Now the left demands this:

Yeah, but in REALITY, they are. Now what?
I cannot tell you the exact source, I think I heard it on the radio while driving. But some state like Oklahoma or Iowa or some where, it really doesn't matter, anyway the very fastest girl in a certain race in a recent year had broke all kinds of track records. If she had been a boy and ran the same speeds she would have been the 200 something fastest boy. So indeed it is stupid to let boys win records on the girls track team or other sports. To fix it sane people have to not be so stupidly partisan they just yell at each other, and fix it.

Long story short, yes, lefties are mentally ill.

there are LGBT republicans.
Not well accepted, but they are still republicans.

What are you talking about?
I don't care if people are Gay/Trans/Married.Same.Sex/
I just stated I'm Straight and asked if Liberal Hater SassyIrishLass was outraged by my post, one way or the other?
oh, sorry, sometimes I lose track of who I am talking to. Sorry if I offended you.

I cannot tell you the exact source, I think I heard it on the radio while driving. But some state like Oklahoma or Iowa or some where, it really doesn't matter, anyway the very fastest girl in a certain race in a recent year had broke all kinds of track records. If she had been a boy and ran the same speeds she would have been the 200 something fastest boy. So indeed it is stupid to let boys win records on the girls track team or other sports. To fix it sane people have to not be so stupidly partisan they just yell at each other, and fix it.
That's the state of our current government. We do have an area we agree on, but still fighting the feds.
Given a trannie and a true female does not equate to gender equity.

You have the Senate and the Whitehouse, nothing gets past that setup.
If both parties came together it would get passed. But, democrats are
the party of 'DIVERSITY'....they won't touch it
The (R) control the House.
They could bring forward the Bill.
Please let it be a stand alone Bill, with ZERO pork.

Then let's see what happens.

You think I would support that Bill?

The (R) control the House.
They could bring forward the Bill.
Please let it be a stand alone Bill, with ZERO pork.

Then let's see what happens.

You think I would support that Bill?
I would like to see that Bill from the republicans.
But, make no mistake, the Senate would not bring it to the floor, and if they did
Biden still wouldn't sign it.

I don't know you, I would hope you would support that Bill.

I would like to see that Bill from the republicans.
But, make no mistake, the Senate would not bring it to the floor, and if they did
Biden still wouldn't sign it.

I don't know you, I would hope you would support that Bill.
100% support.
But it must be a Stand Alone Bill.

I will/would be pissed at (R) if they don't bring forward this bill, and even MORE pissed if (D) find a way to deny this Bill, but no excuses. Therefore it Must be stand alone, so neither side can complain and use PORK as an excuse.

I've heard the PORK excuse from both parties forever, and I mean forever.

I hang out on both conservative sites and liberal sites. The conservatives spend significantly more time on this subject then the libs.
Conservatives are more compassionate toward children who have their parts hacked off for a fetish-fad.

they are mentally ill
That's just it. No one ever heard of a "trans-woman" until the mental left made it up a couple years ago as the next communist wave of moral decay was sent down the pike, and suddenly the world is just full of them! Now since the odds of a large group of people being introduced to such a crazy concept like we can all just be whatever sex we want to be and change at will just by saying so and looking a little different doesn't even raise an eyebrow with ANYONE on the left just because of a political leaning?--- THAT has zero possibility in the real world, statistically impossible, so is the very DEFINITION of a mental illness; programming, brainwashed zombies or anarchists.

Just imagine if the Right suddenly declared by law that loving country music and owning guns, saluting the flag and praying to God was just born in the bone of many by birthright and genetic decree and could not be denied or infringed on?! Now country music had to be offered everywhere, guns were open carry as you please and they had to offer the flag and the pledge in every schoolroom as well as teach the Bible in every grade! Same thing really but you know they would go ballistic. Rules for thee but not for them. The problem is, there might actually be something to support the latter as possible. And really, if conservatives were 1/10th as proactive, narrow-minded, intolerant and militant as the Left, that WOULD be the law and always would have been.

When a calculator, laptop or TV goes berserk, you throw it out for a new one. We have allowed the creation of a generation or two of insane, useless people.

Forum List

Back