Now Playing On YouTube And Facebook: 'Kill Rush Limbaugh'...

I'd like to apologize for myself for resporting to names and insults, also. I don't "LIKE" to get down like that, necessarily, but Paulitician, who is Libocalypsenow's retreaded username, has a LONG history of being a dishonest little schmuck, and I'm really not too keen on weasel.

I'm like 48% certain he has me on block because he got tired of getting called out for re-treading, whining and incessantly repeating himself.

In other news - my almost 4 month old giggles at old Popeye re-runs!~ : )

Never heard of this band.

Do they run any political party like Rush runs the republican party?

Rush Limbaugh is Radio Host. He doesn't run any political party. I'm not sure about these Democrats who produced this song though. You would know more about that than i would.

Don't try to minimize his importance to the Republican party now that he has embarrassed himself and all of you.

He didnt embarrass me... Sandra Fluke is a slut for the Democrat machine. :badgrin:

That has been proven to be true.... deal with it.

Also the fake boycott has been proved to be, well... a fake boycott.

Fair enough.... BTW, that was sleazy of Ted.

I knew what Sallie was referring to
:lol:

Happy friday, broski!~:D

If only I could enjoy it... I have a stiff neck, so I am in pain.... sucks!!

I think I am going to go get some brewski's and enjoy a soma with them
:D

Ahh, <insert dirty stiff neck joke that I won't do to you right now here>

What happened bro? Car accident? Yard work? My lower back is trashed.

Happy friday, broski!~:D

Im embarrassed to say really....

I have pretty long hair, and I went to flip it out of my face and twisted my neck wrong while doing it :ack-1:

My wife was standing there and busted out laughing at me
:redface: :lol:

I think I will just say I was wresting bull or something :D

I did mess two disks up in lower back trying to race some kids down Monarch Mt on a snowboard a few years back. Wish I had that day back for sure... never been the same since. :eusa_boohoo:

Funny Obama-Bots. They just can't admit this is wrong. I don't even think a reboot can help them at this point. They're just too far gone.

Im embarrassed to say really....

I have pretty long hair, and I went to flip it out of my face and twisted my neck wrong while doing it :ack-1:

My wife was standing there and busted out laughing at me
:redface: :lol:

I think I will just say I was wresting bull or something :D

I did mess two disks up in lower back trying to race some kids down Monarch Mt on a snowboard a few years back. Wish I had that day back for sure... never been the same since. :eusa_boohoo:

Sorry to hear all that, lol. @ least you will die with your Pride, sir.

Pride comes before the fall and yadda yadda, but nothing feels better than getting overly emotional standing up for your own honor, or your family's. Man. I'm gunna write a book.

Funny Obama-Bots. They just can't admit this is wrong. I don't even think a reboot can help them at this point. They're just too far gone.

Bro, your thread was trash from the beginning and G.T. aka Batman a.k.a. your father a.k.a. Clark Kent came along only to solidify this thread into HOS status. Hall of Shame for those who hate abbreviations as much as me and my predecessors.

Bro, your thread was trash from the beginning and G.T. aka Batman a.k.a. your father a.k.a. Clark Kent came along only to solidify this thread into HOS status. Hall of Shame for those who hate abbreviations as much as me and my predecessors.

:lmao:

You are on a roll today Bro....

He "admits to a number of liasons" with underage girls. He says their parents approved.

The mother who signed her daughter's guardianship over to Nugent is scum, as are the other parents who allowed their underage girls to be with this idiot.

Yea well, in his defense, he is friends with the uber-clean and never smarmy Sean Hannity. Who0t!~

He "admits to a number of liasons" with underage girls. He says their parents approved.

The mother who signed her daughter's guardianship over to Nugent is scum, as are the other parents who allowed their underage girls to be with this idiot.

So did Nugent call for the killing of Obama or not? SHEESH! So hard to get a straight answer from Obama-Bots. :cuckoo:

Does'nt make what Ted did OK though.... I wouldnt let him near my 16 yr old.

Yes, those parents are shitty too... fuck em, they dont deserve kids IMO.

:lmao:

You are on a roll today Bro....

I'm in a good mood, is all. I think the sun like - determines my mood believe it or not.

On rainy days I'm depressed and feeling shitty. On sunny days I feel invincible and I love everyone < except weasels, such as the OP and several ex-school-mates>

So did Nugent call for the killing of Obama or not? SHEESH! So hard to get a straight answer from Obama-Bots. :cuckoo:

No... but it was very distasteful to say the least.

I wouldnt have said it.

He said that he told Obama to suck on the end of his machine guns, but you obviously didnt bother to watch the videos you asked for, huh weasel?

Forum List

Back