Nothing generates unemployment like liberal policy

Provide data to support your ridiculous claim
You mean other than the record number of people out of the labor force under Obama? Whose real unemployment legacy is around 18%?!?
Still trying to sell that lie without admitting that 80% of that number are retired, under 21, handicapped or stay at home moms?
Still making up false statistics?!? You've never once linked to the source on that. Want to know why? Because it's false. Furthermore, people under 21 need jobs. Not all high school graduates go on to college genius. Further still, handicapped people can and do hold jobs. Any other lies you want to attempt?
You ever tried to get a job with a handicap? Over 50? It's tougher than being a teen..
people that can work are not willing to do just any job....What a shame..
I'm sure it's challenging to land a job with disabilities. But people can and do hold jobs with disabilities.
My wife works with a guy that has one leg...though other than needing a truck with an automatic transmission, I hesitate to call him "disabled".

Everywhere liberals get these insane minimum wages shoved through, we see insane unemployment. Businesses move or shut down. Nothing but poverty is left in the wake of liberal policy. What a damn shame...

Minimum wage hikes put pressure on businesses to 're-engineer labor force,' a restaurateur says - LA Times
Some restaurants face pressure to trim menus and staffs under California's wage hike

Horse Shit. Give me a Democratic administration anytime. Has it ever occurred to you that the economy and the stock market always do better during a Democrat administration? The stock market had dipped to about 8800 just before the end of Bush's two terms and the economy was bleeding 750,000 jobs a month. You people talk right out of the crack of your ass.
No - because stuff that never happens doesn't occur to me. Jimmy Carter created the second worse economy in U.S. history. Ronald Reagan created the greatest economy in U.S. history that lasted over 20 years until Bill Clinton's ignorant "Community Re-Investment Act" causing the housing market to collapse.

By the way - who oversaw The Great Depression? Oh yeah....Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt. So the three worst economies in U.S. history were all under Dumbocrat leaders (FDR, Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama).

Facts....they are a bitch.

Horse Shit!! I'm 82 years old and you can hang your goddam hat on this one. Coolidge and Herbert Hoover's administrations were in charge leading up to the market crash in 1929.
It's always the same with you people..."leading up to". Do you know what Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge oversaw? The roaring 20's. Do you know what FDR oversaw? The Great Depression.

And even radical left-wing UCLA admits that FDR's unconstitutional and idiotic liberal policies prolonged The Great Depression. Conservative policy would have had us out of that in less than two years (easy)...

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Misguided government policies prolonged Great Depression

You're obviously a dumbass! My Daddy was working 12 hour days in a sawmill for $0.75 when Roosevelt took over.....when Roosevelt died he was an inspector in an Oak Ridge plant making $500 a month plus benefits, one of which was a pension which he drew to the day he died. Don't try your horse shit on me......my family was there.
Sweetie...the facts say otherwise. Just because your dad was one of the lucky few (or, more likely being that he sounds like a liberal, engaged in unethical and illegal behavior to move up) doesn't change reality. When ever radical left-wing UCLA is admitting that FDR's idiotic liberal policies greatly extended The Great Depression, you're false narrative isn't going to hold up well.

Warren G. Harding (conservative) and Calvin Coolidge (conservative) oversaw the roaring 20's. FDR (liberal) oversaw The Great Depression. Jimmy Carter (liberal) oversaw The Great Recessions. And Ronald Reagan (conservative) oversaw one of (if not thee) greatest economies in U.S. history (after taking the reigns of the great recession from Jimmy Carter).

Gee really.? I don't recall that. You wouldn't just be making crap up as you go?
Yeah....it's fall down hilarious the things you liberals are incapable of "recalling". Always seems to be extraordinarily convenient to coinciding with your left-wing ideology. Just coincidence I guess... :dunno:
Interesting how you fail to provide a source to support your bloviating.
Interesting how after 8 years of Barack Obama's own words being provided you have no recollection of it. Convenient as well...

"...I sought out the Marxist professors" - Barack Obama, Dreams from My Father
"....and I think the way you do that is to spread the wealth" - Barack Obama to Joe the Plumber

Oh....and lets not forget that Obama calls card carrying member #47544 of Communist Party U.S.A. his "mentor"!

