"Now is the time for the two parties to work together" said Trump

Oh yes now that we won the House and he has shit upon the Democrats with his vulgar words for the last 2 years, I do not think so. The last thing we need is a pansy Speaker of the House. Do not have a short memory and be taken in by this charlatan.

You know what they say about Karma.
And you are the epitome of why nothing will ever be done to make this nation what it used to be. You thrive on anger, hate and TDS. Congrats on showing again exactly what you are...and those happily slinging shit along with ya in this thread.

Oh yes now that we won the House and he has shit upon the Democrats with his vulgar words for the last 2 years, I do not think so. The last thing we need is a pansy Speaker of the House. Do not have a short memory and be taken in by this charlatan.

Lol did that treasonous dotard really say that? The possibility of going to prison must be starting to weigh on him.
Over the weekend, he told an interviewer that he regretted not having a softer tone.
CNN actually used the word "pivot" again this morning. LOL
I hope Democrats aren’t fool enough to try to work with him on anything.

Now that is silly. Most problems must be solved by working together. If he takes his usual bluster and bullshit tone then of course shovel it back. If he truly tries to work together then you have to listen. Country before party.

A reporter ask a question about the prime minister of turkey and he said the guys name again and again Trump kept saying who who and finally he said the prime minister of turkey and Trump said oh.

It really look like trump didn’t know who the prime minister of turkeys.

I don't agree with that attitude. It's what's good for the people of this country that counts, not nursing grudges. Just. Stop.
EVERY president says that yet you two buffoons act like it is a surprise. Yall trying out for the role of Forest Gump in a sequel or something?
NO president has ever yapped like this President does; too bad he didn't say it two years ago--maybe some more things could have gotten done, like immigration reform and healthcare "replace." It is a pretty surprising 180, even for him, and you know it. I already said I think we need to accept any increase in civility and willingness to compromise as a good thing.
well actually he came down hard on both parties. If you were an honest person you'd know that already. It was the dems talking impeachment after the election 2016. how soon you forget. it's funny how nothing is ever a leftist's fault.

Lol did that treasonous dotard really say that? The possibility of going to prison must be starting to weigh on him.
Over the weekend, he told an interviewer that he regretted not having a softer tone.

Now that is silly. Most problems must be solved by working together. If he takes his usual bluster and bullshit tone then of course shovel it back. If he truly tries to work together then you have to listen. Country before party.
If he truly tries to work together, then it will be a complete 180 that he has never even once given a sign of being willing or even capable of doing. His base of inbreds will see it as a betrayal, and so he can’t. Not that he wants to at all.

shit dude, he gave the dems amnesty and citizenship for over 11 million DACA illegals. They gave him the finger. how you all soon forget.

Nah. The Dems pretty much shit on themselves since Hitlery lost.

Hell all they talked about was revenge.

Kinda hard to take those folks seriously.

Well look who's all about civility and unity.........typical lefty always about dividing and hate.

If he truly tries to work together, then it will be a complete 180 that he has never even once given a sign of being willing or even capable of doing. His base of inbreds will see it as a betrayal, and so he can’t. Not that he wants to at all.

Glad you KNOW how this will go. I am relatively sure you are correct, but I am willing to try.

All they control is the House. They can "investigate" all they want, but that is all they can do.

If they can investigate him. Remember he can investigate too: the leaks
You dumb fucking retard it’s been 2 years of total GOP control and you’re just now threatening to investigate leaks? Too stupid. Yes, they WILL investigate your dotard all they want.
How is that not a waste of time and effort, at least until they've got the facts from Mueller's investigation to fall back on. They are going to build their own wheel here? Why?

Pelosi said the same thing last night.

I am confused on why it’s bad.

I can still hear his words, about Democrats. Maybe we need a new speaker. If he had not lost the house, he'd be bragging and keeping on with is divisive words. Now he wants to play nice. We do not want the wall, and want the ACA and expanded Medicaid, and want SS and Medicare to stay the same. There are very huge differences.
There will be a new speaker of the house, remember, on the Republican side. No more Ryan. Perhaps if whoever that is has a better attitude about compromise, things can get done?

