Now that Gun Control has Failed, will Obama finally Pivot To Jobs?

Now that Gun Control has failed, will Obama Pivot To Jobs

• Yes, Obama will focus on creating jobs for ACORN workers via ObamaCare counselling!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Yes, Obama will create jobs by dividing full time jobs into more part time ones!

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Yes, Obama will create more Golf Caddy jobs now that the weather is getting nicer!

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No, at some point we have to realize we've have enough jobs!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, more fake green jobs and pork for Obama Cronies!

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • No, it's the Gubmint's job to take care of all of us so raise taxes on The Rich!

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Squirrel!

Votes: 12 48.0%

• Total voters
it hit 10 when obama was president. It hit 8 when democrats had control of Congress. I have a million more do you want to do this?

Yes, please. Keep showing me what a moron you are.

Translated to " I have no rebuttal. So I will insult you".

Oh, I have a rebuttal. That 10 % was due to Bush's policies. Most Americans still blame Bush for the financial collapse and its resulting job losses.

I'm just not wasting it on BigDERP -- the USMB special needs troll.

Now go pound sand, champ :thup:

Yes, please. Keep showing me what a moron you are.

Oh, I have a rebuttal. That 10 % was due to Bush's policies. Most Americans still blame Bush for the financial collapse and its resulting job losses.

OK, if it was bushes policies, I am sure you can name them.

Last edited:

He was president when the economy collapsed. He presided over two wars put on the nation's credit card, two rounds of tax cuts during a time of war (first time in history), and a prescription drug plan also put on the nation's credit card. He was a big spender who broke the country's bank account.

Exit poll: Many still blame Bush for bad economy - Salon.com

Four in 10 said the nation’s battered economy is getting better.

Most everyone agreed there’s still far to go. They were less likely to blame President Barack Obama for the economic troubles, however, than to point the finger at his predecessor, George W. Bush, according to preliminary results of a national exit poll.

About 4 in 10 blamed Obama for the nation’s economic woes, and almost all of them voted for Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

Now that the Gun Control Bill, inspired by the never waste a Newton Massacre crisis, has gone down in flames, will Obama finally pivot to JOBS?

You actually think the fight for gun control is over???

Yep..You're not getting them. Now if you wish to bypass the legislative process, take your best shot....Pun intended.
For the record. I think the gun show loophole should be closed.

Ever hear of living in a fool's paradise??? Have fun while it lasts. :)

Now that the Gun Control Bill, inspired by the never waste a Newton Massacre crisis, has gone down in flames, will Obama finally pivot to JOBS?

considering he hasn't done a thing about jobs in his first 5 years, what makes you think he would start now?

He was president when the economy collapsed. He presided over two wars put on the nation's credit card, two rounds of tax cuts during a time of war (first time in history), and a prescription drug plan also put on the nation's credit card. He was a big spender who broke the country's bank account.

Most everyone agreed there’s still far to go. They were less likely to blame President Barack Obama for the economic troubles, however, than to point the finger at his predecessor, George W. Bush, according to preliminary results of a national exit poll.

About 4 in 10 blamed Obama for the nation’s economic woes, and almost all of them voted for Republican challenger Mitt Romney.

I ask for policies that bush created, and you give me an opinion poll? What the fuck bat shit does this mean you can't?

I ask for policies that bush created, and you give me an opinion poll? What the fuck bat shit does this mean you can't?

I'll give you what I want, fuck-stain.

I'll give you what I want, fuck-stain.

In other words, you got nothing.

considering he hasn't done a thing about jobs in his first 5 years, what makes you think he would start now?

I harbor no illusions that Obama will do anything to improve the jobs situation. All of his "solutions" provide for expanded government control of the economy - which is why job creation is so poor to begin with.

In other words, you got nothing.

In other words, go eat a horse cock.

How kind of you to offer, but I'll pass. Given how you've sucked on it already, it's covered with your cooties.

So, if I presented to you a clean horse cock, you'd gobble it up? I'm only asking because BigDerp just sucked one cleaner than newborn baby's ass. I'll tell him to pass it along to you after he's done wiping his lips.

How kind of you to offer, but I'll pass. Given how you've sucked on it already, it's covered with your cooties.

So, if I presented to you a clean horse cock, you'd gobble it up? I'm only asking because BigDerp just sucked one cleaner than newborn baby's ass. I'll tell him to pass it along to you after he's done wiping his lips.

Still waiting on those policies that you claim bush created.

No. Even clean, it wouldn't appeal to moi in the least. I don't do beastiality; but perfectly understand it's attraction for you.

Forum List

Back