Not Long Ago...

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Remember how many people in Trump's cabinet and administration either got the axe or quit?
If you think he was a good President you should reconsider.

President Trump’s “A Team” turnover is 92% as of January 20, 2021

Remember how many people in Trump's cabinet and administration either got the axe or quit?

And you felt the need to discuss this almost 1.5 years later?

He had a great economic team!

That's for sure!!!

When the Biden supporters are posting Trump stories that are 18 months old, you KNOW Red Joe is having a shitty week.

LOL

What is wrong with firing those that can't do or get the job done? Those that quit did the right thing and got out of the way of progress.

Yeah because keeping lifetime DC insiders in those positions throughout most of any Presidents term has worked so much better over the years. Washington is the only place that truly believes doing the same thing over and over will get a different result.

Trump was the worst president in US history.
markets plummeting ,soaring fuel prices , soaring food prices , supply chain shortages, skyrocketing violent crime , Fentanyl pouring in causing record numbers of overdose deaths , Russia threatening to use nukes , the world inching closer to WWlll, and the Biden admin cant even get baby formula to the shelves ! Trump used the defense production act to crank out thousands of complicated ventilators and Biden cant even handle a baby food shortage ! face it ! this admin is a disaster ! and i'm afraid its going to get a lot worse and the left has no answers ! theres no captain at the helm and the ship is sailing towards disaster ! i'm not saying that because i voted for Trump ! i'm saying it because its the truth ! the current admin has no answer ! America is in deep trouble .

Trump fires people who can’t do their job competently, like the US electorate will do to dims later this year and to biden in 2024.
Don't believe he fired many people. I think most quit. Turnover is usually a measured KPI for management and often times compensation via bonuses in dependent on low turnover rates. Too high of a turnover rate and the leaders gets fired. Oh wait, that is what the American public did to Trump, LOL.

markets plummeting ,soaring fuel prices , soaring food prices , supply chain shortages, skyrocketing violent crime , Fentanyl pouring in causing record numbers of overdose deaths , Russia threatening to use nukes , the world inching closer to WWlll, and the Biden admin cant even get baby formula to the shelves ! Trump used the defense production act to crank out thousands of complicated ventilators and Biden cant even handle a baby food shortage ! face it ! this admin is a disaster ! and i'm afraid its going to get a lots worse and the left has no answers ! theres no captain at the helm and the ship is sailing towards disaster ! i'm not saying that because i voted for Trump ! i'm saying it because its the truth ! the current admin has no answer ! America is in deep trouble .
and i hope i am wrong !

Don't believe he fired many people. I think most quit. Turnover is usually a measured KPI for management and often times compensation via bonuses in dependent on low turnover rates. Too high of a turnover rate and the leaders gets fired. Oh wait, that is what the American public did to Trump, LOL.
Keep flailing, kid. Everyone knows biden is a disaster.

Forum List

Back