🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Noticed?

Have any of the screeching, assrash lefties noticed that the children brutally murdered by Assad's chemicals - victims whose fate nearly brought the President to tears - were almost certainly Muslim? Did they notice how easily obama abandoned them along with this bigmouth "red line"? Yeah, you figure out the rest...

Obama didn't abandon them. The righties were pissed that Obama got involved in Syria at all.

This was a huge escalation - huge.

Edited to add - by escalation, I mean the poison gas attack

Last edited:
how many of these rambos will enlist to 'liberate' yet another ME regime?

none would be my preliminary estimate

I already did my time, I am not afraid to do it again, but what I want is to exterminate those who are destroying THIS country. I will gladly waste the scum that need it HERE when the time comes.

Coyote Posted >> (Obama didn't abandon them. The righties were pissed that Obama got involved in Syria at all. This was a huge escalation - huge.<<<<<)

BS: That was just a lie the o-shit-ma team wanted to float, and EVERYONE KNEW IT EVEN you liberal liars.

Yes, the Dems were undecided, but it's pretty clear where the Republicans were going. Since the final vote was never taken, you can speculate all you want. But fair is fair--so can I.
This was the whip list, just prior to Russia's offer to negotiate removal of chemical weapons from Syria:

Newspaper The Hill released a whip list with information on which Senators and Representatives had announced their support or opposition for an American military intervention in Syria.[44] On September 9, the whip list stood at:
  • Yes/Leaning Yes: 31 (21 Democrats, 10 Republicans)
  • Undecided/Not Clear: 92 (71 Democrats, 21 Republicans)
  • No/Leaning No: 144 (109 Republicans, 35 Democrats)
The Washington Post also created its own whip count of where the votes stand on Syria.[45] Their count on September 13th stood at:
  • Yes: 25 (17 Democrats, 8 Republicans)
  • Undecided: 145 (111 Democrats, 34 Republicans)
  • Leaning No: 101 (38 Democrats, 63 Republicans)
  • Against: 162 (34 Democrats, 91 Republicans)
Authorization for the Use of Military Force Against the Government of Syria to Respond to Use of Chemical Weapons - Wikipedia

Have any of the screeching, assrash lefties noticed that the children brutally murdered by Assad's chemicals - victims whose fate nearly brought the President to tears - were almost certainly Muslim? Did they notice how easily obama abandoned them along with this bigmouth "red line"? Yeah, you figure out the rest...

...The righties were pissed that Obama got involved in Syria at all.

He didn't, unless you count obviously empty words.

This was a huge escalation - huge.

Edited to add - by escalation, I mean the poison gas attack

No it wasn't. He'd done it before. RIGHT in obama's face, in fact.

Forum List

Back