Zone1 "Nothing creates itself"

Again... abortion is a human rights issue.
You have to be a human to have human rights and basing that determination on a religion is an infringement of my rights. Catholics don't like abortion, they don't have to have them.

You have to be a human to have human rights and basing that determination on a religion is an infringement of my rights. Catholics don't like abortion, they don't have to have them.
Exactly. If they want to bring to term a pregnancy resulting from rape, incest, or from a momentary lapse in judgment, then thats their choice which should not be imposed on anyone else who may not 'believe' in their triune virgin diddling edible mangod that never existed.

Not to mention the fact that they base their beliefs about the image and likeness of God, Jesus, right and wrong, good and evil, etc., on the most ignorant superficial carnal interpretation of the Bible and Divine Law possible posing as "authorities" on morality without knowing the meaning of the words or subjects about which they are so sanctimoniously and hypocritically dogmatic.

Last edited:
So what do you believe is in the womb if it's not human? Aliens?

Ahhh... so your complaint about religion is political based? As in people who believe in God should have no say in secular matters? Is that right?
All people should have a secular voice. No religion should. Would you be happy living under Sharia law?

All people should have a secular voice. No religion should. Would you be happy living under Sharia law?
But we aren't talking about theocracy. We are talking about your desire to limit participation in the Democratic process.

Human tissue at conception. No different from a liver or any other organ except a brain.
Human tissue? No different from a liver or any other organ except a brain? Do you have a link or a citation to back up your belief? Because I've posted mine and none of them say that. They say the exact opposite.

Human tissue? No different from a liver or any other organ except a brain? Do you have a link or a citation to back up your belief?
My opinions are all mine, I don't need anyone else to bless them.

Are you implying they are not human tissue or that they are something more?

My opinions are all mine, I don't need anyone else to bless them.

Are you implying they are not human tissue or that they are something more?
Yes, I am telling you that that at conception a new, genetically distinct human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again. At every point along the continuum it is fully human. It is never less than human. It's just science.

Yes, I am telling you that that at conception a new, genetically distinct human being has come into existence. One that has never existed before and will never exist again. At every point along the continuum it is fully human. It is never less than human. It's just science.

Heres some science for you.....

1715779467145.png

Do you really want to criminalize women and the doctors who help them terminate a non viable pregnancy, as If its your business, even if its a result of rape or incest, or just after a bad night?

I am very impressed by your religious faith, love, and dedication to protect the rights of the unborn, condemn doctors, and pregnant women in a difficult situation as if they were murderers.

What a guy!

Last edited:
I am very impressed by your religious faith, love, and dedication to protect the rights of the unborn, condemn doctors, and pregnant women in a difficult situation as if they were murderers.

remember, they live in texas, to preserve slavery bing joined the confederate army to fight for justice. as an example of their religion.

Do you really want to criminalize women and the doctors who help them terminate a non viable pregnancy, as If its your business, even if its a result of rape or incest, or just after a bad night?
No, I'd be happy if it were a misdemeanor offense.

What a guy!
I'm impressed by how overly emotional you are on almost everything.

remember, they live in texas, to preserve slavery bing joined the confederate army to fight for justice. as an example of their religion.

I know.

I heard that everything is bigger in Texas and Ding proves that even assholes are bigger in Texas.

Forum List

Back