Nothing generates unemployment like liberal policy

over 40 million on foodstamps for a record period of time and 93 million not working...heck of a job Brownie
What is it with your kind? If you aren't outright lying, you lie through omission. 93 million not working. Tens of millions over 65 and retired. Tens of millions over 75. Tens of millions between 16 and 22 and in college or high school. And what's left includes disability and lazy ass fucking uneducated Republicans know one wants who aren't qualified for anything.

America has near record 5.8 million job openings

You can always find the turd if you just follow the smell. And there he stands. A Republican who can't stop lying.

There have always been people over 65 and retired junior. That's the weakest, most pathetic argument in Obama history. The bottom line is that Obama produced record number of people out of the labor force, record number of people on food stamps, and record levels of national deficit and national debt.

Watching you flail around wildly attempting to defend the indefensible failures of Barack Obama is hysterical. You look like a cross between someone with Tourettes Syndrome and Epilepsy. Flailing around screaming any nonsensical thing that will come out of your mouth instead of just accepting reality. :lol:

Not only does liberal policy collapse nations and place everyone in poverty - but it also acts as a catalyst for liberals in power to confiscate everything...

BBC NEWS | Business | Venezuela 'seizes' more ranches

Yeah....Trump is kind of a moron in case you didn't notice. He's bankrupted THREE companies. A typical liberal. The scary part is that Hitlery is an even bigger moron.

You know that doesn't make him wrong in that video, right?

Not only does liberal policy collapse nations and place everyone in poverty - but it also acts as a catalyst for liberals in power to confiscate everything...

Yeah....Trump is kind of a moron in case you didn't notice. He's bankrupted THREE companies. A typical liberal. The scary part is that Hitlery is an even bigger moron.

He successfully enriched 550 corporations bankrupting 3 out of 550 are pretty good odds. Makes him a great CEO. How many successful multi-million dollar businesses have you been in charge of?

He successfully enriched 550 corporations bankrupting 3 out of 550 are pretty good odds. Makes him a great CEO. How many successful multi-million dollar businesses have you been in charge of?

And if you believe that I have a bridge to Brooklyn I'm selling cheap!

How many companies have I bankrupted? 0. Seems I'm an exponentially better CEO than Trump. Then again - so would a monkey.

How many companies have I bankrupted? 0. Seems I'm an exponentially better CEO than Trump. Then again - so would a monkey.

Yeah, sure ... tell us how many more billions of dollars you've earned more than Trump and then you won't look like such a retard for saying that....

How many multi-million dollar companies have you lead? Donald has 550.

So did he bankrupt three companies, really? Or did he take advantage of federal bankruptcy laws to tilt the scales in his favor?

How many multi-million dollar companies have you lead? Donald has 550.

How many companies have I bankrupted? 0.

So did he bankrupt three companies, really? Or did he take advantage of federal bankruptcy laws to tilt the scales in his favor?

Oh come on SaL....you're better than that. If those companies were flourishing there would be no need to take advantage of any bankruptcy laws to "tilt" anything in his favor. Have you seen Apple do any "titling" over the past decade?

You know what companies need to "tilt"? One's that have been run into the ground by leadership.

Oh come on SaL....you're better than that. If those companies were flourishing there would be no need to take advantage of any bankruptcy laws to "tilt" anything in his favor. Have you seen Apple do any "titling" over the past decade?

You know what companies need to "tilt"? One's that have been run into the ground by leadership.

It doesn't matter a damn bit what other companies do or don't do. Trump didn't do anything illegal by filing bankruptcy. The man is a billionaire for a reason.

Everywhere liberals get these insane minimum wages shoved through, we see insane unemployment. Businesses move or shut down. Nothing but poverty is left in the wake of liberal policy. What a damn shame...

Minimum wage hikes put pressure on businesses to 're-engineer labor force,' a restaurateur says - LA Times
Some restaurants face pressure to trim menus and staffs under California's wage hike

Horse Shit. Give me a Democratic administration anytime. Has it ever occurred to you that the economy and the stock market always do better during a Democrat administration? The stock market had dipped to about 8800 just before the end of Bush's two terms and the economy was bleeding 750,000 jobs a month. You people talk right out of the crack of your ass.

Forum List

Back