Now that Bidens bribes are common knowledge

Was it U.S. policy? Says who, other than Biden? POst this Congressional letter.
Wouldn’t a bi-partisan letter calling for this be enough for you to see that it wasn’t about Hi tees biard position?! Corruption in Ukraine was well know and for major countries to fund and support Ukraine they were all pushing to get things cleaned up.

Y’all are trying to spin that into some cover up for Hunter Biden. It’s laughable

Try showing it then
7c4b8478871094535f9a88408f9a00f9.jpg

They admitted to making numerous calls to the Russian embassy seeking a back channel to the Kremlin.
It's normal for American presidents to call the Russian embassy, shit for brains. That's called "normal diplomatic relations."

Wouldn’t a bi-partisan letter calling for this be enough for you to see that it wasn’t about Hi tees biard position?! Corruption in Ukraine was well know and for major countries to fund and support Ukraine they were all pushing to get things cleaned up.

Y’all are trying to spin that into some cover up for Hunter Biden. It’s laughable
What "bi-partisan letter?" What exactly did it call for?

This is the point in the debate where all you deep state minions start waving your hands.

Sure it's proof unless you can explain what the money was for. Go ahead and do that please. It's easy to find out what Jared and Ivanka spent their money on. Your turn
That’s not proof of anything. There are all sorts of reasons people get money from foreign countries. Just ask Jared and Ivanka.

There is a mountain of evidence. You just refuse to look. It is discussed all the time on here and all over different news sites.

You are kind of a dumb ass, arent you?
Why is your evidence better than our evidence? Sounds like you’re trying to cloud the issue for Trump. Regardless, the two cases are unrelated. Once Trump is outfitted in orange, we can see about Biden.

How would I know, but then neither would you and bank statements don’t provide a why. :dunno:
These are facts we must know before we can consider those bank statements as non-evidence. I was asked for evidence and I provided. Now you can shut up and go away. Corrupt fucking Democrat

These are facts we must know before we can consider those bank statements as non-evidence. I was asked for evidence and I provided. Now you can shut up and go away. Corrupt fucking Democrat
A bank statement by itself isn’t evidence. Without context, it could be an invasion of privacy. I’m sure it’ll be looked into once Trump has been fitted for his orange jumpsuit.

Forum List

Back