‘Now Hiring White People’…would our POTUS approve if such signage could be found in front of private enterprises?

With 440 voter suppression bills in place, the Republican party operates as if their vote is the only one that should count. That would be mostly white votes. How many black women are on the supreme court again? Why not make your comparison about race and politics?

You confuse voter I.D. with suppression, being the village idiot that you are.

Explain in detail how the Left wants to get rid of the Constitution exactly?
White men who owned slaves wrote it. That is the primary position of the left. Marcuse was a little more nuanced......minorities were discriminated against therefore whites don't deserve a constitution.

Now on a more practical matter it is what leftist judges find or don't constitutional. Center right judges also fuck up stuff.

You confuse voter I.D. with suppression, being the village idiot that you are.
You confuse what Republicans are actually doing with Voter ID. Republicans are now trying to limit voting hours and how many days to keep the polls open, along with other methods to decrease voter turnout.

Most states already have Voter ID and it has done fuck-all to stop the types of fraud which occur.

This is because they have through ongoing lies, convinced some gullible, uninformed, or just plain unintelligent blacks, that separation is needed. As the old saying goes: "Repeat a lie often enough and it will eventually be believed."
Think about it, blacks are publicly saying that "mathematics" is racist. MATHEMATICS! In doing so, they are ensuring that blacks wanting to get into fields that require Geometry, Trigonometry, Physics and Calculus, won't get into them. You can't build skyscrapers without higher mathematics. You can't plot trajectory without higher mathematics. What they want to do is to ensure that blacks stay in low-end occupations, only obtaining significant incomes from sports, entertainment and some non-scientific enterprises.

Last edited:
You confuse what Republicans are actually doing with Voter ID. Republicans are now trying to limit voting hours and how many days to keep the polls open, along with other methods to decrease voter turnout.

Most states already have Voter ID and it has done fuck-all to stop the types of fraud which occur.
The polls should be open 1 day, voting day.

If it was a private enterprise that had only hired black men for the past 232 years, with the exception of two white people and four women, I would see no problem with a private enterprise hanging a "We Are Now Hiring White People" sign.
Nahhhhh... enough of the Making-Up-for-400-Years-of-Oppression bull$hit... phukk 'em...

Stop the printing presses!!! :rofl:

Nahhhhh... enough of the Making-Up-for-400-Years-of-Oppression bull$hit... phukk 'em...
I imagine they feel the same about you.

Here's the real issue, any SCOTUS members not from Harvard or Yale?

Just when we think you can’t get dumber, you post absolute bullshit like this. Those “suppression” bills actually expanded hours for early voting. But lazy fucks like you want to vote at the very second YOU feel like it and if the place isn’t open then, you cry suppression. Compare that your pants shitter’s state of Delaware. No early voting at all.

With 440 voter suppression bills in place, the Republican party operates as if their vote is the only one that should count. That would be mostly white votes. How many black women are on the supreme court again? Why not make your comparison about race and politics?
America is mostly white so one would expect most voters to be white.

As Biden says the quiet part out loud; “I will only hire a black woman for SCOTUS” you have to wonder if he’d approve of the private sector operating like he does….right?

As usual your racist ass has no clue what he is talking about. There has been a sign outside of the Supreme Court that says no black women need apply. Just because Biden decides to rectify that, you are batshit crazy over it.

As usual your racist ass has no clue what he is talking about. There has been a sign outside of the Supreme Court that says no black women need apply. Just because Biden decides to rectify that, you are batshit crazy over it.
Hahaha…that’s a clever spin.
So it’s not discriminatory or racist to hire people on two qualifiers….skin color and genitalia?
Either it is or it isn’t…there’s not spin that actually works….ain’t that right Zincwarrior ?

Hahaha…that’s a clever spin.
So it’s not discriminatory or racist to hire people on two qualifiers….skin color and genitalia?
Either it is or it isn’t…there’s not spin that actually works….ain’t that right Zincwarrior ?
He can nominate who he wants. It doesn't violate law. Otherwise there's old white guys for 250 years so my giveashit meter is below zero.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
He can nominate who he wants. It doesn't violate law. Otherwise there's old white guys for 250 years so my giveashit meter is below zero.
You must have missed the questions posed in the OP…..
Would you support the same practice within the private sector? Would you be okay with businesses hanging signs that read “Now Hiring White People”?
Help us reconcile your position.

You must have missed the questions posed in the OP…..
Would you support the same practice within the private sector? Would you be okay with businesses hanging signs that read “Now Hiring White People”?
Help us reconcile your position.
Yes, if I were a business that only hired wealthy black men for twenty five decades.

Forum List

Back