Not only is Trump's visit to the ghetto scripted but he gets editing rights before it's broadcast.

Seriously folks? WTF

I had initially given him credit for venturing into hostile territory but now?

Pre-screened questions. Check
Behind closed doors. Check
Chance to edit it before it airs. Check

Complete bullshit coward move. Check
Of course the NYT article doesn't say anything about Trump editing the tape. Where did you get that from?
I got it from a live broadcast on TV but a Google search offered this link.

Trump "Interview" At Black Church Exposed As Propaganda Designed To Fool Voters

Why do Trump supporters place the bar so low that when he reads stuff its "Presidential"? When he is filming a new show about meeting black people they say "at least he's going" like thats something to behold lol

We don't place the bar...you guys do...you're the ones calling him hitler, stupid and other bullshit, so when shows he's not those things, it comes across well. Don't blame us, you're the ones that lower the expectations.

But the fact is he has been far better than Clinton on substance and presentation of his speeches, and he takes real questions quite often.

Ok, I'm talking about YOUR BAR....Not mine. Concentrate

Visit to the ghetto? Is he even going to the ghetto? I truly don't know the neighborhood he's going to, though I probably should as my daughter lives in Michigan.
I had to alter the title a couple times before posting to get it all to fit. I think most of us get the point

When's the last time you hung in the Ghetto? Be honest.

Well, last night. That's where my mentees live.

You wanna live there? I doubt it. Trump's reaching out. I think it's a good thing.

Seriously folks? WTF

Are you at all familiar with the other major party candidate?

Seriously folks? WTF

Are you at all familiar with the other major party candidate?
Are you familiar with staying on topic & not sucking party line ass?

Obama has questions looked at beforehand...So I have heard...That's for a press conference...
In this case the Trumpster gets to see the questions beforehand and the answers are written out for Trump....

Are you kidding me....
What a colossal waste of our time.....
If every word you said was scrutinized printed replayed and analyzed across the world in front of millions of people I'd think you'd be careful as well. Don't be a hypocrite

If it comes out as NYT have said, it definitely wont help him!
Of course it will. There is nothing in the NYT article to suggest it won't. The pastor is a Democrat who has stated he will vote for Clinton, Trump will address the congregation after the interview and the he will

"After this article was published online Thursday night, Jason Miller, the senior communications adviser for the Trump campaign, said that Mr. Trump’s plans had changed and that he would address the congregation for five to 10 minutes after the interview. Mr. Trump will then visit neighborhoods with Ben Carson, a onetime campaign rival, who supports Mr. Trump and grew up in Detroit.

“If you know anything about Mr. Trump, it’s that he will want the opportunity to take his vision and message of opportunity directly to the people on Saturday,” Mr. Miller said."

So he will address the congregation, he will visit black Americans in their own neighborhoods and the taped interview will be heard by 4 to 5 million black Americans. It is is hard to imagine it will not help him.

Why do Trump supporters place the bar so low that when he reads stuff its "Presidential"? When he is filming a new show about meeting black people they say "at least he's going" like thats something to behold lol

We don't place the bar...you guys do...you're the ones calling him hitler, stupid and other bullshit, so when shows he's not those things, it comes across well. Don't blame us, you're the ones that lower the expectations.

But the fact is he has been far better than Clinton on substance and presentation of his speeches, and he takes real questions quite often.

No THE bar is set by you(the l0eft and the media)......call him hitler and he doesn't bake at jew.....he passed.....so maybe change your tactics and be honest for a change

You sure we're not talking about Hillary? I mean, the OP was like a page out of her 2016 Presidential election diary...which she has learned to keep the hell off servers / PCs.

:p

Trump is the worse candidate for president, if he wasn't a candidate for prez, then Hillary would win the title, "worse".
But, I'll give Trump credit, he knows how to manipulate his hyper-supporters and the media.
Has Trump been a career-long corrupt politician like Hillary? No

Did Trump side with Al Qaeida, help Barry drag the US into a private, unauthorized war to help Al Qaeida - perpetrators of 9/11/01 & murderers of Americans - take over their own country like Hillary? NO

Did Trump use his own personal illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted server that illegally held - according to the WH - information so classified it could not be released without causing grave damage to the US national security LIKE HILLARY DID?
NO

Did Trump incompetently and unnecessarily get 4 Americans killed by the very terrorists she called 'allies' LIKE HILLARY did? NO

Trump is arrogant, brash, loud, and egotistical, but he is FAR from being as dangerous for this country and its citizens as Hillary.

Is Trump the most unfit candidate for the Office of President of the United States, ever? Hell yeah!

No THE bar is set by you(the l0eft and the media)......call him hitler and he doesn't bake at jew.....he passed.....so maybe change your tactics and be honest for a change

I SAID YOUR BAR you crybaby. Not mine, YOURS. He reads and you go wow! He stays on script and you go "Yay"

Goes both ways bucko. You agree that the problem exists in both sides?

I SAID YOUR BAR you crybaby. Not mine, YOURS. He reads and you go wow! He stays on script and you go "Yay"

Yeah I set the bar.....what a retard.....the media aka the left aka you set it.....jesus you're a moron.....we already know he's smart and awesome......we know hilary is dogshit......

And what is the bar for Hillary? To get off her ass and make a speech on substance....because we haven't seen one yet.

Where the fuck is that bitch?

Goes both ways bucko. You agree that the problem exists in both sides?

What expectations?
He meets ours, he's blunt, talks about issues in depth, treats people with respect......
Liberals paint him as a crowd mignon that can't speak, can't generate a thought and can't relay compassion.....so every major speech he does that, but they won't give him credit and set the bar higher.....and then he jumps over it every time.

Yeah I set the bar.....what a retard.....the media aka the left aka you set it.....jesus you're a moron.....we already know he's smart and awesome......we know hilary is dogshit......

And what is the bar for Hillary? To get off her ass and make a speech on substance....because we haven't seen one yet.

Are they not playing Hillarys speeches on conservative asshole radio anymore? Try changing the station

Seriously folks? WTF

Of course the NYT article doesn't say anything about Trump editing the tape. Where did you get that from?
I got it from a live broadcast on TV but a Google search offered this link.

Trump "Interview" At Black Church Exposed As Propaganda Designed To Fool Voters
Of course you can find some obscure source for almost anything on the Internet, but according to the NYT

"The official said several Trump aides would work with the network to edit the taped interview so that the final version reflected the campaign’s wishes. (On Thursday night, Mr. Miller said the campaign would not edit the interview.)"

So it turns out Trump will be interviewed by a pastor who is a Democrat and says he will voter for Clinton and then address the congregation and then visit African American neighborhoods to greet people and you find this intolerable.

i like how londald turp is telling it like it is, and how he is not doing stuff like a politician would do stuff.

Are they not playing Hillarys speeches on conservative asshole radio anymore? Try changing the station

TV dopshit....tv.....they dont.show them why? Noone goes to.them....because they are boring....the only exciting part of her speech is to see if she'll screech!
And the content, just attacks on trump, zero policy other than tax the rich.....oh and she's gonna spend a shit ton to fix infastructure.......except Obama was supposed to have done that already...its just another trillion to special interest and nothing will be fixed..
We've heard this shit before.

Forum List

Back