Now Seinfeld slams Political Correctness

You accuse me of being PC and have yet to come up with one example to support that accusation.
Why is this so important to you?

Go ahead, tell us.

You started the thread, nummie.
And you were forced to take it personally and go mental?

Well, that's terrible!

So anyway, why is my opinion so important to you?

Why are the opinions of the people you call the PC police so important to you? ...since you obsess on them...
They have caused this country great damage, they have caused multiple generations of Black Americans great damage, they continue to lie and intimidate and destroy honest conversation on a variety of topics.

Yeah, that does really bother me. Guilty as charged.

And you didn't answer my question, of course.

I'd love to have an honest discussion with you about any subject. Wonder why I can't? Is it because you wish to silence me?

Earmuffs, bitch.

You accuse me of being PC and have yet to come up with one example to support that accusation.

Go ahead, tell us.

Well, that's terrible!

Why are the opinions of the people you call the PC police so important to you? ...since you obsess on them...
They have caused this country great damage, they have caused multiple generations of Black Americans great damage, they continue to lie and intimidate and destroy honest conversation on a variety of topics.

You accuse me of being PC yet you can't cite any examples to back that up. I'm just reminding people of what kind of person you are.

Go ahead, tell us.

Well, that's terrible!

You accuse me of being PC yet you can't cite any examples to back that up. I'm just reminding people of what kind of person you are.
Great, I'm comfy with that.

Fascinating how important that little goal is to you.

Last edited:

Well, that's terrible!

Great, I'm comfy with that.

Fascinating how important that little goal is to you.

False accusations make you an asshole. Well, to be precise, in your case, more of an asshole.

Go ahead, tell us.

Well, that's terrible!

I'd love to have an honest discussion with you about any subject. Wonder why I can't? Is it because you wish to silence me?

Earmuffs, bitch.

He's taken an indefensible position apparently on the insane notion that on USMB no one would call him on it.

Well, that's terrible!

Earmuffs, bitch.

He's taken an indefensible position apparently on the insane notion that on USMB no one would call him on it.
Ah, my little stalker friend is back. Hello Lone Laugher, I hope all is well, but I do wonder why you keep posting to me when you know you've been on ignore for a couple of years now.

Well, whatever makes you "feel" a little better about yourself, I guess.

I sure am important to you fellas. Understandable.

:bye1:

Comedy should be left alone and anyone left or right who complains about comedians are stupid

Well, that's terrible!

Earmuffs, bitch.

Ah, my little stalker friend is back. Hello Lone Laugher, I hope all is well, but I do wonder why you keep posting to me when you know you've been on ignore for a couple of years now.

It's a discussion board, genius. Others see what I write. If there were nobody else here.....you'd not keep my interest. You have.....once again....proven that you have too little self control to actually ignore me.

Now....how's about naming some names? Who among us is a member of the PC police? With examples, please.

Earmuffs, bitch.

It's a discussion board, genius. Others see what I write. If there were nobody else here.....you'd not keep my interest. You have.....once again....proven that you have too little self control to actually ignore me.

Now....how's about naming some names? Who among us is a member of the PC police? With examples, please.

You've been asking for that for the same year or so he's been ignoring you. I wonder if there's a connection.

Earmuffs, bitch.

You've been asking for that for the same year or so he's been ignoring you. I wonder if there's a connection.

Absolutely. The weak attempt to "ignore" is simply a way to avoid dealing with someone's who doesn't accept bullshit replies.

Given the fact that I may be among the least "PC" people Mac has ever met, I find his inability to name names and cite examples very interesting. Anyone who does not accept the idea that the PC police are ruining America and....in particular have harmed minorities....is....by some weird association.....a member of said police force.

Right Mac?

Earmuffs, bitch.

Absolutely. The weak attempt to "ignore" is simply a way to avoid dealing with someone's who doesn't accept bullshit replies.

Given the fact that I may be among the least "PC" people Mac has ever met, I find his inability to name names and cite examples very interesting. Anyone who does not accept the idea that the PC police are ruining America and....in particular have harmed minorities....is....by some weird association.....a member of said police force.

Right Mac?

Word

Maher & Jeff Ross talking about PC. And Ross refers to the "PC Police", which was very cool:

Bill Maher And Jeff Ross Slam PC Culture Defend Jerry Seinfeld

Yes.....it was awesome. Who do you think they were talking about? I am a fan of Jeff Ross.....and Seinfeld.......and Maher ( although I find his stand-up to be a bit stale ). I've never found anything any of them has ever said to be offensive in any way. Does that mean that I'm not a member of the PC Police?

Name names, please. Who are the PC police and how can we spot one when we see one?

Okay, so let's be honest here. WHat Jerry is whining about was he made a joke that scrolling on an Iphone makes you look like a "Gay French King", which no one laughed at because

1) It was homophobic.
2) Everyone has I-Phones these days and we all do that.

So he kind of came off like an old person making an inappropriate comment because he just doesn't get it.

Free speech > your perceived freedom from offense.
:dunno:

Not an argument being made here.

Okay, here's the thing.

Freedom of speech means you can say what you want, but it doesn't exempt you from consequences.

YOu an call your boss an asshole, but don't expect to have a job the next day.

You can tell an unfunny joke about "gay french kings", but don't expect to get invited to do comedy gigs when people don't share your sense of humor.

Maher & Jeff Ross talking about PC. And Ross refers to the "PC Police", which was very cool:

Bill Maher And Jeff Ross Slam PC Culture Defend Jerry Seinfeld

Yes.....it was awesome. Who do you think they were talking about? I am a fan of Jeff Ross.....and Seinfeld.......and Maher ( although I find his stand-up to be a bit stale ). I've never found anything any of them has ever said to be offensive in any way. Does that mean that I'm not a member of the PC Police?

Name names, please. Who are the PC police and how can we spot one when we see one?
I think he's the talking about himself.

Forum List

Back