Now Khan says about Trump, "Shame on him, Shame on his family" (his family?)

As Trump said, His son is a war hero, fighting and dying killing enemies of America, enemies like me his father....

If only the father learned from the wisdom of his son..,.

Khan is back peddling his story now, defending sharia and practicing taqiyya like the good Muslim brother Trump knew he was....

LINK?

Didn't think so....

It is said that one must not respond to a Gold Star parent, because their child's sacrifice make them immune to such response.

The sacrifice is NOT theirs, it is their child's.

And just for curiosity: At what point does the Gold Star parent no longer has such immunity? Can a Gold Star parent spit in someone's face| Can he/she punch someone in the face? Can they rob someone? Can they kill someone?

At what point is it a bridge too far for what a Gold Star parent?

I don't know who told you that. I am fine with them saying whatever they want because they are grieving parents. It is basic human decency. I have known parents who went loco after losing their child not in a combat situation.

Link to liberals cutting their budget and COLA? Here's military spending per President:

av_ann_def_budg.png

Where are these huge and drastic cuts? Where is this "gutted" military?
AP FACT CHECK: Gutted? Disaster? GOP hyperbole on military

And cutting benefits for veterans? Who does that? Oh, yeah...Republicans.

Obama Stands Up For Veterans By Vowing To Veto GOP Bill That Cut Benefits For 70,000 Vets

Veterans, lawmakers decry proposed cuts to GI Bill

Happy Veterans Day? 5 Times Republicans in Congress Screwed Veterans
First, as you can see Clinton drastically cut the military budget even as he upped the operational tempo by sending our military personnel to hostile regions on "humanitarian" missions.

First off, I don't see those as "drastic" cuts. Secondly, who did it? Bill Clinton you say? Funny, Fact check says differently...

The active-duty military totaled 1.8-million at the start of his presidency in 1993 and declined to 1.4-million in 2000. They are also correct that the naval fleet shrank dramatically. The Navy had 454 ships in 1993, but as vessels were retired and not replaced, the fleet was down to 341 by 2000.

But they are selectively choosing numbers that make it appear that the military cuts were Clinton's alone. In fact, the cuts were prompted by the end of the Cold War during the presidency of President George H.W. Bush, a Republican.

During Bush's presidency, he and Congress agreed to a sharp drop in military personnel. Active-duty military declined from 2.2-million to 1.8-million. Total defense forces also shrank, from 3.3-million to 2.9-million.[...]

But contrary to the Republicans' claims, the post-Cold War shrinkage of the U.S. military was very much a bipartisan effort. It began under a Republican president and a Democratic Congress and continued under a Democratic president and a Republican Congress.

Your graph is the entire military budget, of which very little goes to veterans, much less the VA.
chartoftheday_2607_US_military_suicides_n.jpg

Granted the Republicans have fallen into focusing on their own political interests and away from the military and our vets, but that just makes them more like Democrats, not worse than Democrats.

All statements involving Veterans

Congressional spending cuts seem more across the board due to sequestration and a desire to reduce the deficit more than simply targeting the military for cuts and spending the money on welfare, "free college" proposals and like social programs.

Oh, now we're "granting" that Republicans aren't as "Rah, rah" military as they think they are?

I think we can stop now. Republicans are not more "pro military", they just think they are.
You keep wanting to say the Republicans are less supportive of our military and vets than the Democrats and I'm agreeing that the Republicans are becoming just as bad as the Democrats. Fine. We can agree to disagree.

This thread is anit-Khan so don't expect it to be open long.

But I do wonder why Khan didn't mention that his son honorably give his life in an illegal war? A war that Hillary voted in favor of and actually gave a rare Senate floor speech in favor. How he even connects Trump to his son's sacrifice is a stretch in logic. Trump said ONE thing before the war and that was 6 months before the war on the Howard Stern show, "yeah, I guess so." Compare that off handed remark with a floor speech, no comparison. And there is no thought that Trump could have changed his mind in the following 6 months. Since all his comments other than the first were anti-war then logic dictates he never really supported the war, as did Hillary.
Hey, cocksuck, ever serve? My dd214 says Honorable. You do not make a judgement on the legality of the wars that you serve in, only on the orders that you receive. Captain Khan served honorably and with great courage, and made the ultimate sacrifice for this nation. And Trump stated that no one of his religion should be allowed in this nation. Of course the senior Khan was insulted. I would also be insulted were I Muslim.

And, as an American, Captain Khan's father had every right to say what he did. And, of course, Donald Trump had every right to say what he has said. And the majority of the rest of us have every right to judge Donald Trump to be a complete asshole for saying what he did. And are you going to call the VFW a den of liberals?

