Not only is Trump's visit to the ghetto scripted but he gets editing rights before it's broadcast.

Visit to the ghetto? Is he even going to the ghetto? I truly don't know the neighborhood he's going to, though I probably should as my daughter lives in Michigan.
I had to alter the title a couple times before posting to get it all to fit. I think most of us get the point

When's the last time you hung in the Ghetto? Be honest.

Well, last night. That's where my mentees live.

You wanna live there? I doubt it. Trump's reaching out. I think it's a good thing.

Is your idea of "reaching out" having a scripted conversation with a black bishop that will then be edited? Hell, he could have just sent an email. We already have the questions and the answers.

Unlike Trump, Hillary isn't afraid to get in front of black folks and make her case.

Last edited:
Why do Trump supporters place the bar so low that when he reads stuff its "Presidential"? When he is filming a new show about meeting black people they say "at least he's going" like thats something to behold lol

We don't place the bar...you guys do...you're the ones calling him hitler, stupid and other bullshit, so when shows he's not those things, it comes across well. Don't blame us, you're the ones that lower the expectations.

But the fact is he has been far better than Clinton on substance and presentation of his speeches, and he takes real questions quite often.

Ok, I'm talking about YOUR BAR....Not mine. Concentrate

No THE bar is set by you(the l0eft and the media)......call him hitler and he doesn't bake at jew.....he passed.....so maybe change your tactics and be honest for a change

I SAID YOUR BAR you crybaby. Not mine, YOURS. He reads and you go wow! He stays on script and you go "Yay"

Yeah I set the bar.....what a retard.....the media aka the left aka you set it.....jesus you're a moron.....we already know he's smart and awesome......we know hilary is dogshit......

And what is the bar for Hillary? To get off her ass and make a speech on substance....because we haven't seen one yet.

Where the fuck is that bitch?

This is like hot potato with a fool. I say "why do you like this" and his response is "no, YOU like it"

Seriously folks? WTF

I had initially given him credit for venturing into hostile territory but now?

Pre-screened questions. Check
Behind closed doors. Check
Chance to edit it before it airs. Check

Complete bullshit coward move. Check
Of course the NYT article doesn't say anything about Trump editing the tape. Where did you get that from?
I got it from a live broadcast on TV but a Google search offered this link.

Trump "Interview" At Black Church Exposed As Propaganda Designed To Fool Voters
Of course you can find some obscure source for almost anything on the Internet, but according to the NYT

"The official said several Trump aides would work with the network to edit the taped interview so that the final version reflected the campaign’s wishes. (On Thursday night, Mr. Miller said the campaign would not edit the interview.)"

So it turns out Trump will be interviewed by a pastor who is a Democrat and says he will voter for Clinton and then address the congregation and then visit African American neighborhoods to greet people and you find this intolerable.
I did not reference the NYT. You did that all by yourself. I posted 3 points in the op. I find those objectionable. If you have problems following along refer to your kindergarten training of the abc's & 123's

We don't place the bar...you guys do...you're the ones calling him hitler, stupid and other bullshit, so when shows he's not those things, it comes across well. Don't blame us, you're the ones that lower the expectations.

But the fact is he has been far better than Clinton on substance and presentation of his speeches, and he takes real questions quite often.

Ok, I'm talking about YOUR BAR....Not mine. Concentrate

No THE bar is set by you(the l0eft and the media)......call him hitler and he doesn't bake at jew.....he passed.....so maybe change your tactics and be honest for a change

I SAID YOUR BAR you crybaby. Not mine, YOURS. He reads and you go wow! He stays on script and you go "Yay"

Yeah I set the bar.....what a retard.....the media aka the left aka you set it.....jesus you're a moron.....we already know he's smart and awesome......we know hilary is dogshit......

And what is the bar for Hillary? To get off her ass and make a speech on substance....because we haven't seen one yet.

Where the fuck is that bitch?

This is like hot potato with a fool. I say "why do you like this" and his response is "no, YOU like it"

No your premise is wrong bitch and I'll call you out in it. We don't set the bar the media does....

And where is Clinton? I never see her speeches on tv.

Visit to the ghetto? Is he even going to the ghetto? I truly don't know the neighborhood he's going to, though I probably should as my daughter lives in Michigan.
I had to alter the title a couple times before posting to get it all to fit. I think most of us get the point

You wanna live there? I doubt it. Trump's reaching out. I think it's a good thing.

Is your idea of "reaching out" having a scripted conversation with a black bishop that will then be edited? Hell, he could have just sent an email. We already have the questions and the answers.

Unlike Trump, Hillary isn't afraid to get in front of black folks and make her case.

