Now that Bidens bribes are common knowledge

???

These are bank records tracing $20M from foreigners to Biden bank accounts. This is evidence.

The allegation is the Biden is the most corrupt politician in the history of the United States, selling out his office for tens of millions of dollars.
He knows that is evidence, but he and many others here arent capable of defending Biden without lies. Me personally, i would be embarrassed to debate like that. Im not interested in anything but the truth.

The thing that ive never understood is, if you have to lie in order to win, why would you even take that wrong position in the first place? Its weird.

Evidence is based on proof fact. You have none. Go away. That is what the American voter is saying.
Wrong
Evidence is an indication perhaps very strong, or not, of something that the evidence may lead to a conclusion of proof or a conclusion the evidence is not acceptable.
I knew you did not have developed intellect

He knows that is evidence, but he and many others here arent capable of defending Biden without lies. Me personally, i would be embarrassed to debate like that. Im not interested in anything but the truth.

The thing that ive never understood is, if you have to lie in order to win, why would you even take that wrong position in the first place? Its weird.
I think we're similar, we don't try to defend the indefensible. At this point, the Bidens' story is patently absurd.

If you knew that a witness made this claim, then why were you obfuscating by using words like "texts and emails"? Why didnt you include witness testimony? Nice try. :laugh:
Did you already forget that you were the one brining up texts and emails?

Put this thread back where I originally placed it
It’s not an issue about law or justuce systems
It’s a discussion conclusion and thread title based on disclosed information

And not Joe's? How do you figure? How are their stories wrt to their bribery scandal different?
Because there is literally no connection. The incompetence of Gym Jordan and Comer is almost criminal.

no connection huh? So the 20 times Hunter put his daddy on the phone during a business meeting with his clients, didn't show a connection in your mind? none?
That is Hunter's scam. Like you, it would be laughed out of a court of law. Please run with this. What could go wrong!

Wrong
Evidence is an indication perhaps very strong, or not, of something that the evidence may lead to a conclusion of proof or a conclusion the evidence is not acceptable.
I knew you did not have developed intellect
No, it is not. You are malleable to people smarter than you because you do not have the brains to check terms and definitions.

That is Hunter's scam. Like you, it would be laughed out of a court of law. Please run with this. What could go wrong!
Wow.

It's fun watching folks out themselves as never having participated in the business world.

Rawley, you need substantiated evidence, not your opinion. That does not count.
$20M in bank records is not my opinion. 20 speakphone calls with clients is not my opinion. 10% for the big guy is not my opinion. 36 visits to the WH and the VP residence is not my opinion. Joe's lies are not my opinion,.

Forum List

Back