Now That The Impeachment Scam Is Dead ....

You are so dumb it’s funny. No facts, no evidence not even hear say. The witnesses all lied under oath. You better pray this doesn’t go to the Senate. If it does President Trump wants a trial so he can call all the real witnesses the Democrats were to scared to call. If it goes to the Senate your Democrats are going to prison. Coming from you it’s not a surprise. Your just to ignorant to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I disagree.

I don't think any of the performers (witnesses can be cross examined) lied under oath. I think they were VERY careful not to directly lie - which is WHY Lying Schitt was never able to get anyone to claim Trump had asked for anything in return for investigations into the democrats and Ukraine interfering in the 2016 election.

In the end all we had was the State Dept. angry that President Trump was not implementing their foreign policy, with none of them grasping the the PRESIDENT sets foreign policy, not them.

Erick Erickson on Twitter

I disagree.

I don't think any of the performers (witnesses can be cross examined) lied under oath. I think they were VERY careful not to directly lie - which is WHY Lying Schitt was never able to get anyone to claim Trump had asked for anything in return for investigations into the democrats and Ukraine interfering in the 2016 election.

In the end all we had was the State Dept. angry that President Trump was not implementing their foreign policy, with none of them grasping the the PRESIDENT sets foreign policy, not them.

Erick Erickson on Twitter
Yep.

You can't prove they lied when all they said was that they "feel" like Trump did whatever.

First off it's not my party as I am a moderate and don't like both parties.

You grasp that other people can actually read your posts, right? You're a moderate if Joseph Stalin is the center, otherwise you are a leftist.

Second I agree there is no way they remove him because one of the big reasons why I don't like the GOP is there total hypocrisy- if Obama or HRC did this you people would be going crazy, especially after all the fake debunked scandal mongering your side does.

This is why I say you're no moderate, you are a radical partisan democrat. Obama did FAR worse. Obama used the IRS against political opponents and you know all about it, but don't mind, party is too important. Obama used his DOJ to interfere in the 2016 election and spy on the opposition candidate .

Even if someone thinks investigating interference in the 2016 election by the Ukraine is somehow wrong, a bizarre assertion, it certainly isn't the level of the grossly criminal Obama regime.

Third I think they should just man up and take the Mulvaney defense- admit reality, admit the crime and say so what it's not that big of a deal because really it isn't that bad in the grand scheme of things- which we all know there was a QPQ, but only some of us are patriotic enough to admit it. I just don't like how you people can't even admit reality. It takes a man to admit mistakes, it takes a republican to lie and deny everything. Really you don't care about America only politics and the GOP party. IF Obama did this exact thing you'd be going crazy.

Fourth I doubt there is any scandal with Hunter Biden as it has already been investigated and nothing was found, and we all know it will be investigated probably 100 times because the GOP can never let anything go.

Yes I want it to move forward, and I want Bolten to testify as he knows a lot, and I want all the hidden transcripts and emails to be released- what are they hiding, and I want the Biden thing investigated. So regardless of the outcome I'm good, the GOP is the one squirming here.

I don't like Trump and I don't like Warren (or any of the candidates besides Bloomberg) so either way I've accepted that the outcome of the election will be bad for me, unless some how the moderate and real Billionaire Bloomberg gets elected, which I doubt he will.

What "crime" would Trump admit to? Defeating Hillary?

You're leftist hack.
TheBanker is a Far Right Wing, Open Borders, Cheap Slave Labor neo-Con.

No I am tired of all these stupid fake scandals across the board. I said Trump shouldn't be removed for this, but he is clearly guilty of this. The same with Obama and the IRS.

Trump is guilty of WHAT?

As for the fake scandals, pizzagate, Seth Rich, Uranium One, HRC email thing, Russian collusion etc.
all are fake news.

You blabber RIGHT after proclaiming the president "guilty" of a fake scandal that none of you lefties can ever seem to articulate. He's just guilty because reasons.

The problem is the GOP scandal mongers 1000x more. All you care about is fake scandals and your fake scandals have absolutely no merit- pizzagate, Seth Rich, Epstein suicide etc etc etc.

Right, I mean what a ridiculous notion that the Clintons would be part of a child sex ring...

Bill Clinton flew 26 times on Epstein's 'Lolita Express' fitted with beds where passengers engaged in group sex

And obviously Seth Rich committed suicide.

Seth Rich Murder Update: FBI Claims They Didn't Investigate but NSA Claims Can't Disclose Files Due to Matter of National Security

I mean, this is why you have so much credibility.

The problem here is this.

The GOP lives in total fantasy land. you promote all the fake and debunked scandals, then when you get hit with a real scandal (although not that bad of one) what do you do? Lie and deny, like always. At least just man up and admit the scandal, like Mulvaney did. If you can't do that you are nothing but a partisan hack.

Like Russian Collusion and Ukrainian quid pro quo? Those sorts of fake and debunked scandals?

So, let's see a link to Mulvany saying what you claim? Not a link the to the little Goebbels CLAIMING he did, but a link to him directly "admitting a scandal."

You can't because he didn't. YOU are just a hack promoting the bullshit lies of your party and the little Goebbels.

As far as my political leanings I am 60:40 dem, because of 1) The pathetic and hypocritical AND never ending fake scandal mongering of the GOP and 2) George Bush was a total abomination, the worst president ever, with the worst results ever. 3) Obama wasn't great as he had no sense of urgency in fixing the economy- he inherited the biggest mess ever and should have done a lot more to fix the economy, and certainly shouldn't have put the restrictions that he did on the banks and business that held the economy back.

