Noticed something.

Israel can kill a shitload of Palestinian and Hamas shitheads with that $3.1 billion.

I love it when my tax money goes to a good cause. :biggrin:

Israel can kill a shitload of Palestinian and Hamas shitheads with that $3.1 billion.

Yes but Israel is not an American State, you need that 3.1 billion for that wall to keep out Mexican bandits which is more important as that affects you DIRECTLY not what happens in some Shit Hole in the Middle East.

Waste of your tax money, Israel should be told to fund themselves or better still the WJC has enough money they shakedown more than 3 billion a year, they could give it to Israel.

The Omnibus Bill was signed yesterday and a couple of figures just popped out at me.
Israel Aid $3.1B
The Wall $1.6B
The US...Israel's bottom bitch.

As you were.

The Israeli Constitution is clear 'Murica owes us a living .

Add to that figure the monies spend on the Iraq war, the occupation of Syria and the possible WW3 against Russia, Iran and Syria.

Trumptards will drink his piss all day and call it lemonade

The Omnibus Bill was signed yesterday and a couple of figures just popped out at me.
Israel Aid $3.1B
The Wall $1.6B

As you were.

What happened to putting America First? Oh I forgot it never was that, sorry it's putting Israel First :eusa_doh:

Israel has the most powerful military in the region. I don't mind giving the some aid, but the amount they receive is ridiculous. Maybe after decades of aiding them they should learn to stand on their own two feet.

Israel Aid $3.1B
The Wall $1.6B

As you were.

What happened to putting America First? Oh I forgot it never was that, sorry it's putting Israel First :eusa_doh:

Sadly, BOTH presidential candidates were Israeli Firsters as are 3/4 of the Senate.

Yes but Israel is not an American State, you need that 3.1 billion for that wall to keep out Mexican bandits which is more important as that affects you DIRECTLY not what happens in some Shit Hole in the Middle East.

Waste of your tax money, Israel should be told to fund themselves or better still the WJC has enough money they shakedown more than 3 billion a year, they could give it to Israel.

mexico is paying for the wall.

the cheeto said so

Israel Aid $3.1B
The Wall $1.6B

As you were.

The Israeli Constitution is clear 'Murica owes us a living .

Add to that figure the monies spend on the Iraq war, the occupation of Syria and the possible WW3 against Russia, Iran and Syria.

They take it up the buttocks sans lube from Israel, it should be very degrading but they are brainwashed.

LOL the same crowd who DEMAND a Wall are happy that they get next to nothing for a Wall and get a wet spot in their panties that their tax money to the tune of 3.1 BILLION is given to the Welfare Queen in the Middle East, a case of having your priorities wrong on all levels. You fund your OWN and it's fuck everyone else let them fund themselves, that is called having your priorities correct.

mexico is paying for the wall.

the cheeto said so

There is going to be NO Wall, only the deluded think there is going to be a Wall, time to wake up and smell the coffee.

Israel Aid $3.1B
The Wall $1.6B

As you were.

Sadly, BOTH presidential candidates were Israeli Firsters as are 3/4 of the Senate.

Yes why is that, why do both parties bend over and spread their buttocks for Israel, they should tell the WJC etc to fund Israel they do MEGA BILLIONS of shakesdowns every year, I'm sure they can have fundraisers with elderly wimmens if need be selling cakes etc to raise even extra money for the Middle East Welfare Queen. Silly America they hold you in basic contempt anyhow, when are you going to wake up and smell the coffee that you are being used, I mean they could at the least when your Neo-Conservatives get you into these Middle East Wars the Middle East Welfare Queen could have their soldiers fighting alongside American soldiers, afterall they SAY they are your um Ally :abgg2q.jpg:

I prefer bullets to a wall.

Israel has the most powerful military in the region. I don't mind giving the some aid, but the amount they receive is ridiculous. Maybe after decades of aiding them they should learn to stand on their own two feet.

Well yes and they should use that military that AMERICAN TAXPAYERS have paid for and CONTINUE to pay for to assist America when the Neo-Conservatives get America into more wars in the Middle East where there are NO American National Interests....um or is Israel now an American State and I had not noticed the announcement?

Why should American soldiers continue to die in Middle Eastern Wars, WHO and WHAT exactly are they dying for?

Oh I thought you were for a Wall? Now you are not for a Wall you are just for bullets? Israel has a Wall, so why shouldn't you have a Wall? You COULD have a Wall perhaps if you stopped giving money to a FOREIGN NATION and PUT AMERICA FIRST!

Well yes and they should use that military that AMERICAN TAXPAYERS have paid for and CONTINUE to pay for to assist America when the Neo-Conservatives get America into more wars in the Middle East where there are NO American National Interests....um or is Israel now an American State and I had not noticed the announcement?

Why should American soldiers continue to die in Middle Eastern Wars, WHO and WHAT exactly are they dying for?

In 1996 Warmongers , Neocrazies and Likudnicks promised Israel that they would destroy Iraq and Syria:

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm

In 1996 Warmongers , Neocrazies and Likudnicks promised Israel that they would destroy Iraq and Syria:

A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm

I think Israel has a right to defend itself like EVERY nation has a right to defend itself, but like the majority of nations do Israel should fund it's own defence, it's time they grew up or were forced to grow up by America stopping the Welfare to them, I mean if America stopped the Welfare what are Israel going to do have a tantrum? Threaten to bomb America or whatever?

Oh I thought you were for a Wall? Now you are not for a Wall you are just for bullets? Israel has a Wall, so why shouldn't you have a Wall? You COULD have a Wall perhaps if you stopped giving money to a FOREIGN NATION and PUT AMERICA FIRST!
With a wall, the only thing it provides is prevention. Illegals will try again and again. With bullets....there is no again.

With a wall, the only thing it provides is prevention. Illegals will try again and again. With bullets....there is no again.

Well you could have a Wall and bullets, you could have a Wall and also Manned Machine Gun Towers alongside the Wall.

Forum List

Back