Now start you're typical liberal nonsense of denying and/or minimizing. Go on...get into full on libtard damage control. Tell us how words don't mean anything. How that's not really what Obama "meant". How that doesn't "prove anything". You know....all of the tired and pitiful libtard excuses. Maybe you can even call me "racist"!
Still no documentation. "spreading the wealth" does not make one a Marxist. This country has used the government to "spread the wealth" -to improve lives and level the playing field since the progressive movement and Teddy Roosevelt in the very early 1900. It is what has made this country what it is , although we could be better. It appears that to you anyone who is not a lais·sez-faire capitalist and who favors any degree of regulation is a Marxist and that is just as stupid as stupid gets. Capitalists will not regulate themselves. They are out for themselves and themselves only and the rest of us and the good of the country be damned.
No documentation? We have him on video and he stated in his own book "I sought out the marxist professors" :lmao:

Just like a Bill Clinton liberal "deny, deny, deny"
STILL! NO LINK!

If any of you call a job that pays 8 bucks an hour a job, you are a low life. Whenever a jobs report comes out, anything under 20 dollars per hour should not be included. Disagree? You are a puke. Bring it now.

Yeah....it's fall down hilarious the things you liberals are incapable of "recalling". Always seems to be extraordinarily convenient to coinciding with your left-wing ideology. Just coincidence I guess... :dunno:
Interesting how after 8 years of Barack Obama's own words being provided you have no recollection of it. Convenient as well...

"....and I think the way you do that is to spread the wealth" - Barack Obama to Joe the Plumber

Oh....and lets not forget that Obama calls card carrying member #47544 of Communist Party U.S.A. his "mentor"!

Now start you're typical liberal nonsense of denying and/or minimizing. Go on...get into full on libtard damage control. Tell us how words don't mean anything. How that's not really what Obama "meant". How that doesn't "prove anything". You know....all of the tired and pitiful libtard excuses. Maybe you can even call me "racist"!
Still no documentation. "spreading the wealth" does not make one a Marxist. This country has used the government to "spread the wealth" -to improve lives and level the playing field since the progressive movement and Teddy Roosevelt in the very early 1900. It is what has made this country what it is , although we could be better. It appears that to you anyone who is not a lais·sez-faire capitalist and who favors any degree of regulation is a Marxist and that is just as stupid as stupid gets. Capitalists will not regulate themselves. They are out for themselves and themselves only and the rest of us and the good of the country be damned.
No documentation? We have him on video and he stated in his own book "I sought out the marxist professors" :lmao:

STILL! NO LINK!
Why would I - you've denied video and his book. You'll just deny the link as well. And lets not forget about a card carrying member of Communist Party U.S.A. being Obama's "mentor" according to Obama himself. I notice you're running like hell from that one (like all of the other one's)! :lol:

STILL! NO LINK!
Ohhhh.....I get it! You're illiterate. You can't do any research on the internet for yourself. You need someone to spoon feed it to you like a child. My bad....I completely forgot that you are a liberal.

STILL! NO LINK!
Why would I - you've denied video and his book. You'll just deny the link as well. And lets not forget about a card carrying member of Communist Party U.S.A. being Obama's "mentor" according to Obama himself. I notice you're running like hell from that one (like all of the other one's)! :lol:
This is complete horseshit. The way it works is that if you are going to make allegations against someone, it is incumbent upon you to present the specifics with documentation. You can't just accuse someone of something - be it theft, murder, or being a Marxist, without some evidence, and say that the burden of proof to refute it is on them. You say that in his book, he stated that he " sought out Marxist professors" and maybe he did , but that is out of context and says nothing about his beliefs. Your approach to this is lazy, incompetent and dishonest.

Vote for Hillary then.
Sadly...she's even worse. A history of criminal behavior. An irrational, emotional train wreck who freaks out the moment she doesn't understand something or the moment someone challenges her. And she's desperate for power and control. Hitlery is literally the worst candidate in U.S. history. At least Barack Obama had composure.

You are an idiot and you just removed any doubts which might have been out. LEARN TO SAY, "Madame President!"
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.....Blah, Blah, Blah....you libtards have been claiming for two decades now that Hitlery Clinton would be my next president. Then she got her ass handed to her by an unknown Senator from Illinois with a funny name. Sweetie...the problem is that your ignorant. You don't know the facts. Her own party hates her. Barack and Michelle Obama hate her. Hell, her own husband can't stand her.

