Nothing has changed because of the Mueller report at all

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
What democrats didn't realize is the amount of hate that was in this country. When Scum bag voices his hatred , people that we as a society have kept under rocks, with our total conscious and this countries norms. Crawled out from under their hate rocks when they got a voice in scum bag. That's the only reason scum bag got elected. As a country all good men and women all patriots have to put these people back under their rocks where they should be and make sure no voice comes out like this again so that hate thinks it's voice has been found.

No one expected the left to accept the Mueller report if it did not confirm their narrative; the left has lived up to its expectation.
I totally respect and support Mueller's report. Except I'm exactly like you, Considering who Barr is , No one has a clue whats in the report. No one. We won't until we can see it. What Mueller said is Information to take notice of , What Barr said means nothing.

No one expected the left to accept the Mueller report if it did not confirm their narrative; the left has lived up to its expectation.
I totally respect and support Mueller's report. Except I'm exactly like you, Considering who Barr is , No one has a clue whats in the report. No one. We won't until we can see it. What Mueller said is Information to take notice of , What Barr said means nothing.
Wrong. This is a watershed. The entire anti-Trump movement has been pushing to collusion conspiracy for two years. It is DOA|..

What democrats didn't realize is the amount of hate that was in this country. When Scum bag voices his hatred , people that we as a society have kept under rocks, with our total conscious and this countries norms. Crawled out from under their hate rocks when they got a voice in scum bag. That's the only reason scum bag got elected. As a country all good men and women all patriots have to put these people back under their rocks where they should be and make sure no voice comes out like this again so that hate thinks it's voice has been found.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Pot, allow me to introduce you to kettle". You want to talk about hate and vitriol? Just look in the mirror, ass-wipe. You think you can silence anti-communists like myself? Better bring plenty of ammo and body bags, you marxist sack of shit.

Wrong. This is a watershed. The entire anti-Trump movement has been pushing to collusion conspiracy for two years. It is DOA|..
It is, they just don't want to admit it.
They think they more then can keep the "question" of Trump's "crimes" in the news, the better their chance in 2020.
They have no idea whatsoever the depth of the damage done to the credibility of the media and the Democratic party.

Doesn't this remind everyone of the 2016 presidential election?
All the democrats were sure 100% that Hillary without a doubt was the next president.
Then reality smacked them in the face, and TDS developed.
Now.....
All the democrats were sure 100% and Schitt saying he even had the evidence that Trump is guilty.
Then reality smacked them in the face, and a new strain of TDS developed.

Yes....nothing really has changed...same old shit, just a different day, and a different fly. :auiqs.jpg:

Nothing has changed because of the Mueller report at all

I agree.

Democrats are still full fledged retards who can't read the writing on the wall.

The collusion charge is just one of many investigations , don't care how they get him , I only care that he gets what he deserves. We will now watch you Nazi's wanting the heads of the people who don't agree with you, just like All the other haters and despots through history.

It is, they just don't want to admit it.
They think they more then can keep the "question" of Trump's "crimes" in the news, the better their chance in 2020.
They have no idea whatsoever the depth of the damage done to the credibility of the media and the Democratic party.
You people are a hoot, you think this is the only charge they are putting on scum bag. What difference does it make. how he goes down, the only important part is that we get him and we will. Every patriot in this country is standing against you haters and your lead dog.

The collusion charge is just one of many investigations , don't care how they get him , I only care that he gets what he deserves. We will now watch you Nazi's wanting the heads of the people who don't agree with you, just like All the other haters and despots through history.
:eek:
***** DANGER WILL ROBINSON, CATEGORY 47 IRONY STORM APPROACHING *****

Well, it won't be today.

The House has failed to override the President's veto. So that's history.

Correct nothing has changed the far left still can’t accept the fact Hillary lost because she was a bad candidate who ran a bad campaign. That was true on election night 2016 it’s true today and it will be true tomorrow.

Doesn't this remind everyone of the 2016 presidential election?
All the democrats were sure 100% that Hillary without a doubt was the next president.
Then reality smacked them in the face, and TDS developed.
Now.....
All the democrats were sure 100% and Schitt saying he even had the evidence that Trump is guilty.
Then reality smacked them in the face, and a new strain of TDS developed.

Yes....nothing really has changed...same old shit, just a different day, and a different fly. :auiqs.jpg:
You people get over it, no one knows what was in the report. It's Barr that decided what to show. He was hired totally just for that decision. I don't care what he goes down for , only that he goes down and since I don't know what was in the report or you don't know what was in the report we can wait. Your claiming a slam dunk and you haven't even got off the ground yet.

Well, it won't be today.

Did you know that since the founding of the federal government in 1789, 37 of 44 Presidents have exercised their veto authority a total of 2,564 times? Believe it or not, Congress has overridden these vetoes on 110 occasions. This signifies a 4.3%.
So buddy it means nothing nada who cares.

Well, it won't be today.

Did you know that since the founding of the federal government in 1789, 37 of 44 Presidents have exercised their veto authority a total of 2,564 times? Believe it or not, Congress has overridden these vetoes on 110 occasions. This signifies a 4.3%.
So buddy it means nothing nada who cares.

Why did you respond then?

[
You people are a hoot, you think this is the only charge they are putting on scum bag.
"They"?
Who is this "they" that is charging the President, and for what?
Are you serious , you really don't know this? That's a hoot, knowing nothing is what got this country in trouble with scum bag in the first place,.
Since you didn't answer the question, I will ask again:
"They"?
Who is this "they" that is charging the President, and for what?

Forum List

Back