Now that Bidens bribes are common knowledge

What is it supposed to convince me of?
That Biden has been lying for years. You all parroted those lies for years too. Its not entirely your fault. You believed him, but you shouldnt have.

Your attempts to convey knowledge have turned out to be untrue.

You said there were texts and emails. That wasn’t true.

I knew it wasn’t true.

So you point to an FBI interview. I knew about this interview already.

I claimed it was from 2016 and made a big deal about how this is critical because that predates all these accusations. That wasn’t true.

I knew it wasn’t true.

So you call me ignorant but I know more about this than you. The difference is you’re reading conservative media which is garbage and I don’t.
There are many texts and emails. I thought the witness statement was an email, but i was wrong, it was an FBI informant giving testimony to the FBI.

Your attempts to convey knowledge have turned out to be untrue.

You said there were texts and emails. That wasn’t true.

I knew it wasn’t true.

So you point to an FBI interview. I knew about this interview already.

I claimed it was from 2016 and made a big deal about how this is critical because that predates all these accusations. That wasn’t true.

I knew it wasn’t true.

So you call me ignorant but I know more about this than you. The difference is you’re reading conservative media which is garbage and I don’t.
I think youre lying again. If you had known about it, you wouldnt have been asking me about it in the first place.

I think youre lying again. If you had known about it, you wouldnt have been asking me about it in the first place.
I asked you about texts and emails. I didn’t ask you about FBI reports.

I knew about the FBI report. We still haven’t seen these texts and emails.

Those are only allegations of the "I was told or informed" etc category.

There will be no indictments. And other than the 20% of America that is MAGA, no one else thinks like that.

Those are only allegations of the "I was told or informed" etc category.

There will be no indictments. And other than the 20% of America that is MAGA, no one else thinks like that.
And of course when the evidence you keep squealing about is provided in droves then you respond-“That’s not evidence”

There is no evidence, only allegations.
???

These are bank records tracing $20M from foreigners to Biden bank accounts. This is evidence.

The allegation is the Biden is the most corrupt politician in the history of the United States, selling out his office for tens of millions of dollars.

I asked you about texts and emails. I didn’t ask you about FBI reports.

I knew about the FBI report. We still haven’t seen these texts and emails.
If you knew that a witness made this claim, then why were you obfuscating by using words like "texts and emails"? Why didnt you include witness testimony? Nice try. :laugh:

Forum List

Back