Do you know that when Bill was president, the Secret Service would actually have to restrain her because she would go into a rage and throw things at the president that could have severely injured him? Is that they type of person you want in the Oval Office with their finger on the button? An irrational, emotional train wreck? Her response in France when she misinterpreted the question and responded with anger, snark, and emotion was humiliating to the U.S. and prime example of Hitlery Clinton at her finest. She's like a teenage girl on her period whose boyfriend just dumped her. Just a mess. Only she's like that 24x7 and desperate for power because she's an ego maniac.

LEARN TO SAY "I'm an uninformed idiot" because....well....you are. But that is a typical liberal for you.

Practice saying, "Madame President" It'll give you a leg up on the rest of the Republican party!

STILL! NO LINK!
This is complete horseshit. The way it works is that if you are going to make allegations against someone, it is incumbent upon you to present the specifics with documentation. You can't just accuse someone of something - be it theft, murder, or being a Marxist, without some evidence, and say that the burden of proof to refute it is on them. You say that in his book, he stated that he " sought out Marxist professors" and maybe he did , but that is out of context and says nothing about his beliefs. Your approach to this is lazy, incompetent and dishonest.
And it's been presented, junior. For 8 years. This is all stuff that was brought in front of the public 8 years ago. Just because you're ignorant of it, deny it, or too lazy to look it up isn't my problem. It's your problem. The facts don't change just because you deny them.

Vote for Hillary then.
Sadly...she's even worse. A history of criminal behavior. An irrational, emotional train wreck who freaks out the moment she doesn't understand something or the moment someone challenges her. And she's desperate for power and control. Hitlery is literally the worst candidate in U.S. history. At least Barack Obama had composure.

You are an idiot and you just removed any doubts which might have been out. LEARN TO SAY, "Madame President!"
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah.....Blah, Blah, Blah....you libtards have been claiming for two decades now that Hitlery Clinton would be my next president. Then she got her ass handed to her by an unknown Senator from Illinois with a funny name. Sweetie...the problem is that your ignorant. You don't know the facts. Her own party hates her. Barack and Michelle Obama hate her. Hell, her own husband can't stand her.

Do you know that when Bill was president, the Secret Service would actually have to restrain her because she would go into a rage and throw things at the president that could have severely injured him? Is that they type of person you want in the Oval Office with their finger on the button? An irrational, emotional train wreck? Her response in France when she misinterpreted the question and responded with anger, snark, and emotion was humiliating to the U.S. and prime example of Hitlery Clinton at her finest. She's like a teenage girl on her period whose boyfriend just dumped her. Just a mess. Only she's like that 24x7 and desperate for power because she's an ego maniac.

LEARN TO SAY "I'm an uninformed idiot" because....well....you are. But that is a typical liberal for you.

Practice saying, "Madame President" It'll give you a leg up on the rest of the Republican party!
What? I can't understand a thing you're saying. You sound just like Charlie Brown's teacher. You're about as intelligent too! :lol:

Belive me...even if Hitlery Clinton managed to become president somehow....the only thing I will be calling her is c*nt. It's the only title that she has actually earned!

STILL! NO LINK!
Ohhhh.....I get it! You're illiterate. You can't do any research on the internet for yourself. You need someone to spoon feed it to you like a child. My bad....I completely forgot that you are a liberal.
He is not even considered a Socialist by Socialist! Leave alone a Marxist....

“Top U.S. Socialist Says Barack Obama is Not One of Them” by PATRICIA MURPHY Capitol Hill Bureau Chief, is telling: http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2009/09/10/top-socialists-agree-obama-is-not-a-socialist/

Frank Llewellyn, the National Director of the Democratic Socialists of America, the country's largest socialist organization, said Obama is most definitely not one of them. "He's not any kind of socialist at all. He called the president "a market guy," which is hardly a compliment coming from a man with serious reservations about market capitalism.

"He's not challenging the power of the corporations," Llewellyn added. "The banking reforms that have been suggested are not particularly far reaching. “Llewellyn offered his belief that Republicans have historically called opponents "socialists" in order to stop moderate reforms, and that the new stickiness of the Obama/socialist association is one part misinformation, one part ignorance. "The Republicans are doing the same thing they did when Roosevelt was president -- confusing somebody who is trying to save capitalism from itself with somebody who is trying to destroy it. (Obama) is not trying to destroy capitalism."

