Now that Bidens bribes are common knowledge

No mountain of evidence does not exist. Devon Archer blew it. Durham failed as well.

The Bidens will walk clean on this.

You think the Dems are being political on Mr. Trump? What will the great majority of American voters think of this pity party that has gone nowhere.

Way way way too effective a thread so it had to be shunted off to the minor leagues
You guys micro managing wherever you Feel a thread belongs is corrupt
The lib loons were dog whistled in by the ton, they could make No Headway , so the thread Had To Be shunted away.

No mountain of evidence does not exist. Devon Archer blew it. Durham failed as well.

The Bidens will walk clean on this.

You think the Dems are being political on Mr. Trump? What will the great majority of American voters think of this pity party that has gone nowhere.
A mountain of fact that you wish is non evidence

Sorry this is confusing to you.

In 2016, Trump denied that his campaign was having contact with Russia. The media found out that they did. A lot actually. Why did he lie? Because it would have looked bad regardless of whether that contact with legitimate or not.

Same is true for Biden. It would have looked bad regardless of whether the business was legitimate.
Yeah, ok. Good luck with all that Russia stuff.

I believe they are looking for a out hoping Uncle RICO tries playing king maker and names his replacement. Trouble is Cumswalla is the 500# vulture in the room.

"They done up and run themselves into a hole, it's a turkey shoot", best describes the dem's fortunes.

I was told specifically that Devon Archer was going to blow the lid on this whole thing.

In fact, I was ridiculed for not believing it.

It didn’t happen.
Whatever "blow the lid on this whole thing" means.

Sorry this is confusing to you.

In 2016, Trump denied that his campaign was having contact with Russia. The media found out that they did. A lot actually. Why did he lie? Because it would have looked bad regardless of whether that contact with legitimate or not.

Same is true for Biden. It would have looked bad regardless of whether the business was legitimate.
Trump denied "colluding" with Russia, and no evidence has ever been produced that he was, dumbass.

Forum List

Back