Now that illegal immigration is at net zero

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
President Obama is deporting and has deported more than any other president we have no jobs to offer them so the illegals just ain't coming like they used to. And, since President Obama has ended the illegal and stupidly costly war with innocent Iraq and has plans in the works to get us out of Afghanistan, the money grubbers have to find ways to keep the money flowing into the pockets of war profiteers.

So, they're lying their heads off about the brown horde pouring over the wide open border to our south. Why, according to some, millions are coming into our unprotected country every single day. Sadly, a large segment of our population believes those lies. Hence,

Border 'surge' may unleash flood of spending

... The immigration bill is unusual in its specificity. It sets aside $7.5 billion to build a 700-mile, high-tech fence, [The ongoing hysteria about The Fence is just stupid. As fast as we build fencing, they dig tunnels.] giving the secretary of Homeland Security the authority to "waive all legal requirements" [More power to the president, who ever he is] to get the project built quickly.

It would spend $30 billion to add nearly 20,000 agents to the Border Patrol, doubling the size of the force and making it the nation's biggest law enforcement agency. Nearly all would be posted along the Southwest border. [Border Patrol agents are already tripping over each other. Seriously, go take a look or go to the BP HQ in Tucson. I've been there several times. Its not what you would expect it to be.]

Janet Napolitano, the secretary of Homeland Security, supports the bill but has said that more border agents are not necessary.

The bill specifies what the agents will get and where: 4,595 ground sensors, 507 radiation detectors, 917 camera towers, 820 pairs of night vision goggles and more.[The last time we had camera towers and night vision, it was called McCain's Folly because it didn't work. A moment's thought will tell you why - just because you see them doesn't mean you can then catch them. Google photos of the "subtropical desert" Sonora and you'll get an idea of why this does not work and is a waste of money. Hint: You could hide a herd of elephants and not be able to see them 15 feet away.]

U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which includes the Border Patrol, flies 10 unarmed Predator drones along the border, but the bill requires nonstop airborne surveillance: Internal documents show that would require enlarging the fleet to 24 drones.

The bill also requires the purchase of 15 Black Hawk helicopters from Connecticut-based Sikorsky Aircraft, along with a drone-mounted radar system developed by Virginia-based Northrop Grumman [even though we don't need them]

'Border Surge' May Unleash Flood Of Spending

Scroll down a bit and look at the sideshow.

Even if its not needed and/or doesn't work.

Yep. That's the Small-Government-Low-Taxes-Repub for you.

Idiot

I was eagerly reading this until I got to the "brown hoard" part. It is weird how race is an issue in this when it is NOT. Why make this a race thing? I get the impression, from other posters, that RACE is also the reason that excludes people from following immigration law as well. The subtle thing here is: NO IT ISN'T! And, on the other hand, it isn't a reason to be on the defensive, either. Not that I am saying you are being unbalanced, I get the picture. I wish we all did. There wouldn't be an argument here. Fair well.

lol, they are still running with Obama has deported more people than ANY PRESIDENT..

what a joke...he had the old gal napolitano running and go fetch them and bring them back for him

Last edited:

Idiot

The only idiot in this thread is you. But, you are funny to look at!

Dudley thinks everyone is stupid who doesn't buy that story he posted......but he cant figure out that he may be just as stupid for actually believing it......Illegals are still coming across.....maybe not like they were because of all the attention....but they are still coming....

Idiot

The only idiot in this thread is you. But, you are funny to look at!

Dudley thinks everyone is stupid who doesn't buy that story he posted......but he cant figure out that he may be just as stupid for actually believing it......Illegals are still coming across.....maybe not like they were because of all the attention....but they are still coming....
Libtards just get all flustered and bent otta shape when someone doesn't believe their bull shit. They can't understand how someone would actually have a different mind and believe something else, even something as foreign to them as the TRUTH.

Idiot

Douche Bag,

First it necessary so take your self-righteousness and shove it up your ass. Second, it does work see the wall in San Diego.

Third, protecting the border is something we should pay for. Get over your black and white thing cock sucker. Most people see a grey area!

Lastly, the only reason illegal immigration is down is because the economy so fucked up illegals aren't coming. Also do to the fact that a conservative in Mexico put their country on the right. Oh and they fight illegal immigration heavily!

http://www.propublica.org/article/the-new-border-illegal-immigrations-shifting-frontier

Last edited:
As far as I'm coThe conomnu has
ncerned spending on border protection should never be compromised.

The economy has sent some home and some are not coming across but drug cartels is still crossing and crime is still a lucrative business here and open the border and they will be flooded with crossings. If the economy is so bad why are there still 11 million still here.

Forum List

Back