Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

Americans really better wake up. This is how it all started in many Western European nations. The radicalization process began with extremist Muslims and Leftists labeling anyone who disagreed with them as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on.

This Kahn guy is more dangerous than most Americans think. England, France, Germany, Belgium, and others had too many just like him. They incite radicalization. Americans better pay closer attention. These folks are very dangerous.
You are simply a complete fucking idiot. I personally believe that scum who disparage the patriotism of military families should be shot in the face.

He's dangerous. It's exactly how the radicalization process began in Western Europe. It started with branding anyone who disagreed with extremist Muslims and Leftists, as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on. I hope Americans are paying close attention. This is how it begins.
How it began in Nazi Germany was by getting an unhinged narcissistic egomaniac leader who identified a group of people, based on their religion, as being the cause of their troubles and sought to ban them from his country.

Sounds eerily familiar, doesn't it?

It sure does. Those damned Jews were going around cutting Germans heads off, blowing themselves up in crowded malls and setting out IED's. They got what they deserved. Did I get that right?
I guess you haven't noticed, but Muslims here are not cutting anyone's heads off.

They certainly are, moron.

djihadistes.jpg

14085561441961_700.jpg

images

Muslim%20Beheading%201.jpg

"Shame on his family?" For what? This guy is obviously a whackadoodle. Who else would use his son's death to promote a presidential candidate? He should be ashamed. He's definitely got that Sharia attitude.

Khan's latest attack on Trump:

"Running for president is not an entitlement to disrespect Gold Star families and [a] Gold Star mother not realizing her pain. Shame on him! Shame on his family!" Khizr Khan said, struggling to hold back his anger. "He is not worthy of our comments. He has no decency. He is void of decency, he has a dark heart."

Yes! His family.

His kids seem like bright thoughtful people.

Why don't they check dad into a psych ward and get him the help he need?

Maybe they are worried about being cut out of the will.

When we need input from a douche bag, we'll give you a call.
Funny coming from someone whose head is squeezable.

It really doesn't matter who steps into the POLITICAL RING, once they do, and pick a side, they are FAIR GAME for the offended to attack back!
The goal is what's good for America.

Not party before country and let's attack grieving mothers.

You mean Patricia Smith?

When are you Dims going to admit you don't give a damn about grieving mothers unless they can be used to advance your agenda?

You are simply a complete fucking idiot. I personally believe that scum who disparage the patriotism of military families should be shot in the face.

He's dangerous. It's exactly how the radicalization process began in Western Europe. It started with branding anyone who disagreed with extremist Muslims and Leftists, as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on. I hope Americans are paying close attention. This is how it begins.
How it began in Nazi Germany was by getting an unhinged narcissistic egomaniac leader who identified a group of people, based on their religion, as being the cause of their troubles and sought to ban them from his country.

It sure does. Those damned Jews were going around cutting Germans heads off, blowing themselves up in crowded malls and setting out IED's. They got what they deserved. Did I get that right?
I guess you haven't noticed, but Muslims here are not cutting anyone's heads off.

djihadistes.jpg

14085561441961_700.jpg

images

You think you are making some kind of point?

Ted Cruz admits sharing platform with 'kill the gays' hate preacher Kevin Swanson was 'a mistake'

Republicans in this country want to kill gay people. They think they are somehow morally superior to people who actually do it. But if the GOP in this country felt they could get away with it, they would gleefully kill every gay they could identify.

It really doesn't matter who steps into the POLITICAL RING, once they do, and pick a side, they are FAIR GAME for the offended to attack back!

WRONG, it should be but the DemoRATS have changed the rules decades ago about this!.... Remember the attacks on Sarah Palin's children.... NOT legitimate political targets!

WRONG, it should be but the DemoRATS have changed the rules decades ago about this!.... Remember the attacks on Sarah Palin's children.... NOT legitimate political targets!
I don't remember the attacks on Sarah Palin's children.

