Now Russia Is Bombing Us

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Time for Trump to put the world on notice.

Glass over Syria and Iraq. They're just shit holes anyway.

happy ass talking pure shit to single cell brain ...

What are you talking about man?

Stupid fucking Russians bombing our backed forces in Syria where we have advisers with them.

Those stupid fucking Russians are clearing out ISIS and al Nusra who are AQ. Just picking up the story now.

Classed as accidental. Which is believable if you've been following current events in Syria. Assad and Putin actually came up with a cease fire agreement with most of the anti Assad rebels to tag team against both terror groups.

Stupid fucking Russians bombing our backed forces in Syria where we have advisers with them.

Those stupid fucking Russians are clearing out ISIS and al Nusra who are AQ. Just picking up the story now.

Classed as accidental. Which is believable if you've been following current events in Syria. Assad and Putin actually came up with a cease fire agreement with most of the anti Assad rebels to tag team against both terror groups.

No beef with you but they should know what the fuck they're doing before just bombing away.

"U.S. forces in the area, four or five km (less than three miles) away,"

That's why I said Trump should put these morons on notice.

No beef with you but they should know what the fuck they're doing before just bombing away.

agreed

We should be co ordinating with Putin and Assad. Mutual goals to destroy ISIS and al Nusra. Obama made such a bloody mess trying to overthrow Assad.

Three Turks were killed from what I gather. Pity. They've been invaluable.

To be fair, obammy did bomb and kill like 60 Syrian soldiers...

I've got it now. The General said what had happened is ISIS had just abandoned the location and the Syrian Arab coalition had just moved in.

"The aircraft likely thought they were bombing Islamic State positions in villages near al-Bab, north-east of Aleppo, on Tuesday, but Islamic State had withdrawn and they instead hit Syrian Arab Coalition fighters, Army Lieutetant General Stephen Townsend said.

Townsend said the confusion came amid "a very complicated battlefield situation where essentially three armies and an enemy force have all converged within the same grid square. It‘s very difficult and complicated."

US forces who are involved in training and advising Syrian rebels were four or five kilometres away from the incident and used "deconfliction channels" between the US and Russia to inform the Russians who then ended the bombing, Townsend said."

Russia, Syria aircraft accidentally bomb US-backed rebels | EUROPE ONLINE

Forum List

Back