Not only is Trump's visit to the ghetto scripted but he gets editing rights before it's broadcast.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Seriously folks? WTF

I had initially given him credit for venturing into hostile territory but now?

Pre-screened questions. Check
Behind closed doors. Check
Chance to edit it before it airs. Check

Complete bullshit coward move. Check

Seriously folks? WTF

He represents the GOP. I don't see a problem.

Wow! Boy, Hillary or some other dim would never try to pull such a thing.

And?
So you do not believe hildabeast speeches are not scripted?
At least Trump holds press conferences and takes questions

You sure we're not talking about Hillary? I mean, the OP was like a page out of her 2016 Presidential election diary...which she has learned to keep the hell off servers / PCs.

:p

And?
Yes her shit is scripted.
And yes he does those things & she doesn't.

Now that we have that off topic stuff out of the way do you have an opinion on the content of this thread?

You sure we're not talking about Hillary? I mean, the OP was like a page out of her 2016 Presidential election diary...which she has learned to keep the hell off servers / PCs.

:p

Trump is the worse candidate for president, if he wasn't a candidate for prez, then Hillary would win the title, "worse".
But, I'll give Trump credit, he knows how to manipulate his hyper-supporters and the media.

Obama has questions looked at beforehand...So I have heard...That's for a press conference...
In this case the Trumpster gets to see the questions beforehand and the answers are written out for Trump....

Are you kidding me....
What a colossal waste of our time.....

If Trump was smart he would see how this will hurt him & reconsider making it a live viewable event at the very least. Or even an open to the public campaign stop.

Seriously, why even bother going if you already have all the questions? Just respond in an email and save yourself all the negative publicity.

And?

Everybody's speeches are scripted. The pre-screened questions and right to edit are the things that make it a sham.

Seriously folks? WTF

Sounds like it scares the shit out of you.

Where are the Trump supporters bitching about this? They wailed when obama did it. They'll give Trump a pass because " but hillary!".

:rolleyes:

smh

Can you really blame him? Do you wanna hang in these awful Democrat Hellholes? Be honest.

Forum List

Back