Not One Democrat Votes for Green New Deal

Putting up a Bill that is in no way ready to be voted on is a cheap political bit of bullshit.

There WAS no bill to vote on. Put it through committee...have it scored. Allow amendments...ya know...government by regular order...and THEN vote on it

Then why was it presented?
If I was in Congress and I was working on a bill that wasn't ready to be voted on it would still be in my briefcase.

Putting up a Bill that is in no way ready to be voted on is a cheap political bit of bullshit.

There WAS no bill to vote on. Put it through committee...have it scored. Allow amendments...ya know...government by regular order...and THEN vote on it
Oh yeah, heaven forbid anyone in Congress engage in cheap political bullshit, huh. Idiot. If you're gonna dish it out, then be mature enough to take it.

Cheap political bs like proposing a bill and voting present on it?

Why didn't the Dems want to show their support for it?

What kind of leadership is this?

Why didn’t they use the opportunity to debate the issue? They had the votes to use a filibuster to generate debate. If they are serious about it why not use the stage the gop gave them?

Instead they act like it’s some evil tactic to call a vote on their nonsense bill. They wanted to claim they supported it without ever voting for it. McConnell called them out

So what would you have changed?
The banning of cows,no more air travel or rebuilding every structure in America?

upload_2019-3-26_20-14-47.jpeg

WTF, you need to wait til the price tag goes to $120 Trillion? Dumbass.

Forum List

Back