Now that Osama bin Laden has been killed is it OK to build the Ground Zero Mosque ??

You have a point, it seems to be getting worse by the day too.

I love the hypocrisy they show by telling us not to lump all Muslims in with terrorists as they turn right around and lump anyone who says shit about this mosque in with a few idiots who are actively saying anyone should prevent them from building it.

Of course it's just business as usual around here apparently so why would the hypocrisy shock anyone I suppose?

High Gravity was responding to me and I'm certainly not doing what you're talking about.

But if you lump all 1.7 billion muslims and the entire religion with 9/11, that's your problem, not theirs.

I certainly don't lump them all together. In fact, there are some prominent Muslims saying the mosque shouldn't be built there, bless them.

I certainly don't lump them all together. In fact, theuure are some prominent Muslims saying the mosque shouldn't be built there, bless them.

Yes there are a few "Uncle Muhammod's" saying that the mosque shouldn't be built.

Ah, so I'm unpatriotic because I think our history should be honored and a church that was destroyed on 9/11 should have the right to rebuild before a mosque is built at ground zero. Your religion has colored your judgment. Somehow I don't find that surprising.

Far as I know there are no Muslims protesting the rebuilding of the Greek church.

We would view it as unpatriotic and unAmerican to do so.

Once again it is an issue between the local government and the Greek church.

And has zero to do with Muslims.

So, what did the Muslims do to get their permit rushed through while the GOC still hasn't gotten theirs? Sounds to me like the New York permit process is as corrupt as they come and the Muslims took advantage of that. Also, why would they grant a building permit on land on which stands, at least partially (or used to before the Muslims tore it down) an historical building that was on the underground railway? Why wouldn't you be more concerned about treasuring our history and putting your mosque someplace else? I know I would be the first to stand up and object if they were building a church there, even if it were the Greek Orthodox church which should have received it's building permit long before the Mosque.

You're basing your whole foaming-at-the-mouth argument on the Ground Zero Death Mosque having its permit 'rushed through'.
Is that true?
Do you know that as fact?

Far as I know there are no Muslims protesting the rebuilding of the Greek church.

We would view it as unpatriotic and unAmerican to do so.

Once again it is an issue between the local government and the Greek church.

And has zero to do with Muslims.

So, what did the Muslims do to get their permit rushed through while the GOC still hasn't gotten theirs? Sounds to me like the New York permit process is as corrupt as they come and the Muslims took advantage of that. Also, why would they grant a building permit on land on which stands, at least partially (or used to before the Muslims tore it down) an historical building that was on the underground railway? Why wouldn't you be more concerned about treasuring our history and putting your mosque someplace else? I know I would be the first to stand up and object if they were building a church there, even if it were the Greek Orthodox church which should have received it's building permit long before the Mosque.

You're basing your whole foaming-at-the-mouth argument on the Ground Zero Death Mosque having its permit 'rushed through'.
Is that true?

Have you not read my posts? The permit, which was rushed through isn't the only thing. Tearing down an historical building....the city granting them a permit before the Greek Orthodox church who still doesn't have a place to rebuild 10 years later....IMO no one should have building permits until everyone from 9/11 has had their permits to rebuild.

Looks like there will be a Mosque at ground zero on an historical site which should have remained while the GOC never rebuilds. That's definitely not justice.

Meanwhile the Iman in charge has tenement buildings with code violations and supposedly no money to fix them up. There is so much wrong there you can't stop at the rushed permit process.

And I am not "foaming at the mouth". Wasn't foaming at the mouth when I was objecting to that "megachurch" in our city either. What is this with anytime someone is against something there must be hate involved....

Last edited:

Is that true?

Have you not read my posts? The permit, which was rushed through isn't the only thing. Tearing down an historical building....the city granting them a permit before the Greek Orthodox church who still doesn't have a place to rebuild 10 years later....IMO no one should have building permits until everyone from 9/11 has had their permits to rebuild.

Looks like there will be a Mosque at ground zero on an historical site which should have remained while the GOC never rebuilds. That's definitely not justice.

Meanwhile the Iman in charge has tenement buildings with code violations and supposedly no money to fix them up. There is so much wrong there you can't stop at the rushed permit process.

And I am not "foaming at the mouth". Wasn't foaming at the mouth when I was objecting to that "megachurch" in our city either. What is this with anytime someone is against something there must be hate involved....