So how then can Obama be portrayed as a socialist? There is the affordable care act which does in fact involve additional taxes, and regulations on the health care industry. However, it hardly the government take over that its been called. The insurance companies and pharmaceuticals are alive and well. It is not a single-payer system and it is still very much for profit.

He does advocated the “redistribution of wealth” through tax policies and social safety net programs but so did many others before him and he has not advocated the “collective ownership of the means of production” nor has he seriously curtailed the accumulation and concentration of wealth.

And while, he took steps to regulate the financial industry, advocates protecting the environment, and supports labor unions, that should all sound pretty familiar-and mainstream after reviewing the records of some of his predecessors.

It is also worthy of note that during his administration, the top marginal tax rate of 35% is the lowest since the Reagan years. Between WWII until the Reagan Presidency, the rates ranged from 70% to 91 %. Likewise, the capital gains tax rate of 15% for individuals is at its lowest since 1941. And while the capital gains tax on corporations is historically high at 35%, that has been the rate since the Clinton administration and was only slightly lower at 34% from Reagan’s second term through much of Bush 41’s time in office. It should also be noted that this tax was raised from 28% under Reagan during his first term.

If Obama is, by some measure a Socialist, it is only in the long tradition of United States Presidents using government to level the playing field and improve the lives of people. There is no evidence whatsoever to support accusations that Obama is a Marxist and while not a pure Capitalist, he is no more of Socialist than many who came before him beginning with Teddy Roosevelt. In the case of Obama, the labels of “Socialist” and “Marxist “ stems from an ignorance these terms, as well as of history, distrust and fear of someone who is seen as different, and a measure of anti government hysteria and clinically diagnosable paranoia. The fear is simply not reality based.

Horse Shit. Give me a Democratic administration anytime. Has it ever occurred to you that the economy and the stock market always do better during a Democrat administration? The stock market had dipped to about 8800 just before the end of Bush's two terms and the economy was bleeding 750,000 jobs a month. You people talk right out of the crack of your ass.
No - because stuff that never happens doesn't occur to me. Jimmy Carter created the second worse economy in U.S. history. Ronald Reagan created the greatest economy in U.S. history that lasted over 20 years until Bill Clinton's ignorant "Community Re-Investment Act" causing the housing market to collapse.

By the way - who oversaw The Great Depression? Oh yeah....Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt. So the three worst economies in U.S. history were all under Dumbocrat leaders (FDR, Jimmy Carter, Barack Obama).

Facts....they are a bitch.

Horse Shit!! I'm 82 years old and you can hang your goddam hat on this one. Coolidge and Herbert Hoover's administrations were in charge leading up to the market crash in 1929.
It's always the same with you people..."leading up to". Do you know what Warren G. Harding and Calvin Coolidge oversaw? The roaring 20's. Do you know what FDR oversaw? The Great Depression.

And even radical left-wing UCLA admits that FDR's unconstitutional and idiotic liberal policies prolonged The Great Depression. Conservative policy would have had us out of that in less than two years (easy)...

FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

Misguided government policies prolonged Great Depression

You're obviously a dumbass! My Daddy was working 12 hour days in a sawmill for $0.75 when Roosevelt took over.....when Roosevelt died he was an inspector in an Oak Ridge plant making $500 a month plus benefits, one of which was a pension which he drew to the day he died. Don't try your horse shit on me......my family was there.
Sweetie...the facts say otherwise. Just because your dad was one of the lucky few (or, more likely being that he sounds like a liberal, engaged in unethical and illegal behavior to move up) doesn't change reality. When ever radical left-wing UCLA is admitting that FDR's idiotic liberal policies greatly extended The Great Depression, you're false narrative isn't going to hold up well.

Warren G. Harding (conservative) and Calvin Coolidge (conservative) oversaw the roaring 20's. FDR (liberal) oversaw The Great Depression. Jimmy Carter (liberal) oversaw The Great Recessions. And Ronald Reagan (conservative) oversaw one of (if not thee) greatest economies in U.S. history (after taking the reigns of the great recession from Jimmy Carter).

You appear to have left out the fact that the market crashed in 1929. When George W. Bush crashed the markets he handed them $780 billion to ease the pain. In the 20's crash all the banks closed their doors and the rich people set on their asses and lived off their savings while the poor people spent their days trying to get enough food to survive:

STILL! NO LINK!

