of some of their population, in the U.S. it is certainly not the majority. Elections are more controlled by the majority of dollars than sense.

I agree. I'm hoping neither one of them is able to run in 2024, we need some one responsible enough to get America back on track and working together again.
Yeah? Who would that be? There isn't anyone like that

While governments may be representative of some of their population, in the U.S. it is certainly not the majority. Elections are more controlled by the majority of dollars than sense.
I've learned that lesson. Here in Nebraska we had an out-of-state person running for governor backed by trump. The ads were everywhere you couldn't avoid them. I made up my mind then I would never vote for him. He was trying to buy the election. He lost, so a lot of other Nebraska saw right through him, and he's back in Missouri where he belongs.

We need to change the tribal system under which these people operate.

We either do that, or we're just willingly bending over for more of this.

#ForwardParty

#ForwardParty
This will never happen until money is removed from politics. As long as the wealthy and big corporations can buy the two criminal gangs and whatever they want from government, nothing changes.

It always comes back to money, greed, and power.

Well it would help a lot if we would divest ourselves of Ivy League influences and lawyers when it comes to electing our politicians.

A sheepskin from a Ivy League school should be a should be looked upon like a huge blinking warning sign....Doubly so if it's a law degree.

If you think that I'm full of shit then fine but just look at who the movers and shakers are in both parties and what college they hail from.....If a political ill befalls us you can bet it's a Ivy Leaguer at it's root.

In fact a law degree from anywhere should give you pause in the primary season.....I mean why elect professional liars only to bitch later that they lie?

Do you stand out in the rain and cuss the rain because you got wet?

#ForwardParty
What we see today, is your party. It is tiresome repeating what Trump was pushing. Borders, Language and Culture. With all ethnic groups we had that. Then someone else made the rules subverting the Constitution.

#ForwardParty
You're going to start your own political party?

Good luck with that.

I have a better strategy.

But I'm not going to tell you what it is.

Same result, though.

It is clearly the majority of voters, so I will disagree; the vast majority support the two Party oligarchy at all levels, local, state, and national.

The US doesn't have democracy.

In a proper democracy people have REAL and VIABLE choices.

In Germany they have five or six viable parties with Proportional Representation with a 5% cut off

In Denmark they have ten viable parties with Proportional Representation with a 2% cut off.

In the UK with First Past The Post, they have a PM who is a fucking con artist, taking his magic bashing stick to everything. The media controls the country, they left Brexit and are seeing the economic backlash of that, and they see the Tories in power most of the time with inept leadership.

In the US there are literally two parties. In the whole of the US with 50 parliaments and 50 governors and other people and a Congress and President, only two parties get a look in.

It reads like a dodgy African dictatorship.

This will never happen until money is removed from politics. As long as the wealthy and big corporations can buy the two criminal gangs and whatever they want from government, nothing changes.

It always comes back to money, greed, and power.

And a moral and principled public often rolled them back. Now the public has little morals and principles, thanks to 'libertarianism n stuff', so in some cases even the pols have more principles than the public.

I've learned that lesson. Here in Nebraska we had an out-of-state person running for governor backed by trump. The ads were everywhere you couldn't avoid them. I made up my mind then I would never vote for him. He was trying to buy the election. He lost, so a lot of other Nebraska saw right through him, and he's back in Missouri where he belongs.

lol so only the locals are allowed to be bribed in your mind.

Forum List

Back