Not only is Trump's visit to the ghetto scripted but he gets editing rights before it's broadcast.

Visit to the ghetto? Is he even going to the ghetto? I truly don't know the neighborhood he's going to, though I probably should as my daughter lives in Michigan.
I had to alter the title a couple times before posting to get it all to fit. I think most of us get the point

You sure we're not talking about Hillary? I mean, the OP was like a page out of her 2016 Presidential election diary...which she has learned to keep the hell off servers / PCs.

:p

Trump is the worse candidate for president, if he wasn't a candidate for prez, then Hillary would win the title, "worse".
But, I'll give Trump credit, he knows how to manipulate his hyper-supporters and the media.
Has Trump been a career-long corrupt politician like Hillary? No

Did Trump side with Al Qaeida, help Barry drag the US into a private, unauthorized war to help Al Qaeida - perpetrators of 9/11/01 & murderers of Americans - take over their own country like Hillary? NO

Did Trump use his own personal illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted server that illegally held - according to the WH - information so classified it could not be released without causing grave damage to the US national security LIKE HILLARY DID?
NO

Did Trump incompetently and unnecessarily get 4 Americans killed by the very terrorists she called 'allies' LIKE HILLARY did? NO

Trump is arrogant, brash, loud, and egotistical, but he is FAR from being as dangerous for this country and its citizens as Hillary.

Visit to the ghetto? Is he even going to the ghetto? I truly don't know the neighborhood he's going to, though I probably should as my daughter lives in Michigan.
I had to alter the title a couple times before posting to get it all to fit. I think most of us get the point

What? The insinuation that if one is black one lives in the ghetto?

Seriously folks? WTF

I had initially given him credit for venturing into hostile territory but now?

Pre-screened questions. Check
Behind closed doors. Check
Chance to edit it before it airs. Check

Complete bullshit coward move. Check

Trump is a showman. His supporters like the show no matter if its bullshit or not

You sure we're not talking about Hillary? I mean, the OP was like a page out of her 2016 Presidential election diary...which she has learned to keep the hell off servers / PCs.

Trump is the worse candidate for president, if he wasn't a candidate for prez, then Hillary would win the title, "worse".
But, I'll give Trump credit, he knows how to manipulate his hyper-supporters and the media.

Did Trump side with Al Qaeida, help Barry drag the US into a priate, unauthorized war to help Al Qaeida - perpetrators of 9/11/01 & murderers of Americans - take over their own country like Hillary?

Did Trump use his own personal illegal, unauthorized, unencrypted server that illegally held - according to the WH - information so classified it could not be released without causing grave damage to the US national security LIKE HILLARY DID?
NO

Did Trump incompetently and unnecessarily get 4 Americans killed by the very terrorists she called allies LIKE HILLARY did? NO

Trump is arrogant, brash, loud, and egotistical, but he is FAR from being as dangerous for this country and its citizens as Hillary.

He's been a long time con artist.

Seriously folks? WTF

I had initially given him credit for venturing into hostile territory but now?

Pre-screened questions. Check
Behind closed doors. Check
Chance to edit it before it airs. Check

Complete bullshit coward move. Check
Of course the NYT article doesn't say anything about Trump editing the tape. Where did you get that from?

You have a vivid imagination. Use it for something constructive

He's loading his racist gun and is about to shoot you so many times bruh

Wow! Boy, Hillary or some other dim would never try to pull such a thing.
No other politician even goes into the ghetto so your point is pointless. Even then it wouldn't excuse this nonsense

We usually agree on stuff, but in this case I'll have to disagree. Why?
Mainly because he is trying to reach out....hopefully it will go well and then we can get more of this stuff and get to real unscripted questions. Stuff like this is new and follows a plan.

Did Trump side with Al Qaeida, help Barry drag the US into a priate, unauthorized war to help Al Qaeida - perpetrators of 9/11/01 & murderers of Americans - take over their own country like Hillary?

NO

Did Trump incompetently and unnecessarily get 4 Americans killed by the very terrorists she called allies LIKE HILLARY did? NO

If Hillary was actually guilty of even a small percentage of the things she is accused of, I would vote against her too. The fact is that she has had false accusations thrown at her for decades, and the right wingers fall for all of them.

Why do Trump supporters place the bar so low that when he reads stuff its "Presidential"? When he is filming a new show about meeting black people they say "at least he's going" like thats something to behold lol

Why do Trump supporters place the bar so low that when he reads stuff its "Presidential"? When he is filming a new show about meeting black people they say "at least he's going" like thats something to behold lol

We don't place the bar...you guys do...you're the ones calling him hitler, stupid and other bullshit, so when shows he's not those things, it comes across well. Don't blame us, you're the ones that lower the expectations.

But the fact is he has been far better than Clinton on substance and presentation of his speeches, and he takes real questions quite often.

When's the last time you hung in the Ghetto? Be honest.

Well, last night. That's where my mentees live.

Folks like to talk a tough game, but seriously, when's the last time most folks on this Board have been in a Ghetto? Honestly, why would you wanna be in one? Trump's reaching out, and that's not a bad thing. But will it do any good? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back