Now Seinfeld slams Political Correctness

And Chris Rock and Jerry Seinfeld are the ones supporting the political party that creates poltical correctness........
This is why what they said makes me hopeful. Along with Bill Maher and Kisten Powers.

These people are illiberal. They are the antithesis of what liberals used to be.

A distortion..
And, by the way, they always self-identify for me when I bring them up.

The nasty comments, the catty comments, the deflection - they raise their hand for me.

And Chris Rock and Jerry Seinfeld are the ones supporting the political party that creates poltical correctness........
This is why what they said makes me hopeful. Along with Bill Maher and Kisten Powers.

These people are illiberal. They are the antithesis of what liberals used to be.

A distortion..

The nasty comments, the catty comments, the deflection - they raise their hand for me.

So many unPC people, so little time.

A distortion..

Mac....all of those people you named....maher, powers, rock and seinfeld.........they are going to vote for hilary.....where is the hope in that?

A distortion..

Mac....all of those people you named....maher, powers, rock and seinfeld.........they are going to vote for hilary.....where is the hope in that?
Constructive conversation can't take place as long as the zealots (on both ends) control the overall conversation.

My hope is that once they are marginalized, the adults can take over and begin trying to fix things.

PC is a big part of what needs to be marginalized.

A distortion..

Constructive conversation can't take place as long as the zealots (on both ends) control the overall conversation.

My hope is that once they are marginalized, the adults can take over and begin trying to fix things.

Marginalizing others is a part of PC isn't it? That puts you in the same camp.

A distortion..

I'll make this as clear as I can.

Unlike PC, marginalization can take place via changing hearts and minds, showing people that you folks do more harm than good, inspiring them to change their behavior on their own.

Unlike PC, no intimidation, no threats, no "consequences" for words that "offend" me.

Someone like you may not understand that.

America 2015 is about 10% as pc as america 1950. America 1900. America 1850.

Etc.

A distortion..

Unlike PC, marginalization can take place via changing hearts and minds, showing people that you folks do more harm than good, inspiring them to change their behavior on their own.

Unlike PC, no intimidation, no threats, no "consequences" for words that "offend" me.

This from the guy who accused me of being responsible for the two cops getting shot in NYC awhile back.

You in fact tried to intimidate a lot of people who protested Garner's murder.

You routinely try to intimidate people just by your defamatory implications when accusing people of being 'PC'.

This from the guy who accused me of being responsible for the two cops getting shot in NYC awhile back.

You routinely try to intimidate people just by your defamatory implications when accusing people of being 'PC'.
Wow, I've really struck a nerve.

Good. Happens every time.

America 2015 is about 10% as pc as america 1950. America 1900. America 1850.

Etc.

lol great point. When I was in high school you could get sent to the principal's office for having your shirt untucked. Or for having hair over the back of your shirt collar.

Yes, every time you lose an argument you drag out a pussy ass remark like that.

"Lose an argument".

Gee, I don't see a scoreboard. Must be the one in your head.

And yes, the reaction of the PC Police to my posts about them are very illustrative.

Somehow, you folks don't realize that.

"Lose an argument".

And yes, the reaction of the PC Police to my posts about them are very illustrative.

You accuse me of being PC and have yet to come up with one example to support that accusation.

"Lose an argument".

You accuse me of being PC and have yet to come up with one example to support that accusation.
Why is this so important to you?

Go ahead, tell us.

"Lose an argument".

Go ahead, tell us.

You started the thread, nummie.

"Lose an argument".

Go ahead, tell us.

You started the thread, nummie.
And you were forced to take it personally and go mental?

Well, that's terrible!

So anyway, why is my opinion so important to you?

First it was Chris Rock, now Jerry Seinfeld is slamming our closed-minded, intolerant, bigoted, PC-consumed college kids:

Seinfeld slams politically correct students for hurting comedy They just want to use these words that s racist that s sexist that s prejudice - Salon.com

Speaking on ESPN Radio’s “The Herd with Colin Cowherd” on Thursday, Jerry Seinfeld weighed in on the issue of political correctness as it pertains to comedy. Asked by Cowherd if PC culture hurts comedy, Seinfeld responded definitively: “Yes, it does.”

He went on: “I don’t play colleges but I hear a lot of people tell me, ‘Don’t go near colleges, they’re so pc.’ I’ll give you an example: My daughter’s 14. My wife says to her, ‘Well, you know, in the next couple of years, I think maybe you’re going to want to hang around the city more on the weekends so you can see boys.’ You know, my daughter says, ‘That’s sexist.’ They just want to use these words. ‘That’s racist. That’s sexist. That’s prejudice.’ They don’t even know what they’re talking about.”

Good for you, Jerry. The long-overdue backlash continues.

Well, the truth is a bitch, ain't it? Hell, you can't fart on a College campus these days without being labeled as "contributing to global warming" or some other communist bullshit.
There is no better place than college for young people to hear things that challenge their belief systems, to learn the value of curiosity, to be taught that an open mind is a good thing and that the world is a big place.

Instead, they've gone in precisely the opposite direction. What a shame.

Indeed. 45 years ago University was a place of learning and curiosity. Today? It's about indoctrination into a liberal system of lies and deception by over paid tenured hippies. Social Engineering.

Nothing more than that.
I think they're just creating a bunch of assholes.

Forum List

Back