now the NRA is under the RUSSIA umbrella investigation

It's illegal for candidates to accept foriegn money, dumbass, not 501(c)(4) organizations.

Hey, moron......stop insisting that you're a fucking idiot.

If I accept Russian money to give to my favorite candidate......Have I broken the law?
Ask a grown up to explain it to you...and to maybe change your diaper while doing so.
Yes, that would be illegal, but you have yet to prove that the NRA has done that.

Just remember that whatever the Right does to cheat the system, it was already done 10X more and 10X better by the Left.

Are you sure the "left's cheating the system" wasn't 9X .... or 11X more???......Just wondering.....lol

just when you thought we were capped out on stupid.

NRA, Russia and Trump: How 'dark money' is poisoning American democracy

the left really has zero shame and has lost any form of shit they ever had.

Good grief, you really need to find better material in your needs to pander to the bigots. A real patriot would be very concerned and angry that a foreign power interfered in our election, and supported a candidate who they believed would be easier to get alone with or to manipulate.

It's illegal for candidates to accept foriegn money, dumbass, not 501(c)(4) organizations.

Hey, moron......stop insisting that you're a fucking idiot.

If I accept Russian money to give to my favorite candidate......Have I broken the law?
Ask a grown up to explain it to you...and to maybe change your diaper while doing so.
Yes, that would be illegal, but you have yet to prove that the NRA has done that.

Most people understand that an investigation is something which seeks facts and evidence of wrong doing, with the duty to also follow the path and report on explanatory facts and evidence.

Forum List

Back