If you think that's not scripted you're naive......Hillary doesn't do anything without lots of planning, but she's still incompetent at any job she's held.

Seriously folks? WTF

Of course the NYT article doesn't say anything about Trump editing the tape. Where did you get that from?

Of course you can find some obscure source for almost anything on the Internet, but according to the NYT

"The official said several Trump aides would work with the network to edit the taped interview so that the final version reflected the campaign’s wishes. (On Thursday night, Mr. Miller said the campaign would not edit the interview.)"

So it turns out Trump will be interviewed by a pastor who is a Democrat and says he will voter for Clinton and then address the congregation and then visit African American neighborhoods to greet people and you find this intolerable.
I did not reference the NYT. You did that all by yourself. I posted 3 points in the op. I find those objectionable. If you have problems following along refer to your kindergarten training of the abc's & 123's
You posted three point you find objectionable that according to the NYT are untrue.

Seriously folks? WTF

Pre-screened questions: Good thing. Wants/needs to stay on message and with the Dems/media planting "bad actors" in the audience its a smart move.
Behind closed doors: Good thing. Media has continually perverted his message and falsely reported things
Chance to edit it before it airs: Good thing. see above. The media would find a way a twist and pervert his words. He must control the message.

You call it a coward bullshit move, I'd call it a necessity. Media loves to lie, twist and pervert things he's said or done i.e. mocking disabled guy, threatening Clintons life with 2A crowd, calling entire race rapists, inciting violence against protestors....the list can go on for pages. Now the media can't fuck with his message and the blacks will get to hear it as its intended to be heard. Win for Trump

Hey, at least he doesn't adopt an embarrassing fake African American accent like ole Hitlery does. He's talkin straight with African Americans. If they wanna keep on voting for failed Democrats, than so be it. That's their call. But like he said, they don't have anything to lose by trying something different. Why not him?

If you think that's not scripted you're naive......Hillary doesn't do anything without lots of planning, but she's still incompetent at any job she's held.

I don't have a problem with planning. Students plan for their tests, so do the teachers. I plan all the time for interviews with my clients. The applicants for jobs in the firm plan for their interviews just as I and the other interviewers do. I plan before delivering a presentation. I even plan what I want to say with most of my posts on USMB.

I have problem with the questions and answers being known and established and then shared between the interviewer and interviewee before the actual "interview."

Seriously folks? WTF

Pre-screened questions: Good thing. Wants/needs to stay on message and with the Dems/media planting "bad actors" in the audience its a smart move.
Behind closed doors: Good thing. Media has continually perverted his message and falsely reported things
Chance to edit it before it airs: Good thing. see above. The media would find a way a twist and pervert his words. He must control the message.

You call it a coward bullshit move, I'd call it a necessity. Media loves to lie, twist and pervert things he's said or done i.e. mocking disabled guy, threatening Clintons life with 2A crowd, calling entire race rapists, inciting violence against protestors....the list can go on for pages. Now the media can't fuck with his message and the blacks will get to hear it as its intended to be heard. Win for Trump

Post of the day.......100 percent correct

Let's see ole Hitlery hang in the hood without anyone knowing who she is. I'd give anything to see that. Let's see her, and all her Bootlickers start keepin it real. Let's see how long they last.

They rip Trump, but they know they ain't hangin in the hood. I actually give Trump some credit. He's trying to reach out to the African American community. Now, will it matter in the long run? Probably not.

Hey, at least he doesn't adopt an embarrassing fake African American accent like ole Hitlery does. He's talkin straight with African Americans. If they wanna keep on voting for failed Democrats, than so be it. That's their call. But like he said, they don't have anything to lose by trying something different. Why not him?

By nearly all indications, Trump is a friggin' racist, or if he isn't, he sure comports himself and speaks like one.
Blacks have plenty to lose by risking it and trusting him and voting for him if he is a racist and if he isn't a racist, he ought not behave and speak like one.

Let's see ole Hitlery hang in the hood without anyone knowing who she is. I'd give anything to see that. Let's see her, and all her Bootlickers start keepin it real. Let's see how long they last.

They rip Trump, but they know they ain't hangin in the hood. I actually give Trump some credit. He's trying to reach out to the African American community. Now, will it matter in the long run? Probably not.
I think it will matter. Trump isn't like anyone else. He genuinely cares about helping communities of color and all communities for that matter. People can see through bullshit and when they get a chance to see and speak to him they will come away with a whole new appreciation. That seems to be the way things have been going for him with blacks. They come away with a whole other perspective on him. A good perspective.

Seriously folks? WTF

You posted three point you find objectionable that according to the NYT are untrue.
I don't give a fuck what that liberal rag said, this thread IS NOT about them.

Christ

Forum List

Back