Now that Bidens bribes are common knowledge

It’s not going great so far.

Otherwise you wouldn’t be constantly over promising and under delivering.
Everything they find corroborates bribery. Every text, email, bank record. Every single time it supports the bribery theory. Im quite pleased with what they have already found and it seems obvious that they are going to find a lot more. It wouldnt be obvious if everything they found didnt point to bribery.

Everything they find corroborates bribery. Every text, email, bank record. Every single time it supports the bribery theory. Im quite pleased with what they have already found and it seems obvious that they are going to find a lot more. It wouldnt be obvious if everything they found didnt point to bribery.
You can’t even say what he was bribed to do.

How could emails and texts corroborate something that you can’t even describe?

You can’t even say what he was bribed to do.

How could emails and texts corroborate something that you can’t even describe?
Yes i can. He was bribed to get rid of that prosecutor, for one. It looks like the bribes from the Russian oligarch kept him off the sanctions list too. Comer says there are at least 9 policies that he believes he will be able to link to the bribes.

Yes i can. He was bribed to get rid of that prosecutor, for one. It looks like the bribes from the Russian oligarch kept him off the sanctions list too. Comer says there are at least 9 policies that he believes he will be able to link to the bribes.
And yet not a single text or email that corroborates those supposed bribes.

And yet not a single text or email that corroborates those supposed bribes.
You think that, but it isnt true. For example, we have the internal emails from Burisma where they lamented having to pay Joe and Hunter 5 million each to get rid of the prosecutor. You wouldnt know about any of this stuff though. You are an uninformed left winger who lives in a propaganda bubble.

You think that, but it isnt true. For example, we have the internal emails from Burisma where they lamented having to pay Joe and Hunter 5 million each to get rid of the prosecutor. You wouldnt know about any of this stuff though. You are an uninformed left winger who lives in a propaganda bubble.
Let’s see that email.

Let’s see that email.
I was mistaken, its not an email. Its an FBI witness statement from 2016, LONG before Hunters laptop was found and LONG before any of these bribery allegations surfaced. Please dont ask me to think thats a coincidence, that he got super lucky with a false bribery allegation LONG before the public found out about many other bribery allegations, with Burisma specifically even. We also know that Hunter was paid 5 million from them at that exact time. Please dont ask me to assume thats a coincidence too.

I was mistaken, its not an email. Its an FBI witness statement from 2016, LONG before Hunters laptop was found and LONG before any of these bribery allegations surfaced. Please dont ask me to think thats a coincidence, that he got super lucky with a false bribery allegation LONG before the public found out about many other bribery allegations, with Burisma specifically even. We also know that Hunter was paid 5 million from them at that exact time. Please dont ask me to assume thats a coincidence too.

The statement is from June 2020. You can read the date at the top of the form.

You are clearly misinformed.

So much for “every text and every email”. You can’t even find a single one.

The statement is from June 2020. You can read the date at the top of the form.

You are clearly misinformed.

So much for “every text and every email”. You can’t even find a single one.
Yep, you are right about that date. I was wrong. Still, why do you suppose he went to the FBI if it wasnt true? And how did he know how much Hunter got paid? That wasnt public knowledge in 2020.

Forum List

Back