'Rush Limbaugh said I looked like a dog': Chelsea Clinton reveals how talk show host made fun of her looks when she was just 13 years old

GOP Staffer Attacks Obama's Daughters As 'Classless' Americans

djihadistes.jpg

14085561441961_700.jpg

images

Really, moron? In which U.S. cities did those occur?

djihadistes.jpg

14085561441961_700.jpg

images

Ted Cruz admits sharing platform with 'kill the gays' hate preacher Kevin Swanson was 'a mistake'

Republicans in this country want to kill gay people. They think they are somehow morally superior to people who actually do it. But if the GOP in this country felt they could get away with it, they would gleefully kill every gay they could identify.

Faun claim Muslims aren't beheading anyone.

What's your position on that issue?

djihadistes.jpg

14085561441961_700.jpg

images

Really, moron? In which U.S. cities did those occur?

This one occurred in Moore Oklahoma:

Woman Beheaded In Oklahoma By Muslim Convert

'Rush Limbaugh said I looked like a dog': Chelsea Clinton reveals how talk show host made fun of her looks when she was just 13 years old

Of course you don't remember. Left wing douche bags only remember what the party tells them to remember.

djihadistes.jpg

14085561441961_700.jpg

images

You have to admit, Republicans do want to see gays dead, right?

Here is just a few of the right wing pastors who want to kill gays:

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

Just a quick one, unless you need quotes from Maher, and Ed Schultz, and Obermann?

1. David Letterman Slammed For Sex Jokes About ...
    www.foxnews.com/story/2009/06/11/david-letterman-slam...
    Jun 10, 2009 · ... Show" about Sarah Palin and her teenage daughter. Letterman, ... Letterman referred to Palin, Alaska'...

djihadistes.jpg

14085561441961_700.jpg

images

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

BUT ALL of ISIS wants to kill gays!

ISIS-Raqqa.jpg

And what about the 49GAYS killed by a muslim in Orlando?

djihadistes.jpg

14085561441961_700.jpg

images

Pastor Roger Jimenez
Pastor Steven Anderson
Pastor Kevin Swanson
Pastor Jesse Price
Pastor Charles L. Worley
Pastor Bert Farias
Pastor Jeffrey S. Smith

I don't want anyone dead, not even Hillary, who surely deserves it.

You're talking about a very small fringe minority. On the other hand, Black Lies Matter is a huge movement. Obama, Hillary and Bernie all welcomed these murderers into the Democrat fold.

What has Trump sacrificied? Comrade Donald's words eat his guts daily.

What has Hillary sacrificed, douche bag?

Most of her life to public service. you? And the Donald?

You call living like an oriental potentate on the taxpayer dime a "sacrifice?" Really?

You just self identified as a douche bag.

The Donald isn't running around accusing people of not sacrificing sufficiently. In fact, he wants to end all the sacrifices that Obama and the Dims have imposed on them.

I'm sorry, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? You think that's an example of "the left" disliking the military? Do you not recall what the "right" said about Kerry?
1) Just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't applicable.

2) "the right" didn't smear Kerry enmass. Many on "the right", including myself, disagreed with Swiftboat tactics. Don't forget, "the right", meaning the same small group of assholes, also smeared McCain.

3) Another example: The Democrats' anti-war dilemma
“Democratic leaders must make a choice today: Either embrace the character assassination tactics MoveOn.org has leveled against the four-star general leading our troops in the fight against Al Qaeda, or denounce it as disgraceful”.

Like the Kerry smear, not all on the Left are anti-military, but the group of anti-military on the Left is far larger than the Swiftboat assholes on the Right.

So the "right" didn't attack Kerry en masse, but one guy mentioning McCains flying record is "the left" attacking McCain en masse?

Anti war is not anti military.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flat out LIE!

I remember vividly when I came home and the "reception" we received.

No smears on John Kerry, he even got on Purple Heart for having aimed an RPG too close to their boat and HE was injured for his own stupidity.

HanoiJaneJohnKerry.jpg

Forum List

Back