Not One Democrat Votes for Green New Deal

Not that Republicans perfectly executed their strategy either. Polling on the Green New Deal has not nearly been as catastrophic as GOP leaders initially hoped. Sixty-three percent of Americans believe the Republican position on climate change is “outside the mainstream,” according to a recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.
Without going through your polling of 17 pages of utter nonsense to try and find your position.
I do believe people like the one line platitudes....the wording of the questions were pre polled no doubt.
What really lacks is the details....you know the bread and butter of what it takes to attain the PC 'green'.
When details are explained there is no doubt that the numbers go down.

When 'single payer' was polled....people like it.....something like 67% to 33%.
But once the details to attain single payer was explained.....those same people reversed the likability
of single payer. That's why the democrats have backed away from the big push for it.

It all depends on who is doing the explaining.

Not that Republicans perfectly executed their strategy either. Polling on the Green New Deal has not nearly been as catastrophic as GOP leaders initially hoped. Sixty-three percent of Americans believe the Republican position on climate change is “outside the mainstream,” according to a recent NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.
Without going through your polling of 17 pages of utter nonsense to try and find your position.
I do believe people like the one line platitudes....the wording of the questions were pre polled no doubt.
What really lacks is the details....you know the bread and butter of what it takes to attain the PC 'green'.

But once the details to attain single payer was explained.....those same people reversed the likability
of single payer. That's why the democrats have backed away from the big push for it.

It's all in the details, Daryl.
People DO like platitudes until they find out what it takes.
I always believe in honesty from the get go, politicians from both sides hide the details to push an agenda.

It's all in the details, Daryl.
People DO like platitudes until they find out what it takes.
I always believe in honesty from the get go, politicians from both sides hide the details to push an agenda.

I could work out a plan either way myself. But I don't really want too take the time. I don't have 5 months to kill on it. It's not my job. One way would show that it would fail while the other way would show that it would succeed and both would be met with the same venom from each side because it would threaten them both equally. Partisans would never accept it either way and both would fail. Instead, we are saddled with the half assed thing we have today.

0-57 with 43 Democrats voting PRESENT.

THE PLANET IS DOOMED!
:beer:
Twitter
I would call that a resounding, unanimous rejection of AOC's 'Green New Fantasy' by her fellow Democrats, even those 2020 wannabe Presidential candidates who claimed to fully support it...before it came up for an official vote.

How embarrassing....

:p

55827009_2399239020305044_7092814644514914304_n.jpg

Putting up a Bill that is in no way ready to be voted on is a cheap political bit of bullshit.

There WAS no bill to vote on. Put it through committee...have it scored. Allow amendments...ya know...government by regular order...and THEN vote on it

You are such a fucking joke! I don't know which is worse, you, Occasional-Cortex, the Muslim terrorist sisters, or any other brain dead liberal!

Why didn’t they use the opportunity to debate the issue?

There wasn't enough of a bill TO debate. It was pure show.

So McConnell outs this sham bill on the floor but refuses to put HR1 the ETHICS REFORM bill on the floor.
]
Oh..

Why? Not a single Republican voted for it in the House. Do you think it will pass in the Senate?

Of course you do! That's why you are a blithering idiot!

This is a clear statement by the Democrat Party for Cortez to STFU. She is a liability to the Party due to her utter stupidity, and willingness to be stupid in the media daily.

Putting up a Bill that is in no way ready to be voted on is a cheap political bit of bullshit.

There WAS no bill to vote on. Put it through committee...have it scored. Allow amendments...ya know...government by regular order...and THEN vote on it

WAAA-WA-WAAAAAAAA-WAAAAAAAAAAH.

Yea pardon me for injecting reality into your circle jerk

Did anybody see the props used by Mike Lee? Hysterical.....Rush Limbaugh always said the best way to confront absurdity is to out- absurd them!

This is what we call profound fAiL.

Fascinating that there are a bunch of members in here saying this would be a slam dunk yes vote!

Yikes

The Democrats sent a clear message to Cortez. STFU and know your place!

Forum List

Back