Not supporting the war BUT supporting our troops

Maybe its my pic, kinda threatening, gun in your face. oops!

can i have my points back? thaaanks

xen said:
Maybe its my pic, kinda threatening, gun in your face. oops!

can i have my points back? thaaanks

Do you even understand how the points work, junior?

xen said:
no but damn i need a few. this night crew is extreme.

The points are gone. You can't "have them back." If you go to the top lefthand corner of the screen you will see user CP. It will show you who gave you points, and who taketh them away.

You get points for an outstanding post. You lose points for being a dolt. Simple as that.

:salute:

-edit- but seriously, carry on. smacking me, insulting me, kicking my ass etc, while i go get a beer.

xen said:
Insein This is where you and I part thinking. Maybe this is how you think of illegal wars.
But how the hell is a marine supposted to do something illegal if hes following procedure.

No im not, the troops are doing everything perfectly legal, doing their job, killing our enemies.

So whats the problem? They are killing our enemies and defending our country. How is anything wrong then?

As for not blaming the soldiers for what you deem to be an illegal war, here is the contract they must sign. You must have adobe acrobat in order to read the enlistment contract.

http://usmilitary.about.com/library/pdf/enlistment.pdf

Refer to section C Partial Statement of Existing United States Laws. Under this section, the terms of the contract are clearly stated to the applicant. Refer to Section C, Subsection 9, Paragraph a, sentence 4.

a. My enlistment is more than an employment agreement. As a member of the Armed Forces of the United States, i will be:

(4) Required upon order to serve in combat or other hazardous situations.

Every member of the Armed Forces is required to sign this form before enlisting. If the applicant does not agree with these terms, then they do not sign the contract. They are not forced to sign the contract. They are not coerced into signing the contract. The military is very particular in making sure that those who sign these contracts completely and thouroughly understand what they mean. This is a neccessity in the lawyer society we live in.

So i ask again, how is it that you still think these soldiers are innocent of your illegal war?

insein said:
So whats the problem? They are killing our enemies and defending our country. How is anything wrong then?

As for not blaming the soldiers for what you deem to be an illegal war, here is the contract they must sign. You must have adobe acrobat in order to read the enlistment contract.

Every member of the Armed Forces is required to sign this form before enlisting.

So i ask again, how is it that you still think these soldiers are innocent of your illegal war?
Killing our enemies fine, and sure you can think that they are defending our country. thats fine. Our military is doing a fabulous job!
Im talking about a different branch of the US government, the administration and its illegal process of going to war.
Putting whole CIA operations at risk, they've even admitted that a TOP admin official has committed TREASON, punishable by DEATH.

whats this got to do with anything?
They should get more hazard combat pay...the 30% of the troops over there are paramilitary, they get thousands per day!!

xen said:
Killing our enemies fine, and sure you can think that they are defending our country. thats fine. Our military is doing a fabulous job!
Im talking about a different branch of the US government, the administration and its illegal process of going to war.
Putting whole CIA operations at risk, they've even admitted that a TOP admin official has committed TREASON, punishable by DEATH.

whats this got to do with anything?
They should get more hazard combat pay...the 30% of the troops over there are paramilitary, they get thousands per day!!

Anyone passing out the tinfoil hats?

HELLO!
President George W Bush, regarding the leak of CIA operative Valerie Plame's identity to Robert Novak: "I don't know if we're going to find out the senior administration official. I don't have any idea."

And you didn't know a HUGE amount of our forces down there are paramilitary? Wwwow.

Here's a great link: http://www.casi.org.uk/info/scriraq.html

In it you will find all UN Security Council Resolutons pertaining to Iraq, dating back to 1966. You will also find UNSC condemnations of Iraq for violating the Ceasefire Agreement and "No-Fly Zone" restrictions. Interesting stuff, check it out.

xen said:
HELLO!

And you didn't know a HUGE amount of our forces down there are paramilitary? Wwwow.

Are you answering your invisible friend, or answering responses you imagine for me?

Said1 said:
Here's a great link: http://www.casi.org.uk/info/scriraq.html

In it you will find all UN Security Council Resolutons pertaining to Iraq, dating back to 1966. You will also find UNSC condemnations of Iraq for violating the Ceasefire Agreement and "No-Fly Zone" restrictions. Interesting stuff, check it out.

This dude isn't interested in learning anything. He doesn't respond to anything. He miconstrues whatever is said and posts something unconnected in response, and theinks he's a genius.

Now he's on some paramilitary kick out of the blue, after he posted his conspiracies.

You can play with him. I'm going to bed. ;)

Ya that resolution stuff is ALL over the 'liberal media', ive read it.

You used the tinfoil hat routine on me, and showed how incorrect you are in that issertion.

are you really a gunny?

HA! This is tinfoil hat central! The reason im here is because you guys are in outerspaceee :smoke:

xen said:
Ya that resolution stuff is ALL over the 'liberal media', ive read it.

You used the tinfoil hat routine on me, and showed how incorrect you are in that issertion.

are you really a gunny?

You are familiar with all resolutions and agreements pertaining to Iraq???

You were incorrect about the no-fly zones in another thread (I corrected you of course), perhaps a re-cap is in order?

Said1 said:
You are familiar with all resolutions and agreements pertaining to Iraq???

You were incorrect about the no-fly zones in another thread (I corrected you of course), perhaps a re-cap is in order?
Ya you probly were.

xen said:
HA! This is tinfoil hat central! The reason im here is because you guys are in outerspaceee :smoke:

Well it only took 4 or 5 pages but we've firmly established whatever already believed.

:trolls:

Forum List

Back