Now that Bidens bribes are common knowledge

Yep, you are right about that date. I was wrong. Still, why do you suppose he went to the FBI if it wasnt true? And how did he know how much Hunter got paid? That wasnt public knowledge in 2020.
Seems like you get a lot of things wrong.

Perhaps you are the one who is poorly informed?

Seems like you get a lot of things wrong.

Perhaps you are the one who is poorly informed?
Im not fond of being wrong, but i always admit it when i am. Its called "integrity". Im not interested in winning debates based on lies. I only care about being right.

If i can admit that im wrong, the least you can do is answer my questions, but I think you are avoiding those questions because you arent being intellectually honest. You never are.

Im not fond of being wrong, but i always admit it when i am. Its called "integrity". Im not interested in winning debates based on lies. I only care about being right.

If i can admit that im wrong, the least you can do is answer my questions, but I think you are avoiding those questions because you arent being intellectually honest. You never are.

Integrity.

Im not fond of being wrong, but i always admit it when i am. Its called inegrity.

I’m not really sure I can answer your questions.

Why would they go to the FBI? How am I supposed to know? I don’t even know who they are. There could be a million reasons.

I’m glad you have the integrity to admit when you’re wrong. I try my best too. Perhaps you should consider that you are sometimes wrong before attacking people, claiming their ignorant when they don’t “know” the things you think are true but are actually false.

I’m not really sure I can answer your questions.

Why would they go to the FBI? How am I supposed to know? I don’t even know who they are. There could be a million reasons.

I’m glad you have the integrity to admit when you’re wrong. I try my best too. Perhaps you should consider that you are sometimes wrong before attacking people, claiming their ignorant when they don’t “know” the things you think are true but are actually false.
Did i attack you? Have i attacked anyone here?

I was told specifically that Devon Archer was going to blow the lid on this whole thing.

In fact, I was ridiculed for not believing it.

It didn’t happen.
SO, the 20 phone calls with their clients didn't convince you of anything?

Sure.

Maybe I’m not in a propaganda bubble. Maybe you just are mistaken about what you think you know.
That isnt an insult, its a statement of fact. The left wing media is propaganda and they refuse to inform their viewers of Comers findings. They keep you all in the dark.

That isnt an insult, its a statement of fact. The left wing media is propaganda and they refuse to inform their viewers of Comers findings. They keep you all in the dark.
Okay. So here’s a statement of fact. You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Thats an untrue statement. Im actually quite knowledgeable on this subject. More than most.
Your attempts to convey knowledge have turned out to be untrue.

You said there were texts and emails. That wasn’t true.

I knew it wasn’t true.

So you point to an FBI interview. I knew about this interview already.

I claimed it was from 2016 and made a big deal about how this is critical because that predates all these accusations. That wasn’t true.

I knew it wasn’t true.

So you call me ignorant but I know more about this than you. The difference is you’re reading conservative media which is garbage and I don’t.

Forum List

Back