I don't agree with that attitude. It's what's good for the people of this country that counts, not nursing grudges. Just. Stop.
EVERY president says that yet you two buffoons act like it is a surprise. Yall trying out for the role of Forest Gump in a sequel or something?
NO president has ever yapped like this President does; too bad he didn't say it two years ago--maybe some more things could have gotten done, like immigration reform and healthcare "replace." It is a pretty surprising 180, even for him, and you know it. I already said I think we need to accept any increase in civility and willingness to compromise as a good thing.
Tissue?

You asshats don't ever stop whining do you?
Where do you hear whining? I'm stating facts.

All they control is the House. They can "investigate" all they want, but that is all they can do.

You dumb fucking retard it’s been 2 years of total GOP control and you’re just now threatening to investigate leaks? Too stupid. Yes, they WILL investigate your dotard all they want.
How is that not a waste of time and effort, at least until they've got the facts from Mueller's investigation to fall back on. They are going to build their own wheel here? Why?
There is far more to investigate than just Trump’s possible treason.

• President Trump’s tax returns
  • Trump family businesses — and whether they comply with the Constitution's emoluments clause, including the Chinese trademark grant to the Trump Organization
  • Trump's dealings with Russia, including the president's preparation for his meeting with Vladimir Putin
  • The payment to Stephanie Clifford — a.k.a. Stormy Daniels
  • James Comey's firing
  • Trump's firing of U.S. attorneys
  • Trump's proposed transgender ban for the military
  • Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's business dealings
  • White House staff's personal email use
  • Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks
  • Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago
  • Jared Kushner's ethics law compliance
  • Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors
  • The travel ban
  • Family separation policy
  • Hurricane response in Puerto Rico
  • Election security and hacking attempts
  • White House security clearances

Besides, what do you want them to do? Send legislation to the Senate and the dotard so they can laugh in our faces?

Trump just said that he’s a great moral leader.
I was listening to it for a couple of minutes on the car radio and the conservative talk show host cut the presser off, he was so grossed out by some of the stuff the Pres was saying. I don't know if it was Limbaugh or Carr. Funny. Don't let the public hear the Pres when he starts raving like this.

I was listening to it for a couple of minutes on the car radio and the conservative talk show host cut the presser off, he was so grossed out by some of the stuff the Pres was saying. I don't know if it was Limbaugh or Carr. Funny. Don't let the public hear the Pres when he starts raving like this.
don't have a clue what you're referring to. figures.

I think he was perfectly willing to agree on that immigration bill and the rabid wing of the Republican party (Miller and Bannon) convinced him not to. Trump used to be a Democrat, remember. He's not really a conservative. If he is through listening to the hardliners only in the Republican party, we will see a change.

don't have a clue what you're referring to. figures.
It was Rush Limbaugh. He cut off the presser, after about the fifth time the Pres said something Rush felt he needed to "clarify." I don't think he felt it was going very well.

I think he was perfectly willing to agree on that immigration bill and the rabid wing of the Republican party (Miller and Bannon) convinced him not to. Trump used to be a Democrat, remember. He's not really a conservative. If he is through listening to the hardliners only in the Republican party, we will see a change.
He just blasted in his press conference all the republicans who AREN’T hardliners. The “man” is a villain.

When did Obama ever show interest in working with the Republicans prior to them winning back the Congress in 2010?

There is far more to investigate than just Trump’s possible treason.

• President Trump’s tax returns
  • Trump family businesses — and whether they comply with the Constitution's emoluments clause, including the Chinese trademark grant to the Trump Organization
  • Trump's dealings with Russia, including the president's preparation for his meeting with Vladimir Putin
  • The payment to Stephanie Clifford — a.k.a. Stormy Daniels
  • James Comey's firing
  • Trump's firing of U.S. attorneys
  • Trump's proposed transgender ban for the military
  • Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's business dealings
  • White House staff's personal email use
  • Cabinet secretary travel, office expenses, and other misused perks
  • Discussion of classified information at Mar-a-Lago
  • Jared Kushner's ethics law compliance
  • Dismissal of members of the EPA board of scientific counselors
  • The travel ban
  • Family separation policy
  • Hurricane response in Puerto Rico
  • Election security and hacking attempts
  • White House security clearances

Besides, what do you want them to do? Send legislation to the Senate and the dotard so they can laugh in our faces?
Send legislation to the Senate and the dotard
Yes, sir, I do want them to do exactly that, after they have worked with the Senate Republicans to come up with something acceptable. That is exactly what I want.

Forum List

Back