🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now it's Richard Dreyfuss's turn

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Just for the record he never went after me.

Richard Dreyfuss hit with sexual harassment allegation

Richard Dreyfuss has been publicly accused of sexual harassment — making him the latest Hollywood heavyweight to be hit with allegations in recent weeks.

The Oscar-winning actor was named in a Vulture piece on Friday evening, just days after his son came forward and said that he was “fondled” by Kevin Spacey, while Dreyfuss was in the same room.

An LA-based writer is now claiming that the “Jaws” star is a creep, as well — and that he repeatedly harassed her for years when she was in her mid-20s and he was married with his first child.

The two of them reportedly met in the early ’80s and then worked together on a TV special called, “Funny, You Don’t Look 200: A Constitutional Vaudeville,” which Dreyfuss originally created to celebrate the country’s Bicentennial.

The woman told Vulture that Dreyfuss said inappropriate things and made sexual advances towards her constantly — and exposed himself on at least one occasion.

“I remember walking up the steps into the trailer and turning towards my left,” Teich said. “He was at the back of the trailer, and just — his penis was out, and he sort of tried to draw me close to it.”

While Dreyfuss, 70, didn’t ask Teich to do anything further, she recalled him being unabashedly aroused.

“He was hard. I remember my face being brought close to his penis,” she said. “I can’t remember how my face got close to his penis, but I do remember that the idea was that I was going to give him a blow job. I didn’t, and I left.”

Teich had been working as a researcher and junior writer on “200,” while Dreyfuss was reportedly hosting and producing.

“It was like an out-of-body experience,” she said of seeing Dreyfuss’ penis. “I just tried to swiftly get out of the room. I pretended it hadn’t really happened. I kept moving because it was part of my job, and I knew he was, at the time, a very important guy, and certainly important to me. I trusted him. That’s what’s always so weird. I liked him. That’s part of why it’s so painful, because of the level of innocence one brings to these things. I felt responsible, that I must have indicated in some way that I was available for this.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/10/richard-dreyfuss-accused-of-sexual-harassment/

Unless he admits to this by agreeing to enter rehab, I call bullshit. Just like Moore, this is an unsubstantiated accusation. Is there proof of the allegation?

I put my hand on my male dogs thigh earlier. Granted I was checking him since he had been chewing but now I have to look over my shoulder because some dumbfuck like Matthew might have seen it.

Just for the record he never went after me.

Richard Dreyfuss hit with sexual harassment allegation

Richard Dreyfuss has been publicly accused of sexual harassment — making him the latest Hollywood heavyweight to be hit with allegations in recent weeks.

The Oscar-winning actor was named in a Vulture piece on Friday evening, just days after his son came forward and said that he was “fondled” by Kevin Spacey, while Dreyfuss was in the same room.

An LA-based writer is now claiming that the “Jaws” star is a creep, as well — and that he repeatedly harassed her for years when she was in her mid-20s and he was married with his first child.

The two of them reportedly met in the early ’80s and then worked together on a TV special called, “Funny, You Don’t Look 200: A Constitutional Vaudeville,” which Dreyfuss originally created to celebrate the country’s Bicentennial.

The woman told Vulture that Dreyfuss said inappropriate things and made sexual advances towards her constantly — and exposed himself on at least one occasion.

“I remember walking up the steps into the trailer and turning towards my left,” Teich said. “He was at the back of the trailer, and just — his penis was out, and he sort of tried to draw me close to it.”

While Dreyfuss, 70, didn’t ask Teich to do anything further, she recalled him being unabashedly aroused.

“He was hard. I remember my face being brought close to his penis,” she said. “I can’t remember how my face got close to his penis, but I do remember that the idea was that I was going to give him a blow job. I didn’t, and I left.”

Teich had been working as a researcher and junior writer on “200,” while Dreyfuss was reportedly hosting and producing.

“It was like an out-of-body experience,” she said of seeing Dreyfuss’ penis. “I just tried to swiftly get out of the room. I pretended it hadn’t really happened. I kept moving because it was part of my job, and I knew he was, at the time, a very important guy, and certainly important to me. I trusted him. That’s what’s always so weird. I liked him. That’s part of why it’s so painful, because of the level of innocence one brings to these things. I felt responsible, that I must have indicated in some way that I was available for this.”

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/10/richard-dreyfuss-accused-of-sexual-harassment/
if it's true, this probably occurred when he was doing drugs and if the rumor around that are true, he was banging 40 grams

I wonder if there are any females in Hollywood who are guilty of this kind of thing and if there are, do their victims have it in them to come forward about it?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back