Not only is Trump's visit to the ghetto scripted but he gets editing rights before it's broadcast.

Why do Trump supporters place the bar so low that when he reads stuff its "Presidential"? When he is filming a new show about meeting black people they say "at least he's going" like thats something to behold lol

We don't place the bar...you guys do...you're the ones calling him hitler, stupid and other bullshit, so when shows he's not those things, it comes across well. Don't blame us, you're the ones that lower the expectations.

But the fact is he has been far better than Clinton on substance and presentation of his speeches, and he takes real questions quite often.

Ok, I'm talking about YOUR BAR....Not mine. Concentrate

No THE bar is set by you(the l0eft and the media)......call him hitler and he doesn't bake at jew.....he passed.....so maybe change your tactics and be honest for a change
Goes both ways bucko. You agree that the problem exists in both sides?

What expectations?
He meets ours, he's blunt, talks about issues in depth, treats people with respect......
Liberals paint him as a crowd mignon that can't speak, can't generate a thought and can't relay compassion.....so every major speech he does that, but they won't give him credit and set the bar higher.....and then he jumps over it every time.
Yeah and Hillary is a criminal on her deathbed who should be in jail.... There is bullshit on both sides

Calm down, murka

Scripted questions are OK if they outline a plan that improves the situation.

If its just 'vote Republican, the Democrats have done nothing for you!' Then he is wasting peoples time.

Look, I can think up things on several old democratic platforms that can shave up to 30% of the black vote from the dems, That is, if it is not widely believed that Trump is a zenophobe.

We don't place the bar...you guys do...you're the ones calling him hitler, stupid and other bullshit, so when shows he's not those things, it comes across well. Don't blame us, you're the ones that lower the expectations.

But the fact is he has been far better than Clinton on substance and presentation of his speeches, and he takes real questions quite often.

No THE bar is set by you(the l0eft and the media)......call him hitler and he doesn't bake at jew.....he passed.....so maybe change your tactics and be honest for a change

What expectations?
He meets ours, he's blunt, talks about issues in depth, treats people with respect......
Liberals paint him as a crowd mignon that can't speak, can't generate a thought and can't relay compassion.....so every major speech he does that, but they won't give him credit and set the bar higher.....and then he jumps over it every time.
Yeah and Hillary is a criminal on her deathbed who should be in jail.... There is bullshit on both sides

No doubt, but the media doesn't peddle both sides.....but I do think she has health issues she is now using her fall as an excuse to not remember

1st question: Mr. Trump, your campaign seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

What expectations?

No doubt, but the media doesn't peddle both sides.....but I do think she has health issues she is now using her fall as an excuse to not remember
Of course you believe it, because it is on blast all over the media... Just like all the trump shit is on blast... Know what's lacking... Scrutiny and details about real policy stuff. We are in a real life reality show!

They need to edit out when he slips and says "you *******."

Forum List

Back