Now I understand the Hamas affinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEATHER53

Diamond Member
Apr 13, 2017
Palestine is make pretend
Lib loons exist on make pretend and feel therefore it’s real. They have tried to change over 80 word definitions to match their wishes
The barbarically, murderous nature of the Hamas cancer is always mitigated by liberal “but…but…….Israel” declarations
Most lib loons achieve little and are negative and angry in nature. Hamas the same
Now I understand
How about other thinkers?

Last edited:
Palestine is make pretend
Lib loons exist on make pretend and feel therefore it’s real. They have tried to change over 80 word definitions to match their wishes
The barbarically, murderous nature of the Hamas cancer is always mitigated by liberal “but…but…….Israel” declarations
Most lib loons achieve little and are negative and angry in nature. Hamas the same
Now I understand
How about other thinkers?
Remember, these are the same stupid posters who think men can have babies and teaching preteen boys how to give blow jobs isn't grooming.

Opinion pieces are not facts no matter how often you try to present as such

Looks like OP is panicking now we see that the Israel False Flag is badly back firing .

That Stand Down order was the blunder of all blunders .

Looks like OP is panicking now we see that the Israel False Flag is badly back firing .

That Stand Down order was the blunder of all blunders .
There are some serotonin reuptake inhibitors that might help with this alternate reality of yours

OP violates clean start standards. You can repost it downstairs. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back