“Top U.S. Socialist Says Barack Obama is Not One of Them” by PATRICIA MURPHY Capitol Hill Bureau Chief, is telling: http://www.dvorak.org/blog/2009/09/10/top-socialists-agree-obama-is-not-a-socialist/

Frank Llewellyn, the National Director of the Democratic Socialists of America, the country's largest socialist organization, said Obama is most definitely not one of them. "He's not any kind of socialist at all. He called the president "a market guy," which is hardly a compliment coming from a man with serious reservations about market capitalism.

"He's not challenging the power of the corporations," Llewellyn added. "The banking reforms that have been suggested are not particularly far reaching. “Llewellyn offered his belief that Republicans have historically called opponents "socialists" in order to stop moderate reforms, and that the new stickiness of the Obama/socialist association is one part misinformation, one part ignorance. "The Republicans are doing the same thing they did when Roosevelt was president -- confusing somebody who is trying to save capitalism from itself with somebody who is trying to destroy it. (Obama) is not trying to destroy capitalism."

So how then can Obama be portrayed as a socialist? There is the affordable care act which does in fact involve additional taxes, and regulations on the health care industry. However, it hardly the government take over that its been called. The insurance companies and pharmaceuticals are alive and well. It is not a single-payer system and it is still very much for profit.

He does advocated the “redistribution of wealth” through tax policies and social safety net programs but so did many others before him and he has not advocated the “collective ownership of the means of production” nor has he seriously curtailed the accumulation and concentration of wealth.

And while, he took steps to regulate the financial industry, advocates protecting the environment, and supports labor unions, that should all sound pretty familiar-and mainstream after reviewing the records of some of his predecessors.

It is also worthy of note that during his administration, the top marginal tax rate of 35% is the lowest since the Reagan years. Between WWII until the Reagan Presidency, the rates ranged from 70% to 91 %. Likewise, the capital gains tax rate of 15% for individuals is at its lowest since 1941. And while the capital gains tax on corporations is historically high at 35%, that has been the rate since the Clinton administration and was only slightly lower at 34% from Reagan’s second term through much of Bush 41’s time in office. It should also be noted that this tax was raised from 28% under Reagan during his first term.

If Obama is, by some measure a Socialist, it is only in the long tradition of United States Presidents using government to level the playing field and improve the lives of people. There is no evidence whatsoever to support accusations that Obama is a Marxist and while not a pure Capitalist, he is no more of Socialist than many who came before him beginning with Teddy Roosevelt. In the case of Obama, the labels of “Socialist” and “Marxist “ stems from an ignorance these terms, as well as of history, distrust and fear of someone who is seen as different, and a measure of anti government hysteria and clinically diagnosable paranoia. The fear is simply not reality based.
Doh! I completely forgot....we should add the appointment of self-admitted communist Van Jones to the White House! Boy...tons of coincidences, uh? He was mentored by a communist, he sought out marxists professors in college, he is on video stating "...I think the way you do that is to spread the wealth" and he appointed a communist to the White House under his administration.

That guy has the worst luck I've ever seen. I've been alive a long time and have never met an actual communist. Seems Obama can't go anywhere without running into one or hiring one. :dunno:

STILL! NO LINK!
And it's been presented, junior. For 8 years. This is all stuff that was brought in front of the public 8 years ago. Just because you're ignorant of it, deny it, or too lazy to look it up isn't my problem. It's your problem. The facts don't change just because you deny them.
I'm not going to waist my time playing this juvenile game with you sonny boy. As for "junior" I'll have you know that I'm 69 years young and have been around the block a few times.

STILL! NO LINK!
I'm not going to waist my time playing this juvenile game with you sonny boy. As for "junior" I'll have you know that I'm 69 years young and have been around the block a few times.
I believe that. But you act like a juvenile (like most liberals) by denying reality.

STILL! NO LINK!

Doh! I completely forgot....we should add the appointment of self-admitted communist Van Jones to the White House! Boy...tons of coincidences, uh? He was mentored by a communist, he sought out marxists professors in college, he is on video stating "...I think the way you do that is to spread the wealth" and he appointed a communist to the White House under his administration.

That guy has the worst luck I've ever seen. I've been alive a long time and have never met an actual communist. Seems Obama can't go anywhere without running into one or hiring one. :dunno:
Another moronic appeal to ignorance.

STILL! NO LINK!

Another moronic appeal to ignorance.

NaziCons are a special breed.

never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

Forum List

Back