Hey moron, I served 6 years during the democrat Vietnam war so don't lecture me on how a big patriot you are. Hell you are not even smart enough to realize I was mocking the left wing that calls the Iraq war illegal, usually, when it suits them.

He may have the right to say anything he wants but that does not make what he says true or logical. There is no connection between my service and Khan's son's service to Trump, absolutely NONE. But there is a direct connection to Khan's sons service and where it was, to Hillary.

If Khan was speaking about his son and not political rhetoric then he would have mentioned that. But no, he used his SON'S sacrifice as a political vehicle. THAT should piss any vet off who has a DD-214 with an honorable discharge. And two weeks later he is still doing it.

It does not matter if Trump was right or not. His would be only a minor victory with the damage done by Democrats. Trump still ends up looking bad.

It does not matter that Hillary abandoned 4 Americans to die, slandered their life / deaths by concocting a lie to get herself out of trouble, or that she called a Gold-Star Mom / called Gold Star Family members 'Liars' - the media, in the tank for Hillary - sheltered her from the heinous acts.

Trump had no such cover, and the media - in the tank for Hillary - brutalized him in the coverage of going after the Khans. He made it easy for them.

Trump has to be smarter. He has to realize that he can not afford to be the 'attack dog', that he has a VP candidate and others to do so, to expose the media for what they are and expose people like the Khans for who they are. He did so, instead, on his own, and he's paying for it.

His lack of experience hurt him, and if he does not learn quick the Lying, scheming Liberals will take advantage of his weakness and ensure he 'dies' by a thousand tiny 'cuts'. Trump, so far, has proven he is no match for the experienced witch and her 'machine' who have been destroying people for decades.

As Trump said, His son is a war hero, fighting and dying killing enemies of America, enemies like me his father....

If only the father learned from the wisdom of his son..,.

Khan is back peddling his story now, defending sharia and practicing taqiyya like the good Muslim brother Trump knew he was....

Did you see this one? That lying son of a bitch is now claiming there is no such thing as sharia law on Anderson Cooper and Cooper let him get away with this shit!

"Sharia Law as we have titled, there is no such thing as Sharia Law."

Khizr Khan: 'There Is No Such Thing' as Sharia Law - Breitbart

Khan is a liar. He's out there saying there is no such thing as sharia law. Unfreaking real.
It is a thought that many liberals in denial share.

Meanwhile his very own writings are out there. This power tripping liar has done many papers on it. One of his heros is a MB. One of his other heros helped convert Pakistan into a mega sharia country.

Check this out.

"Khizr M. Khan has published papers supporting the supremacy of Islamic law over “man-made” Western law — including the very Constitution he championed in his Democratic National Convention speech attacking GOP presidential nod Donald Trump.

In 1983, for example, Khan wrote a glowing review of a book compiled from a seminar held in Kuwait called “Human Rights In Islam” in which he singles out for praise the keynote address of fellow Pakistani Allah K. Brohi, a pro-jihad Islamic jurist who was one of the closest advisers to late Pakistani dictator Gen. Zia ul-Haq, the father of the Taliban movement.

Khan speaks admiringly of Brohi’s interpretation of human rights, even though it included the right to kill and mutilate those who violate Islamic laws and even the right of men to “beat” wives who act “unseemly.”

Brohi has quite a few “accomplishments” for Khan to admire:

[Brohi] restored Sharia punishments, such as amputations for theft and demands that rape victims produce four male witnesses or face adultery charges. He also made insulting the Muslim prophet Muhammad a crime punishable by death. To speed the Islamization of Pakistan, he and Zia issued a law that required judges to consult mullahs on every judicial decision for Sharia compliance."

Blog: Khizr Khan’s writings discovered subordinating US Constitution to sharia law

Dead War Hero's Family v Orange Jesus

A winning topic for Trump.

Keep talking.

Please.

Tell me you realize that the media has been tinting Trump.

:lol:

And the dead son is a hero, but the father's a flat out liar. Gold Star does not protect a lying son of a bitch.

He has every right to say what he wants. But expect blowback when you lie.

It was Kerry's word against their word. Tell me about those serious wounds that Kerry got purple hearts for. LOL
Kerry didn't give himself those medals; the United States did.

Wounds received in combat, regardless if friendly fire or accidentally self-inflicted, qualify for the Purple Heart. Do you believe Army Ranger Cpl. Pat Tillman deserved the Purple Heart for being killed by friendly fire? The US Army thinks so and I agree with them. Same for Kerry.

Army Cpl. Patrick D. Tillman | Military Times

The bottom line is it's wrong for politicians, be they vets or not, to denigrate the US military for political purposes. In this case, out of political hatred of John Kerry, you are supporting a call to pull the medals of every veteran who was wounded or killed by friendly fire, even if that friendly fire was their own fault. "Jumped on a grenade to save your fellow Marines? Fuck you. You did it to yourself". No, that's wrong.

