Now the Morons Want to Regulate Truck Rentals

The trump cult needs guidance from the leadership on this one. They have competing threads on this topic today. Seems to be confusion in the ranks.

Previously, the New York Police Department has instructed truck rental companies — including Home Depots in New York City metro area — on how to identify suspicious customers, according to police officials.

911 - what is your emergency?
Home Depot - we have a Muslim here who wants to rent a truck.
911 - what is he doing?
Home Depot - he seems to be in a hurry.

Can you imagine the lawsuits and nonstop snowflake melting if Home Depot reported a Muslim renting a truck?

Rental vehicle policies are under scrutiny as a Home Depot truck appeared to be used in the NYC terror attack that killed 8

No rental truck should be allowed to go more than 5 miles per hour.

The driver should also have to wear a dunce hat.

An effort to be clever which fails totally cannot even measure up; to your usual idiot-gram, even though it met the definition.
A perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black!

Previously, the New York Police Department has instructed truck rental companies — including Home Depots in New York City metro area — on how to identify suspicious customers, according to police officials.

911 - what is he doing?

Can you imagine the lawsuits and nonstop snowflake melting if Home Depot reported a Muslim renting a truck?

Rental vehicle policies are under scrutiny as a Home Depot truck appeared to be used in the NYC terror attack that killed 8

ri

911 - what is he doing?

While DT wants more strict vetting laws, yet they have no issue with the gun laws. (LV shooter)
[simpleminded]There is no right to move to this country. There is a RIGHT to keep and bear arms.[/simpleminded]
Where does your well regulated militia train and who is your commander? A passing 5th grader knows there are more than 6 words in the 2nd.
We train wherever we want. I usually go out by the river.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Training against guppies, eh?

911 - what is he doing?

The idea that no governmental mitigation's exist, identifies fools and anarchists.

And when "mitigations" fail, carry a gun.

LOL, a gun will protect a bicyclist from being killed by a speeding truck from behind.? LOL.

A gun by LE stopped the asshole, once the carnage was completed. Iif every person on scene had fired at a moving truck the hospital would have been inundated by victims of friendly fire.

Please excuse miketx, he has been taking supplements sold by Alex Jones known to contain large amount of lead. Is it an effort by Jones to further dumb down his listeners? Or does he seek to dumb down the voters so Trump gets reelected?
Guns stop 99% of all mass murderers.

Guns are used in most mass murders, and the mass who are murdered don't seem to care that their killer gets shot. I'd prefer a heavy duty tranquilizer dart and the killer be tried and once convicted be locked in a cage 23 and half hours a day for the rest of his or her life, and have no books, no TV, no radio and no conversation with anyone except an annual visit by the prison doctor, dentist & lawyer.
They should make drugs illegal too, then nobody could use an illegal drug.

Have any of you fools ever thought about getting a law passed to make it against the law to murder someone?

weatherman wants to suppress legal rights based on religion?

Ship him to South Carolina.

I have no issue with HD truck rentals, its a good thing. If the trucks are not returned the same day, they should notify the police, because that is what U-Hauls are for, moving. Truck rentals should only be used for store purchases.

Maybe they stole the truck or lied. Not much is going to stop this.
The thread is about the police wanting rental companies to report suspicious people renting trucks.
PROFILING.
Nothing wrong with police profiling. Non citizens should not be allowed to rent trucks.
You are an idiot.

911 - what is he doing?

Well once they close that loophole, they will just have to outlaw hot-wiring trucks....oh wait....
Can trucks with computer chips still be hotwired?
I could start my work truck with a paper clip and screwdriver.

Mandatory 30-day waiting period and deep background check for any vehicle rental oughta solve the problem at hand.

If you don't believe that then don't spout about the same sort of thing for other deadly weapons. After all, motor vehicles HAVE proven themselves a threat.......

One time in Ft. Worth the scum in city council passed an ordinance making it a crime with a fine up to 2000 dollars for placing your trash can on the curb a day before pickup or leaving it out the day after. Stupid. One day I called the police and told them I wanted to report a crime. He asked what it was and I said, "I can see my neighbors trash can from my window." He asked for the address and said he would send officers out immediately. I told him to forget it. Can you believe that shit? Send the police because a trash can is on the street?
Much safer going after exposed trash cans than murderers and rapists.

About every year my Visa card number is stolen. Every time I ask are you reporting this to the police? Nope, the police will not do anything.

Really!! We had our cell phone account hacked, someone in a far off state bought top of the line cell phones and put everything on them. Our phone company (a well known one) knew the store, and it had to be an inside job, as no one could of guessed our user name and password. I asked if they are going to notify the cops , and I guess it happens often as I got different answers.

Really the buyer of the phone I'm sure used a fake name and fake address and had a fake ID, so what are the cops suppose to do? Also they had to of taken the sim card out and sold the phones.

Last edited:
I have no issue with HD truck rentals, its a good thing. If the trucks are not returned the same day, they should notify the police, because that is what U-Hauls are for, moving. Truck rentals should only be used for store purchases.

The thread is about the police wanting rental companies to report suspicious people renting trucks.
PROFILING.
Nothing wrong with police profiling. Non citizens should not be allowed to rent trucks.
You are an idiot.
Great contribution.

PROFILING.
You are an idiot.
Great contribution.
It was vastly superior to your idiocy.

Forum List

Back