Now that a Kangaroo Court Found Trump Guilty What Will Happen at the Polls: Poll/

Will Trump's Popularity Go Up or Down?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted go down because of several reasons. The conviction is part of it. But he has been trending down for weeks now.

The incoming polls next week should be very interesting.
For people to even notice I think you would have to put in behind bars, which they will not do.

I think at this point it is akin to the boy crying wolf.

After all, Trump has been on trial since he declared to run for President.

I voted go down because of several reasons. The conviction is part of it. But he has been trending down for weeks now.
All of that itching about those Southern courts and the travesty of Justice you guys pushed and scowled saying it is a dark stain. And you are the same. Identical. Only during a not so good time, those in fly over areas will survive much better than those in cities. Remove the vanity in us with little resources to pay for looks, and we will become ugly very fast. A more natural look and even more unhealthy.

Not much has changed...

This shithole became a little more embarrassing...

4 more states just turned red....

Prices are still 30% higher under the stuttering fuck....

And Ashley will still have nightmares tonight about daddy raping her in the shower when she was 11....

So how 'bout them Mavericks?? :cool:

Not much has changed...

This shithole became a little more embarrassing...

4 more states just turned red....

Prices are still 30% higher under the stuttering fuck....

And Ashley will still have nightmares tonight about daddy raping her in the shower when she was 11....

So how 'bout them Mavericks?? :cool:
Has everyone forgotten Tara Reid?

Amazing.

8sa42c.jpg

THREAD LOCKED - Read the rules about what is required when starting a thread.

1717108670979.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back