Now that the racist underbelly of the Tea Party has been exposed...

Why do republicans mention Byrd everytime racism is brought up? The man is dead, get over it.

So what, black people look like monkeys, get over it.

Because we all know that liberals can't be racists:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgV3PZkJmk4&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Left Taunts, Harasses and Hurls Racial Insults at African American Man Attending TEA Party[/ame]

:lol:

You don't expect people to believe a Breitbart video do you? I'd be willing to bet those people are actors.
Yea, I bet that's it....

See?
Told ya there's no racists on the left!

Oh, there are racists on the left but my birthday isn't 4/20/2011 and I'm not naive enough to buy what Breitbart is selling.

Did this man hurt Democrat recruitment efforts?

byrdkkk.jpg

"I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side."
"The Ku Klux Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia."

Senator Robert Byrd (D) West Virginia.

byrdkkk.jpg

"The Ku Klux Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia."

You're just a damn Republican! :lol:

BTW, my point (for anyone who missed it) is that Byrd was forgiven by the Democratic establishment and the black community. People make mistakes and sometimes they are forgiven. Unfortunately, there seems to be a double standard here if you represent the GOP. Weird, I know. :cool:

byrdkkk.jpg

Irrelevant.

Democrats don't recruit voters, they buy them.

You don't expect people to believe a Breitbart video do you? I'd be willing to bet those people are actors.

Are you suggesting that Breitbart's credibility is somehow tainted? :confused:

I'm suggesting he shouldn't hire graduates of the Jimmy Fallon School of Skit Acting

I think there is racist tea party members and non racist ones. Most of the ones I know in real life are racist and most of the ones on here are not.

Yup, and the racist members comprise the aforementioned 'underbelly'.

I told you the teaparty opposition fits your description of underbelly very well sir.

Racist? the Tea Party is the only group that does not hate white people

Like I said ;) A lot of the anti-teaparty people act like racists towards the teaparty and are very prejudicial.

byrdkkk.jpg

Irrelevant.

Democrats don't recruit voters, they buy them.

That was a good one! :lol:

xsited1 is NOT a republican!! :evil:

He just votes republican 99% of the time.

Big difference. :lol:

I don't vote Republican and you know that, but I give you kudos for a nice little troll post. :thup:

xsited1 is NOT a republican!! :evil:

He just votes republican 99% of the time.

Big difference. :lol:

Well xsited1.....what say you? Are you one of the types that the Repubs are trying to smoke-out- a moderate repub? :eek:

Only partisan hacks and trolls consider me to be a Republican whether moderate or otherwise.

I don't vote Republican and you know that.

I 'know' no such thing. And I'd wager my next ten paychecks that you vote for republicans more than candidates from all other parties combined.

But that fact that you're ashamed to admit it doesn't surprise me in the least.

Forum List

Back