The problem is the right is so far gone with your pizzagates and Epstein suicides, and George Bush epic failure, that I can't respect them. I am also sick to death of their massive deficit spending and tax cuts for ultra wealthy when we already have insane deficits. AND all that for what Q3 GDP came in at 1.9%, as bad as Obama. Look at the economic data (which I doubt you do, it is the same as Obama, not good).

Enter reality, it is a great place to live in.

Says a dim who is good with his filthy lying party spending 3 years on fake Russian Collusion conspiracy theories.

So again, what crime do you allege the president committed?

Admit it, "defeating Hillary."

Yup, there is just no debating people like you because you live in a total fantasy land and can't accept simple reality and fact.

I'm sure you think the earth is flat and 2+2=5

I'm sure you think all the great results under Bill Clinton were somehow just luck or due to a GOP Congress,
then the complete and total failure of Bush with the worst results of any president in the history of the USA were all somehow Clinton and Obama's fault.

Obama's economy was weak with his mediocre 2% growth, and I'm sure you think it was the worst economy ever, but now Trump has those same results as Q3 came in at 1.9% and Q4 is projected to be less than that (with deficits over $1 T annually), but in your fantasy land Trump has the best economy ever (even though his economic data is identical to Obama's mediocre data now)

The HRC email scandal has been totally debunked by the independent IG and Trump's own state department, but you can't accept that and I'm sure you think she is guilty. Your side still can't let that one go.

Pizzagate, the most insane illogical scandal created out of thin air by Russian bots, which has absolutely no evidence to support it, including some wacko Trumper who went to the pizza place and shot it up with an AR 15- total wacko- and found no children in cages... pathetic that you would even entertain this scandal.

AND the Epstein suicide, another absolute wacko conspiracy with no evidence that has been totally debunked. You can't accept that a huge pedophile facing 20 yrs (essentially life at his age)would commit suicide, and you think some secret assassin went into a ultra secure Federal Detention center and killed him (making it look like a suicide), despite all the cameras, guards, and other inmates present. I guess he must be the first pedophile to ever commit suicide in prison.

Then the Ukraine scandal, with all the evidence, all the testimony from the many different people, Sondland (Trump's own guy) admitting there was a Quid Pro Quo, and everyone at the top knew about it. The timeline of the aid mysteriously being held up only to be suddenly released after the scandal broke.

You think that is all coincidence and all those people are lying because they are "never Trumpers"

There is no debating you as you are just a partisan hack living in a fantasy land. You will never admit to reality, and you will defend Trump no matter what he does. Trump could shoot somebody in the head on 5th Ave and you'd still support him.
If Alex Jones or Trump told you HRC was an alien being trying to enslave the human race to feed on their brains you would believe it, fuck you believe pizzagate so why not...

You don't care about America, only the GOP party, and you will never criticize anything they do no matter how bad.

Last edited:
despite all the cameras, guards, and other inmates present.

Um ... hate to break the real news to you, but none of these were around, they all just happened to be out of order or missing at the same time period. So much for your 'due diligence'; this is is typical of the rest of your 'reasoning, so no need to go through the spam for all that has already been debunked.

despite all the cameras, guards, and other inmates present.

Um ... hate to break the real news to you, but none of these were around, they all just happened to be out of order or missing at the same time period. So much for your 'due diligence'; this is is typical of the rest of your 'reasoning, so no need to go through the spam for all that has already been debunked.
Not true at all. More lies. The guard was present the whole time on the tier, sitting in the little office. They found that the guard just didn't do their "rounds" to look into the cells, but the guard was there. And the whole entire building is filled with cameras.

• Epstein’s cell was about 15 feet away from the guards’ desk, where investigators concluded the pair were browsing the internet and sleeping, and they only discovered he was dead “with a noose around his neck” when they went to give him breakfast around 6:30 a.m.

Like I said enter reality it is a great place to live.

If Alex Jones or Trump told you HRC was an alien being trying to enslave the human race to feed on their brains you would believe it, and you'd make up lies to convince yourself.

The impeachment PROCESS is far from dead. Judiciary committee is next, then the “trial” in the Senate.
Trump will not be impeached, but the PROCESS is fascinating to see, and we learn a lot about how this administration’s left hand does not communicate with the right one.
Dysfunctional, to say the least.
There is nothing fascinating about the Democrats contorting the Constitution and turning the Impeachment Provisions into a weapon to take down a President they hate. You don't understand the precedent they have set.
Did you forget the precedent set by the partisan Congress in 1998 (221-212 vote) to impeach Bill Clinton on grounds of “perjury to a grand jury and obstruction of justice”?

Those charges also fit Donald Trump, except the grand jury part. That’s why it’s unlikely Trump will go before Congress ...
We all know how Trump LIES!

Impeaching a POTUS over a sex scandal is peanuts compared to favoring the corrupt Kremlin over our NATO allies and trying to make illicit deals with weak allies (enemies of Putin) for personal gain.

Did you forget the precedent set by the partisan Congress in 1998 (221-212 vote) to impeach Bill Clinton on grounds of “perjury to a grand jury and obstruction of justice”?

Those charges also fit Donald Trump, except the grand jury part. That’s why it’s unlikely Trump will go before Congress ...

Impeaching a POTUS over a sex scandal is peanuts compared to favoring the corrupt Kremlin over our NATO allies and trying to make illicit deals with weak allies (enemies of Putin) for personal gain.
What new baseless conspiracy theory is this now?

Did someone FEEL like Trump perjured himself?

You guys are a hoot.

What new baseless conspiracy theory is this now?

Did someone FEEL like Trump perjured himself?

You guys are a hoot.
If Trump has no worries, then let’s see him answer questions before Congress!
If he doesn’t, will your FEELINGS be hurt because Trump does not have the guts to be honest?

Forum List

Back