Jump on Kerry for all the bullshit he pulled stateside and for all his crap he did as a politician, but let's leave the military out of this, please.

Sorry, I can't resist and I am a combat vet. This sums up what I think of Kerry and his service.

"This was written by a retired admiral and Annapolis graduate.

Here we have a JFK wannabe (the guy Halsey wanted to court martial for carelessly losing his boat and getting a couple people killed by running across the bow of a Jap destroyer) who is hardly in Vietnam long enough to get good tan, collects medals faster than Audie Murphy in a job where lots of medals weren't common, gets sent home eight months early, requests separation from active duty a few months after that so he can run for Congress, finds out war heros don't sell well in Massachusetts in 1970 so reinvents himself as Jane Fonda, throws his ribbons in the dirt with the cameras running to jump start his political career, gets Stillborn Pell to invite him to address Congress and Bobby Kennedy's speechwriter to do the heavy lifting, winds up in the Senate himself a few years later, votes against every major defense bill, says the CIA is irrelevant after the Wall came down, votes against the Gulf War, a big mistake since that turned out well, decides not to make the same mistake twice so votes for invading Iraq, but oops, that didn't turn out so well so he now says he really didn't mean for Bush to go to war when he voted to allow him to go to war. "

Americans really better wake up. This is how it all started in many Western European nations. The radicalization process began with extremist Muslims and Leftists labeling anyone who disagreed with them as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on.

This Kahn guy is more dangerous than most Americans think. England, France, Germany, Belgium, and others had too many just like him. They incite radicalization. Americans better pay closer attention. These folks are very dangerous.
You are simply a complete fucking idiot. I personally believe that scum who disparage the patriotism of military families should be shot in the face.

He's dangerous. It's exactly how the radicalization process began in Western Europe. It started with branding anyone who disagreed with extremist Muslims and Leftists, as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on. I hope Americans are paying close attention. This is how it begins.
How it began in Nazi Germany was by getting an unhinged narcissistic egomaniac leader who identified a group of people, based on their religion, as being the cause of their troubles and sought to ban them from his country.

Sounds eerily familiar, doesn't it?

It sure does. Those damned Jews were going around cutting Germans heads off, blowing themselves up in crowded malls and setting out IED's. They got what they deserved. Did I get that right?

Leftists still don't get it. They've created a bloody nightmare in Western Europe. The bloodletting we're seeing now, is the result of their dangerous misguided policies. So i don't give a damn if they call me a 'Racist, Xenophobe, Islamophobe', or whatever. I don't wanna see my country go down that same dark path. It's about survival. It isn't about their PC Globalist insanity.

We need to seriously consider suspending all Immigration from known Muslim Terrorist-haven nations. We should start with Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and possibly Saudi Arabia. When these countries get their radicals under control, we can consider changing the policy.

Last edited:
Americans really better wake up. This is how it all started in many Western European nations. The radicalization process began with extremist Muslims and Leftists labeling anyone who disagreed with them as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on.

This Kahn guy is more dangerous than most Americans think. England, France, Germany, Belgium, and others had too many just like him. They incite radicalization. Americans better pay closer attention. These folks are very dangerous.
You are simply a complete fucking idiot. I personally believe that scum who disparage the patriotism of military families should be shot in the face.

He's dangerous. It's exactly how the radicalization process began in Western Europe. It started with branding anyone who disagreed with extremist Muslims and Leftists, as 'Racists', 'Xenophobes', and so on. I hope Americans are paying close attention. This is how it begins.
How it began in Nazi Germany was by getting an unhinged narcissistic egomaniac leader who identified a group of people, based on their religion, as being the cause of their troubles and sought to ban them from his country.

Sounds eerily familiar, doesn't it?

It sure does. Those damned Jews were going around cutting Germans heads off, blowing themselves up in crowded malls and setting out IED's. They got what they deserved. Did I get that right?

Leftists still don't get it. They've created a bloody nightmare in Western Europe. The bloodletting we're seeing now, is the result of their dangerous misguided policies. So i don't give a damn if they call me a 'Racist, Xenophobe, Islamophobe, or whatever. I don't wanna see my country go down that same dark path. It's about survival. It isn't about their PC insanity.

We need to seriously consider suspending all Immigration from known Muslim Terrorist-haven nations. We should start with Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, and possibly Saudi Arabia. When these countries get their radicals under control, we can consider changing the policy.

Totally.

John "Moved my yacht to another state to save taxes" Kerry is a douchebag, no question.

