Not the first time this happened

It's unbelievable.....the Rats have no shame.....if they do not cheat the can't win.

Will there ever be any justice in America again?

May be not? is America doomed?:(

It's unbelievable.....the Rats have no shame.....if they do not cheat the can't win.

Will there ever be any justice in America again?

May be not? is America doomed?:(
Yep. You may as well stay home in 2024. It's rigged for Dems.

dead person winning election.

The Democrats voter fraud.....happening over and over and over again.....makes me truly sick.

Is this going to continue forever?

Isn't there a way to stop these thugs? :mad-61:

The Democrats voter fraud.....happening over and over and over again.....makes me truly sick.

Watching that guy outside of a Phili polling station hand out democrat tickets telling them to vote straight democrat with democrat signs all over the walls talking about how the republican Oz "scares him" reminded me how much democrats remind me of drug pushers and drug takers--- just substitute a democrat for a bag of heroin and the conversation is practically the same!---

"Look, man, here, you vote for dis guy, he will take care of you, make you feel REAL good. Take two democrats in the morning and two at night, and you will be flyin'!" :smoke:

Watching that guy outside of a Phili polling station hand out democrat tickets telling them to vote straight democrat with democrat signs all over the walls talking about how the republican Oz "scares him" reminded me how much democrats remind me of drug pushers and drug takers--- just substitute a democrat for a bag of heroin and the conversation is practically the same!---

"Look, man, here, you vote for dis guy, he will take care of you, make you feel REAL good. Take two democrats in the morning and two at night, and you will be flyin'!" :smoke:
That is Philly for you. and Pittsburgh can be at times just as bad.

Forum List

Back