No, I'm against using a false proposition to base an argument on.
I haven't looked it up, but wasn't the old building damaged during the attack as well?

Are these people living in his slum tenement buildings with all the code violations?

Why would anyone have to relocate? That' just some more of Sunni Man's bullshit. NYC has a pretty good mass transit system. I think people could find a way to travel 2 miles to go to Mosque.

Why should they be forced to suffer that inconvenience just to satisfy the whim of non-Muslims ?

Given the highly commercial nature of the area including many blocks around the WTC, I doubt many Muslims or many anybody else are within walking distance of their homes now. So that is pretty much a non issue.

Edit: Okay on a recheck there are a number of high rise buildings with residential apartments in that area. But how many of those folks are Muslim? Anybody know? And would it be a huge convenience for them to go a few blocks in the opposite direction to get to a mosque?

What do the Muslims in NYC do when there isn't a mosque available? Here they use airports or city parks or whatever space they can find to accommodate the ritual prayers.

Last edited:
I certainly don't lump them all together. In fact, theuure are some prominent Muslims saying the mosque shouldn't be built there, bless them.

Yes there are a few "Uncle Muhammod's" saying that the mosque shouldn't be built.

I'm sure you would happily kill those folks if you had the balls to do so.

I don't understand why more people don't see through your bullshit. I'm sure you're too big a pussy to actually do anything yourself; but you obviously fully support radical islam.

Last edited:
Are these people living in his slum tenement buildings with all the code violations?

Why would anyone have to relocate? That' just some more of Sunni Man's bullshit. NYC has a pretty good mass transit system. I think people could find a way to travel 2 miles to go to Mosque.

Why should they be forced to suffer that inconvenience just to satisfy the whim of non-Muslims ?

That is NOTHING compared to the inconvenience 3,000 people suffered at the hands of your "peaceful religion" on 9/11

I hope you scumbags DO build it. It will stand as a testament to the absolute fact that you pussies are scumbags of the first order.

I'm still waiting for proof that the Imam denounced Bin Laden and celebrated his death.

Is that true?

No, I'm against using a false proposition to base an argument on.
I haven't looked it up, but wasn't the old building damaged during the attack as well?

Yes, but that doesn't mean it couldn't have been restored. It was a piece of our history, a link on the underground railway. We shouldn't ignore that.

That is NOTHING compared to the inconvenience 3,000 people suffered at the hands of your "peaceful religion" on 9/11

I hope you scumbags DO build it. It will stand as a testament to the absolute fact that you pussies are scumbags of the first order.

I'm still waiting for proof that the Imam denounced Bin Laden and celebrated his death.

Actually, I could be wrong, but I don't think it will be standing long. Muslims are not the only group in the world with fanatics. IMO, it will lead to an all out war between Muslims and the west. (meaning culture, not religion)

Actually, I could be wrong, but I don't think it will be standing long. Muslims are not the only group in the world with fanatics. IMO, it will lead to an all out war between Muslims and the west. (meaning culture, not religion)

I actually don't think it will EVER be opened. Maybe not even built. Good luck finding enough union guys to get it done in NYC, and if they ship Muslims in to build it , that could lead to war.

People turn to violence and mobocracy way to easiliy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpZ_VpBHBuA]YouTube - Video: Man Mistaken for Muslim Harassed at NY Anti-Mosque Rally[/ame]

Had a poster here blame the guy for "LOOKING LIKE A MUSLIM".

People turn to violence and mobocracy way to easiliy.

This is true, but these groups are very good at provoking shit then when they get "attacked" they scream at the top of their lungs that they are victims and all too many fools buy it.

I think that's why I've been turning more to Gandhi lately. There is much better way of dealing with things: as mature adults.

I think that's why I've been turning more to Gandhi lately. There is much better way of dealing with things: as mature adults.

I'm not Ghandi. I believe that we should mind our own fucking business. BUT when someone attacks us or one of ours hit them so hard that they don't even THINK about fucking with us again.

I absolutely would have leveled the city where Bin Laden was found. There is NO doubt that at least elements of the ISS and or Pakistani Army were involved in hiding him.

I would have given 24 hours notice so that civilians could evacuate if they wished then I would have razed the place.

Yes I see that you are quite the brave Internet fellow.

And I am sure that your keyboard trembles when you approach it to spew your idiotic rants.

A true legend in your own mind. :cuckoo: :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back