Four months and three wounds, no matter how minor, is both long enough to "get a tan" and qualifies for rotation. Are you going to say every vet who did the same thing doesn't qualify? Both the Marines and Navy have 6 month tours, not 12-13, in Iraq and Afghanistan. They may rotate more often over there, but are you going to say 4 months of combat doesn't count, but 6 months does?

Attack John Kerry all you like, but the Swiftboating bullshit is wrong.

"Shame on his family?" For what? This guy is obviously a whackadoodle. Who else would use his son's death to promote a presidential candidate? He should be ashamed. He's definitely got that Sharia attitude.

Khan's latest attack on Trump:

"Running for president is not an entitlement to disrespect Gold Star families and [a] Gold Star mother not realizing her pain. Shame on him! Shame on his family!" Khizr Khan said, struggling to hold back his anger. "He is not worthy of our comments. He has no decency. He is void of decency, he has a dark heart."
Khan ask that Trump's family talk to him about his behavior. His son responded for the family with support for his father.

Trump is a fool for falling for such an obvious trap as a Gold Star family attacking him. His campaign manager told him to stay clear but he had to respond. There is no reason to think Democrats won't continue to bait Trump and there is no reason to think Trump will ignore the bait. If Trump continues with this insanity it's going to lead to the worst loss for Republicans since Goldwater.

Khan ask that Trump's family talk to him about his behavior. His son responded for the family with support for his father.

Trump is a fool for falling for such an obvious trap as a Gold Star family attacking him. His campaign manager told him to stay clear but he had to respond. There is no reason to think Democrats won't continue to bait Trump and there is no reason to think Trump will ignore the bait. If Trump continues with this insanity it's going to lead to the worst loss for Republicans since Goldwater.
Agreed in general, however I think Trump has a different motive. He's not stupid. I truly believe he's having a fun old time with this, but he doesn't want to give up his freedom by swearing an oath on a Bible. He can have eat his cake and have it too by losing this election and spend the next four years bitching about "Crooked Hillary" on his own time and leisure.

If he quit, he'd lose his fan base, but if he lost, he'd keep them for years.

The biggest shame of all is the tactics used by the Left/Globalists. Reasonable people in Western Europe warned them about their dangerous policies. But the Left/Globalists responded by shouting them down with rabid accusations of being 'Racists, Xenophobes, Islamophobes' and so on.

They silenced all opposition. That's why i warn people to pay attention and be very wary of those tactics. It's a way of silencing those who won't go along. Don't be shouted down by the Left/Globalists. Stand tall and oppose them. Your country is depending on it.

You stupid Left Wingere are addicted to fraud and dishonesty and you Gruberidiots are easily manipulated by Crooked Hillary and the butt pirates of the DNC.

Looks like the fucking piece of shit Muslim asshole got some big bucks and the government backing off on his tax fraud in exchange for spewing his mindless hate against Trump in front of the Moon Bats.

Can Khizr Khan be Trusted it appears NO!

Can Khizr Khan be Trusted it appears NO!

The answer appears to be a Strong NO! We have gotten info from a friend inside the DNC that Mr. Khan was paid $25,000 to give a speech that he did not write, the speech was written by two people who work for the Clinton Campaign, also the copy of the constitution he showed was bought just hours before by a female Clinton staffer. Now this all seems bad but it gets worse.

Mr. Khan was contacted by the Clinton Campaign after his name was given to them by the White House 4 days before the convention this after 5 other families turned down the offer to speak, all of these families had to sign Non Disclosure Agreements, and each were paid $5,000. Mr. Kahn who is an immigration attorney with his own firm which is deeply in-debt some $1,700,000, he also has YUGE trouble with the IRS going back 6 years now, he appears he owes in back taxes around $850,000 plus interest and penalties. But the story is not done yet, Mr Khan has been paid by CNN and NBC News over $100,000 to tell his fake story to them, plus he has been given a bonus of $175,000 by the DNC AKA the Clinton Campaign, but it still not done yet, the IRS as of yesterday has placed his file on hold and will no longer go after Mr. Khan and his wife for the back taxes due.

So what does this tell America about Mr. Khan? Yes his son was a brave solider who gave his life to protect his troops and he did the most honorable thing any person could do, God Bless Him, but his father has used his death to make money and settle his debts, this is not what a Gold Star family should ever represent. Mr. Khan is a fake not a man who his son would be proud of today.

Does not matter if Mr.Khan is a member or supports the Muslims Brotherhood it plays nothing into this at all , it’s not illegal to support or be a member of that organization, what does matter is the fake story written for him and the copy of the Constitution given to him before he went on stage, all the money he got from the Campaign and News Organization, and the IRS placing his taxes on hold, this matters America, that if you are willing to disparage the another candidate you will be rewarded not only by the Campaign the DNC and the NEWS but by our Government.

Forum List

Back